UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> mods...

4/30/13 2:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMFT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You aren't fighters, so I can say you all are suck, beta, bitches.. right? The rules on this forum almost suck as much dick as you guys. Do you know what a forum is? It's a place to discuss. Mainly opinions. How can we discuss opinions when you shitheads ban anyone who says something you don't like? I hope you feel good swinging your fake hammer and feeling like you've put people in their place. Quit trying to control a fucking internet forum. You're all pussies and you're ruining this place. I've never started a personal attack towards anyone, let alone a fighter. But yuo faggot still feel the need to try and let your baby dick swing and attempt to enforce dumbass rules that shouldn't exist. Fucking idiots. Quit fucking up my freedom of speech and trying to control my opinion.
4/30/13 2:09 AM
Jambo888
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there's no freedom of speech on a forum. you get what the owner decides to give. build a forum, say whatever the fuck you want. that's how it is.

4/30/13 2:10 AM
MMFT

"With all due respect.."
4/30/13 2:10 AM
Res ispa loquitur
682 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/30/13 2:11 AM
moiststpierre
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This should be interesting....... *grabs popcorn* Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 2:12 AM
kingofpancakes80
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
4/30/13 2:12 AM
MMFT

Jambo888 - 

there's no freedom of speech on a forum. you get what the owner decides to give. build a forum, say whatever the fuck you want. that's how it is.

I understand that, but does that make it any less fucking ridiculous? That's like saying the dude that beats his kids down thr street can do whatever he wants because they're his kids
And it's his house! So it's cool!
4/30/13 2:14 AM
CYBERDYNE
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well it was nice knowing you... Phone Post
4/30/13 2:15 AM
Res ispa loquitur
682 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMFT - 
Jambo888 - 

I understand that, but does that make it any less fucking ridiculous? That's like saying the dude that beats his kids down thr street can do whatever he wants because they're his kids

4/30/13 2:16 AM
LFTM
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMFT -
Jambo888 - 

Lol horrible fucking analogy.

Try again please. Phone Post
4/30/13 2:16 AM
mixedmartialfarts
554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That post read like an alternate version of the Guns N Roses song "Get In the Ring" that Axel threw away after sobering up and realizing how shitty it was. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 2:18 AM
MMFT

CYBERDYNE -  Well it was nice knowing you... Phone Post

Who cares. I come to read because i usually find the stories here first.
4/30/13 2:19 AM
iwrestledabearonce
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This gonna get good Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 2:21 AM
MMFT

LFTM - 
MMFT -
Jambo888 - 

Well I purposely chose to think of the stupidest fucking thing possible. But good job missing the point and throwing out that sweet burn, bro. You cut me deep with that one.
SamOnDrums
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kick his ass sea bass Phone Post
Boofhead3
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in...... to see what happens
4/30/13 2:24 AM
Res ispa loquitur

MMFT - 
LFTM - 
MMFT -
Jambo888 - 

Well I purposely chose to think of the stupidest fucking thing possible. But good job missing the point and throwing out that sweet burn, bro. You cut me deep with that one.

Same person?

4/30/13 2:27 AM
MMFT

iwrestledabearonce - This gonna get good Phone Post 3.0

I really hope so. I'd prefer to go out with a bang.
4/30/13 2:27 AM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Res ispa loquitur - 
MMFT - 
LFTM - 
MMFT -
Jambo888 - 

Same person?

4/30/13 2:28 AM
LFTM
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Res ispa loquitur -
MMFT - 
LFTM - 
MMFT -
Jambo888 - 

Same person?

Lol. I didn't even notice how similar our names are. Phone Post
4/30/13 2:29 AM
Utah get me two

http://imageshack.us/a/img685/8624/1360642865867.gif
4/30/13 2:32 AM
TheWelshmanWhoStares@GOATS
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
4/30/13 2:33 AM
LFTM

MMFT -
LFTM - 
MMFT -
Jambo888 - 

I agree it was very fucking stupid, but I was nearly commentating that it also doesn't work. That analogy doesn't make sense. Phone Post
4/30/13 2:34 AM
MMFT

LFTM - 
Res ispa loquitur -
MMFT - 
LFTM - 
MMFT -
Jambo888 - 

Same person?

Lol. I didn't even notice how similar our names are. Phone Post

Don't steal my swag. I've been here longer. Luckily for you that will probably change soon.
4/30/13 3:13 AM
kinson

Some people are too stupid to have freedom of speech. Mostly the op.

Fuck face. Start your own forum. That's how life works. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.