UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> mods...

4/30/13 3:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LotionInTheBasket
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Res ispa loquitur -

VTFU Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 3:29 AM
LotionInTheBasket
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LotionInTheBasket -
Res ispa loquitur -

VTFU Phone Post 3.0
... Tomorrow when I get it back. :(

Could have swore I used it more than 24 hours ago. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 7:02 AM
bigsakimoto
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can get away with being bigoted and racist all day here as long as you don't use a couple key words. What's the problem?
4/30/13 8:37 AM
Nitecrawler
1964 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
MMFT - You aren't fighters, so I can say you all are suck, beta, bitches.. right? The rules on this forum almost suck as much dick as you guys. Do you know what a forum is? It's a place to discuss. Mainly opinions. How can we discuss opinions when you shitheads ban anyone who says something you don't like? I hope you feel good swinging your fake hammer and feeling like you've put people in their place. Quit trying to control a fucking internet forum. You're all pussies and you're ruining this place. I've never started a personal attack towards anyone, let alone a fighter. But yuo faggot still feel the need to try and let your baby dick swing and attempt to enforce dumbass rules that shouldn't exist. Fucking idiots. Quit fucking up my freedom of speech and trying to control my opinion.

Not sure I follow what OP is trying to say. No one has been banned from here just for voicing an unpopular opinion, so you are either misinformed or being purposely dishonest.

Furthermore there are a myriad of topics that are discussed on this forum without being touched every day, however there are a few topics which are "off limits" and those will get the thread or posts deleted and in some cases get the OP frozen. There was a terms of service when you signed up, feel free to read them again if you are unfamiliar with them.

Also, mod bashing is a freezable offense, but I find your little temper tantrum adorable so I'll let it slide shnookems. ;)

Now if you are quite done crying about things and have a legit question I will answer it, however if we are going to have a civil discussion I would ask you try to elevate your speech/posts past that of an angry eleven year old. Thanks!
4/30/13 8:46 AM
rjbo71
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/30/13 8:49 AM
spragatomic
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol nitecrawler you might be my favorite mod. vu Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 8:53 AM
awesomestprime
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm curious who was banned the OP is talking about and what they were banned for.

The reality is the mods don't have to ban many accounts outside of troll accounts because the board itself "self regulates" posters who aren't wanted here.
4/30/13 8:56 AM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome
awesomestprime - I'm curious who was banned the OP is talking about and what they were banned for.

The reality is the mods don't have to ban many accounts outside of troll accounts because the board itself "self regulates" posters who aren't wanted here.

Bingo

4/30/13 8:59 AM
Nitecrawler
1964 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spragatomic - Lol nitecrawler you might be my favorite mod. vu Phone Post 3.0

4/30/13 9:06 AM
Authority Figure

4/30/13 9:09 AM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM - I believe it's the 7th commandment of the OG which states "This is the Internet, no tears please". You've sinned, and gravely so. Phone Post 3.0

lol VU

4/30/13 9:10 AM
JHR

VU for AF too.

4/30/13 9:15 AM
DarnSevern
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMFT -
Jambo888 - 

there's no freedom of speech on a forum. you get what the owner decides to give. build a forum, say whatever the fuck you want. that's how it is.

I understand that, but does that make it any less fucking ridiculous? That's like saying the dude that beats his kids down thr street can do whatever he wants because they're his kids
And it's his house! So it's cool!
Ya know........cause its your dog. Phone Post
4/30/13 9:30 PM
Nitecrawler

LMFAO! OP got frozen by another mod and then got frozen from vote downs.

Alas, poor OP, we hardly knew thee. ;)
4/30/13 9:32 PM
rjbo71

Nitecrawler - LMFAO! OP got frozen by another mod and then got frozen from vote downs.

You had to know that was comin.

5/1/13 4:58 PM
LotionInTheBasket

Nitecrawler - LMFAO! OP got frozen by another mod and then got frozen from vote downs.

And good riddance.

If I wanted QQ'ing I'd visit a game forum. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.