UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DFW: Vadim must #@$% himself to sleep at night

4/30/13 12:09 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1032 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

In the last 10 years, the sport's greatest fighters have all entered the Octagon, with one exception - Fedor Emelianenko.

UFC president Dana White along with partner Lorenzo Fertitta spent months negotiating with Emelianenko's manager, business partner and advisor Vadim Finkelstein, but in the end, Fedor lost three in Strikeforce, won three in Russia and Japan, and then retired.

White was asked this weeekend about the UFC 's plans in Russia, and an offer from Vadim.

"I'm ready to talk and work." said Vadim in a recent interview. "I'm ready to give them my champions if we can come to an agreement."

Don't expect an M-1 Global and UFC alliance this month.

"That's cool of him. So now Fedor's retired, M-1 Global didn't work and now he's open to working with us? He's a smart dude," said White. "Vadim blew it in every way possible that you could blow it.  We went there, we made Fedor an incredible offer and M-1 was a part of that whole thing cause I don't know how that whole relationship works, but if he would have come in and he would have fought—he would have made a lot of money."

"That dude must f—-ing go to bed every night and lay down and just motherf--- himself until he falls asleep." said White of Finkelstein. "Seriously. he must. I don't even know how it's possible how he couldn't."

Read entire article...

4/30/13 12:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Joey_Diaz_Army
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vadim motherf---s himself? lol

4/30/13 12:24 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1008 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to see Fedor in Bellator, the UFC has no respect for him or his people Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 12:35 PM
GregBell
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joey_Diaz_Army - Vadim motherf---s himself? lol

Lol they should have taken the money and ran ...much like Big nog and cro cop fedor would have taken some bad ones in the ufc and vadim knew it imo. Fedor would have had a hell of time with roy nelson lets put it like that.
4/30/13 12:38 PM
ABE FROMAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/30/13 12:40 PM
TeamRenzo

ShoreBreaker420 - I'd like to see Fedor in Bellator, the UFC has no respect for him or his people Phone Post 3.0

UFC/Dana respect Fedor but not his handlers. Vadim is a fucking idiot for turning away the UFC.
4/30/13 12:41 PM
hogh20

Edited: 04/30/13 12:47 PM
Can you name me one fighter who hasn't had a problem with Roy Nelson? JDS never came close to putting him away. Mir whooped up on him and wasnt close to finishing. Saying Fedor would have a hard time with Roy Nelson is dumb, because EVERYBODY has had a hard time with him.None of the top HW fights are easy and everybody has lost. I am sure Fedor would have lost as well, doesn't mean he is not the greatest HW ever.
4/30/13 12:54 PM
JetSetter

Fedor was never the greatest IMO but his people ruined him. They should have brought him to the UFC and made all the money they could make while he was hot.

Vadim got overly greedy and ended up hurting his whole team and he'll regret it forever. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 12:58 PM
GregBell
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hogh20 - Can you name me one fighter who hasn't had a problem with Roy Nelson? JDS never came close to putting him away. Mir whooped up on him and wasnt close to finishing. Saying Fedor would have a hard time with Roy Nelson is dumb, because EVERYBODY has had a hard time with him.None of the top HW fights are easy and everybody has lost. I am sure Fedor would have lost as well, doesn't mean he is not the greatest HW ever.

Relax killer roy is just one of the many examples I could throw out hell I think stipe miocic could startch fedor but anyways ...Oh boy the goat talk again ok I'll play who is the best fighter fedor beat in your opinion I dont really like talking about this on the ug you "guys" get kinda emotional about Fedor and his goatness
4/30/13 12:59 PM
Granpa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know what tarnished Fedor's legacy worst, M-1, or all the information that came out about Pride's corruption and fight-fixing. I liked watching Fedor as much as the next guy, but his GOAT status will always have an asterisk next to it.
4/30/13 1:15 PM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure Dfw jr takes no pleasure in this. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 1:16 PM
FightFanUK
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was eating when i saw dana say that, bad timing.

After these super fights we will find out who is GOAT.

Fedor and m1 rolled the dice on him never getting beat and lost.
4/30/13 1:33 PM
FightFanUK
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
GregBell  - 
hogh20 - Can you name me one fighter who hasn't had a problem with Roy Nelson? JDS never came close to putting him away. Mir whooped up on him and wasnt close to finishing. Saying Fedor would have a hard time with Roy Nelson is dumb, because EVERYBODY has had a hard time with him.None of the top HW fights are easy and everybody has lost. I am sure Fedor would have lost as well, doesn't mean he is not the greatest HW ever.

Relax killer roy is just one of the many examples I could throw out hell I think stipe miocic could startch fedor but anyways ...Oh boy the goat talk again ok I'll play who is the best fighter fedor beat in your opinion I dont really like talking about this on the ug you "guys" get kinda emotional about Fedor and his goatness

Why do absolute faggots like you feel the need to bash someone like Fedor? Fuck you chump. I see you're a green name. Guess what that means? Even though you're a pro you will never, ever accomplish even 0.00000000001% of the things that Fedor has in mma, you will never attain even a modicum of the respect that people hold for him and no one outside of your family and a few of your friends will ever know your name, care who you are nor will they give a damn when you die. Fedor > you in every imaginable way.

Fedor = HW GOAT and anyone who believes otherwise, well, who the fuck cares what those imbeciles think?

Hahaha, what makes to think Fedor fans get emotional about people who dont think he is goat.

if jon jones fought a prime fedor, jon would kill him.
4/30/13 1:37 PM
CH

NomoRomophobia - I'm sure Dfw jr takes no pleasure in this. Phone Post 3.0

they tried all they could

ultimately having Fedor fight in the UFC would have been huge

Vadim is to blame no doubt
4/30/13 1:37 PM
Y2JB

To be the GOAT you must have fought in the UFC, it's where the majority of top talent is. I personally think Fedor would have been exposed if thrown in with killers like JDS, Brock, Cain etc but we'll never know.
4/30/13 1:40 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA

"I'm ready to talk and work." said Vadim in a recent interview. "I'm ready to give them my champions if we can come to an agreement."

4/30/13 1:43 PM
helpme

Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
GregBell  - 

Why do absolute faggots like you feel the need to bash someone like Fedor? Fuck you chump. I see you're a green name. Guess what that means? Even though you're a pro you will never, ever accomplish even 0.00000000001% of the things that Fedor has in mma, you will never attain even a modicum of the respect that people hold for him and no one outside of your family and a few of your friends will ever know your name, care who you are nor will they give a damn when you die. Fedor > you in every imaginable way.

Fedor = HW GOAT and anyone who believes otherwise, well, who the fuck cares what those imbeciles think?

Lol calm down nerd.

Fedor would get murdered by the top 5 of current heavyweights.
4/30/13 1:43 PM
DoomFarmer

hogh20 - Can you name me one fighter who hasn't had a problem with Roy Nelson? JDS never came close to putting him away. Mir whooped up on him and wasnt close to finishing. Saying Fedor would have a hard time with Roy Nelson is dumb, because EVERYBODY has had a hard time with him.None of the top HW fights are easy and everybody has lost. I am sure Fedor would have lost as well, doesn't mean he is not the greatest HW ever.
Werdum did not. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 1:47 PM
TheKidAintMine
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 

LOL...so awesome!!
4/30/13 1:48 PM
Tomato Can
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ "I'm ready to give them my champions if we can come to an agreement". Champions of what? The talent level in M-1 is woeful. You think the UFC is going to work with your scummy ass to get their hands on Kenny Garner?

Vadim screwed the fans and himself when he decided to hitch the third-rate junker that is M-1 to Fedor. He can go drink a dick.
4/30/13 1:48 PM
Tat2tillidie
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Bahahhahahaha vtfu Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 1:52 PM
UGCTT_Blaat
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That has got to be the best line DFW has ever laid out! Made my day, thx Dana :) Phone Post
4/30/13 1:57 PM
FightFanUK

Tomato Can - LOL @ "I'm ready to give them my champions if we can come to an agreement". Champions of what? The talent level in M-1 is woeful. You think the UFC is going to work with your scummy ass to get their hands on Kenny Garner?

Vadim screwed the fans and himself when he decided to hitch the third-rate junker that is M-1 to Fedor. He can go drink a dick.

This above , and that picture is funny as fuck!
4/30/13 2:15 PM
BendoBentJediOver
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightFanUK -
Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
GregBell  - 

Hahaha, what makes to think Fedor fans get emotional about people who dont think he is goat.

if jon jones fought a prime fedor, jon would kill him.
Did you see how close vitor was to taking jones' arm with him?

Hiiiighly doubt Jon would "kill" fedor. All I know is if that were fedor attached to his arm, it would of been snapped. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 2:23 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand

Lol I love when someone makes an assumption and immediately treats it like its a documented fact. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.