UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fight Team Tryouts June 29th-30th Dallas

5/1/13 2:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
justinthevikingwren
1002 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can we get some pics of the gym? I'm sure it'd bring more interest for us visual learners :-) Phone Post
5/1/13 2:54 AM
jac0bear
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DaddyO4 - JacO,

Hope all is well. I am recovering from reconstructive shoulder surgery last May. Getting close to fighting again,realistically Sept/ Oct. I would love to get a job and live in Frisco,train at Chris' school, and have my kids train at WOGA (gymnastics). I could be the oldest fighter on their team,or any team for that matter.

Oh man hope for a speedy recovery. Had to pull off a card of yours I guess last year or the year before due to a knee issue and eventually had to have surgery on that as well. I think I should be fighting again July 27th.

Like I said earlier there is so much in the Dallas metroplex, I moved here from Slidell in 08 and though I miss the funk of Nola I wouldnt leave this place. If you do come in feel free to stop by Mohler's MMA and get a roll in with us.
5/1/13 8:51 AM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't post pics off my phone for some reason but until I do you can go to www.nextgenerationmma.com and sit through the slide of pics on the front or go to our Facebook page and check them out there. Facebook/nextgeneration.frisco.com Phone Post
5/1/13 9:14 AM
lifeaftrprison
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't believe all the mma going on in the metroplex and a gym like this doesn't have guys / gals running to them. All kidding aside Frisco is very nice , safe and affordable. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 9:18 AM
WestsideStrangler
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We have a MASSIVE amount of students but for some reason I don't have the fighters like I used to.  I have 1 kid who will be on the team at 125 and that's it as far as 100% commitment.  A few guys that "want to fight" but don't do BJJ classes or refuse to wrestle, or whatever.  If you train here you will get the best of all 3 and you will be required to train in all 3.

5/1/13 9:41 AM
WestsideStrangler

5/1/13 9:42 AM
WestsideStrangler

There arw a few rooms missing that I can't find pics of.  The Mauy Thai room and the actual gym/cross fit room.

Upstairs rowers and ellipticals and bags.

5/1/13 9:44 AM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great looking facility!! Phone Post
5/1/13 9:54 AM
WestsideStrangler

5/1/13 9:56 AM
WestsideStrangler

8600sqft in the heart of Frisco in the Stonebriar Mall shopping center.  Walking distance from everything if you lived here and again you couldn't really ask for better coaching.

June 29th come in shape...

5/1/13 10:03 AM
lifeaftrprison
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing facility ! You know guys that want to "fight" and won't train in everything don't really want too.

Good luck , great instructors , great facility and great location. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 10:14 AM
T-Ham
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great looking gym!!

Chance of a lifetime right here.

5/1/13 10:14 AM
Demoreo Dennis
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

[youtube]HDz_Z8rbvpg[/youtube]demoreo dennis fight from saturday for c3
5/1/13 10:19 AM
WestsideStrangler

What is that? Phone Post
5/1/13 10:23 AM
Demoreo Dennis
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

heavyweight demoreo dennis 4-2 pro in the midwest

5/1/13 10:25 AM
WestsideStrangler

Still need to show up bud Phone Post
5/1/13 10:26 AM
Demoreo Dennis

right on your doin a great thing man
5/1/13 10:28 AM
GnP Sonnen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn son Phone Post
5/1/13 11:24 AM
FFTF_stuffadamdoes
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johnny Ringo - Here is the official Press Release we are putting out.
- Zack Brennan

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Tel: (214) 937-4496
Email: chris@nextgenerationmma.com

NEXT GENERATION MMA TEAM OPEN TRYOUTS
Aspiring and Currently Professional Athletes ONLY

Date: June 29 & 30, 2013
2995 Preston Rd #1550
Frisco, TX 75034

Next Generation MMA is holding open tryouts for anyone interested in becoming a Professional MMA athlete or current Professionals looking to further develop their career and take it to the next level. Tryouts will consist of conditioning drills and evaluations, mitt work, pad work, light sparring and full sparring. You will be expected to be in 100% of your fight shape and perform as such.

Coaching Staff:
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu & MMA Coach: Chris Brennan (UFC, Pride FC, Shooto, ADCC veteran)
Striking Coach: Master Thong (Long-time Urijah Faber and Team Alpha Male striking Coach)
Wrestling Coach: Kendall Cross (USA Olympic Gold Medalist)

Training Facility:
Next Generation MMA Frisco, Texas is an 8,000+ sq/ft state of the art training facility. The facility contains a full size cage, ring, cardio & conditioning equipment, TRX rack, weights, battle ropes, rowing machines, full lockers rooms, and ample mat space.

Those who make the team will train full time and be managed by Next Generation MMA. There is no monthly training fee but a standard percentage of your purse will be paid as compensation for training and management. Team members will be expected to attend ALL daily fight practices and training sessions. Boarding is limited and may or may not be offered, each situation will be individually evaluated.

Next Generation MMA is one of the very first MMA gyms founded back in 1998 by Chris Brennan following his first appearance in UFC 16. Next Generation MMA has had past, present, former and current fighters go on to be regional organization Champions, TUF Winners, UFC contenders and UFC Champions. This is a new era for the Next Generation Fight Team. With World Class coaches we are looking for World Class Athletes, if you think this is you, join us in creating the NEW Next Generation MMA Fight Team.

Please contact Chris Brennan for further details.
Just sent this to a friend that has been training but hasn't started fighting yet. Would love to see him take the opportunity. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 11:46 AM
FFTF_stuffadamdoes
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just told my friends and former students. He has a ton of potential as a 135/145er. His name is Dustin Adams and he just told me that he will be getting in touch with you guys. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 11:52 AM
FFTF_stuffadamdoes

FFTF_stuffadamdoes - Just told my friends and former students. He has a ton of potential as a 135/145er. His name is Dustin Adams and he just told me that he will be getting in touch with you guys. Phone Post 3.0
He just sent an email. He is very pumped. He has been looking for an opportunity like this. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 11:56 AM
justinthevikingwren
1002 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's making me want to show up. I miss Kendall's coaching... Incredible gym... Incredible coaches. Way to go Chris! If you ate serious about mma this is a SERIOUS option for you :-) Phone Post
5/1/13 12:16 PM
BJJWRESTLER
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why does Master Thong always have on sunglasses? serious question
5/1/13 12:21 PM
David Lea
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great opportunity!!! Phone Post
5/1/13 1:35 PM
Tru
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

your legend lives on in the oc.  I just finished working on a real estate project in south OC two weeks ago and the guy said he used to be a bouncer with you way way back in the day.  Had a crazy story about a guy once saying he was coming back with a gun, and the other bouncer said he left and never came back after that night lol.  His name is Nick i believe, kind of dark skin like persian or mexican color skin.

Also, my brother in law was your younger brother's best friend growing up and said they were in a garage band together and has some good stories about you as well.  He's from dove canyon i believe.

small world man..best of luck!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.