UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fight Team Tryouts June 29th-30th Dallas

6/28/13 12:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_5 for fighting
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck to all! Phone Post
6/28/13 12:17 PM
MMASMG
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At the airport in Philly , flight is delayed but only 30 mins. 

6/28/13 3:18 PM
evad6317
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
6/28/13 4:12 PM
The Black Cheez
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for the good luck wishes guys. I'll be up there tonight, so anxious and excited. READY TO DO THIS SHIT. Phone Post
6/28/13 4:40 PM
NTXMMAjunky
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good luck everyone. Some video footage would be cool Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 5:04 PM
XD40GRIP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will ask Chris is he doesn't mind if I record some of the tryouts but I doubt he will allow that...
6/28/13 11:44 PM
MMASMG
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gym looks better in person. Everyone in Texas is really nice. Chris Brennan is a really cool guy. Told us some awesome pride and Japan stories. Getting some rest we wrap up at 930am and first class at 10 with Master Tong(spelling) formally striking coach at Alpha Male in California.

6/29/13 1:40 AM
BackAndLeft
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sending everyone good vibes from just down the road in Flower Mound. Good Luck. Phone Post
6/29/13 4:09 AM
JCON
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drove by there today. I should have checked it out i used to live in Frisco. Good luck y'all. Wish this gym was open when I lived there a couple years ago Phone Post 3.0
6/29/13 10:18 AM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sure hope that more of the guys that committed actually show up. Phone Post
6/29/13 7:48 PM
MMASMG

We just finished up guys. The work was great thanks to all the coaches and guys at Next Generation. Find out tomorrow if I made it . Thanks again ill post some pics when I get to a computer.

6/29/13 7:58 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hows the heat in Tejas ?

6/29/13 8:25 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
6/29/13 10:51 PM
MMASMG

Hong Kong Phooey - 

hows the heat in Tejas ?

Yesterday was about 105. Today we got lucky and it was only 94.  

6/29/13 11:04 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hawtt

6/30/13 12:43 PM
The Black Cheez
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only made it halfway through the tryouts. :( pretty disappointed in myself. Although I did show up and a bunch of guys didn't, so that makes me feel better. Would like to thank Chris Brennan(again) and the other coaches for the amazing opportunity. I had basically no experience prior to the tryouts, so I was there to find out if MMA is really what I want to do mainly. Despite not completing the tryouts, I find myself wanting to train MMA more and actually fight. I wish I had made it to the hard sparring part, that's where I really wanted to test myself. I did my best, I worked harder yesterday than I ever have my life and Chris said it showed, so im cool with that. Plus, a bunch of guys that committed to showing up, didn't and I did, which also makes me feel okay. Id also like to thank everyone that did the tryouts as well, they were some cool guys that had quite a bit of experience so I learned a bunch of stuff. Phone Post
6/30/13 1:05 PM
Hong Kong Phooey

Plus, a bunch of guys that committed to showing up, didn't 

people never cease to amaze me

6/30/13 3:17 PM
NHBStriker
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Black Cheez -  I only made it halfway through the tryouts. :( pretty disappointed in myself. Although I did show up and a bunch of guys didn't, so that makes me feel better. Would like to thank Chris Brennan(again) and the other coaches for the amazing opportunity. I had basically no experience prior to the tryouts, so I was there to find out if MMA is really what I want to do mainly. Despite not completing the tryouts, I find myself wanting to train MMA more and actually fight. I wish I had made it to the hard sparring part, that's where I really wanted to test myself. I did my best, I worked harder yesterday than I ever have my life and Chris said it showed, so im cool with that. Plus, a bunch of guys that committed to showing up, didn't and I did, which also makes me feel okay. Id also like to thank everyone that did the tryouts as well, they were some cool guys that had quite a bit of experience so I learned a bunch of stuff. Phone Post

Voted up. Good job dude.
6/30/13 3:32 PM
cswhitey321
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Black Cheez - I only made it halfway through the tryouts. :( pretty disappointed in myself. Although I did show up and a bunch of guys didn't, so that makes me feel better. Would like to thank Chris Brennan(again) and the other coaches for the amazing opportunity. I had basically no experience prior to the tryouts, so I was there to find out if MMA is really what I want to do mainly. Despite not completing the tryouts, I find myself wanting to train MMA more and actually fight. I wish I had made it to the hard sparring part, that's where I really wanted to test myself. I did my best, I worked harder yesterday than I ever have my life and Chris said it showed, so im cool with that. Plus, a bunch of guys that committed to showing up, didn't and I did, which also makes me feel okay. Id also like to thank everyone that did the tryouts as well, they were some cool guys that had quite a bit of experience so I learned a bunch of stuff. Phone Post
You'll never regret getting off the sidelines and trying something.

Good job, VU Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 4:04 PM
The Black Cheez

Thanks guys! If a video is posted and there's a guy on there throwing up, that's me. :P Phone Post
6/30/13 11:05 PM
JCON
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Black Cheez - Thanks guys! If a video is posted and there's a guy on there throwing up, that's me. :P Phone Post
That's awesome. I have no experience I wish I would have had the same mentality of thinking as you. Phone Post 3.0
6/30/13 11:07 PM
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any pics yet? Phone Post
7/1/13 12:17 AM
UGCTT_5 for fighting

VU Black Cheez.
7/1/13 4:24 PM
MMASMG

Wow. I'm so excited to get back and work with the rest of the guys on the team. Thanks to coach Chris brennan, master tong for the UFC gear from the new tuf and his awesome stories. Ill post some pics tomorrow.  Thanks to everyone at Next Generation.

7/1/13 5:29 PM
WestsideStrangler
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What an amazing day and show of heart from these guys. We wemt close to 7 hours with a 1 round MMA fight each at the end. To me the results of those fights didn't matter we prrtty much knew who we were taking pretty early in the day. We ended up picking 17 fucking warriors and I can't wait for the future. Big big things. Huge props to everyone that showed up and tried out. Whether you made it or not everyone showed heart, balls, and determination. Thanks again guys.

NG FTW! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.