UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fight Team Tryouts June 29th-30th Dallas

7/1/13 9:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Black Cheez
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JCON -
The Black Cheez - Thanks guys! If a video is posted and there's a guy on there throwing up, that's me. :P Phone Post
That's awesome. I have no experience I wish I would have had the same mentality of thinking as you. Phone Post 3.0
Well, to be honest I didn't think much about it. I wanted to try out so I did. I just wish I could've finished the fucking try outs. Can't express how disappointed I am in myself that I didn't finish them. No excuses though, im just going to really commit to training so that I can be the best I can be. Phone Post
7/1/13 9:20 PM
The Black Cheez
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, congratulations to the guys who made the team! You're fucking awesome. Phone Post
7/2/13 12:52 PM
MMASMG
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kendall cross next generation wrestling coach

master tong striking and muay thai coach

head coach and bjj chris brennan along with my brother on the left

7/2/13 12:55 PM
MMASMG
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you can see more pictures on photobucket user name mmaSMG. Thanks to everyone in Frisco, TX and all the members and fighters at Next Generation.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.