UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Fedor vs. Arlovski: Greatest KO of all time?

5/1/13 11:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta -
Nexuscrawlers -
superCalo -

technically some of the other kOs may have been better, but for knocking a guy around in a leaping circle, its the best , sure a nice fancy kick looks very cool, but the way Aloskvi flew around and crumpled face first after the spin, beautiful  in its violent intensity

Great post. Phone Post
Has anyone else ever been KOed mid air? It was an incredible moment. Phone Post 3.0
A guy in Bellator did it; can't remember his name but he fights at 145 or 155, is Brazilian, and dies his hair blonde; but for the life of me I can't remember his name.

I'll remember at some point and report back lol. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 9:30 AM
Randy Watson
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you look closely AA was throwing a lot but not landing a great deal of any consequence. Fedor was deflecting those shots with his arms or pulling his head back slightly to avoid them. The more I watch, the more I think Fedor set him up for that. Still, hell of a shot.
5/2/13 9:41 AM
Nexuscrawlers
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - 
duckhuntgangsta -
Nexuscrawlers -
superCalo -

technically some of the other kOs may have been better, but for knocking a guy around in a leaping circle, its the best , sure a nice fancy kick looks very cool, but the way Aloskvi flew around and crumpled face first after the spin, beautiful  in its violent intensity

Great post. Phone Post
Has anyone else ever been KOed mid air? It was an incredible moment. Phone Post 3.0
A guy in Bellator did it; can't remember his name but he fights at 145 or 155, is Brazilian, and dies his hair blonde; but for the life of me I can't remember his name.

Dantas vs Reis?? (i dont think either dye their hair, both are brazilian though)

poor Wilson Reis :(

5/2/13 1:25 PM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nexuscrawlers -
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - 
duckhuntgangsta -
Nexuscrawlers -
superCalo -

Great post. Phone Post

Dantas vs Reis?? (i dont think either dye their hair, both are brazilian though)

poor Wilson Reis :(

I was thinking Marcos Galvao, but I don't think it was a finish :( Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.