UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Do you want a Free Blue name?

5/1/13 10:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
not_sure
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When does this start? Sorry if its already been asked. Phone Post
5/1/13 10:31 PM
crowbar
742 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/13 10:32 PM

Nevermind.

looks like you are a member of UGCTT.

But check in anyways.

5/1/13 10:32 PM
Sergio88
498 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

where u at internettufguy????
5/1/13 10:40 PM
not_sure
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I get home ill send you a pm sex chicken. We must start working on a game plan. Phone Post
5/1/13 11:58 PM
Sergio88
498 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Internettufguy -
Sergio88 - where u at internettufguy????
Sorry, I have been looking at all the pictures I will be able to post with the blue name we are about to win. Phone Post 3.0
That's what I'm talking about. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 12:26 AM
UGCTT_CloudStrife
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright Meth Wizard, I finished in 3rd in Gauntlett 2 and won the last one.winning a blue for me and my coach. Now it is time to win one for my partner. you ready?

5/2/13 1:03 AM
UGCTT Captain America
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_CloudStrife -

Alright Meth Wizard, I finished in 3rd in Gauntlett 2 and won the last one.winning a blue for me and my coach. Now it is time to win one for my partner. you ready?

Not this time Cloud, not this time! Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 1:04 AM
voorhees
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn.

I missed it by like 2 people!

Hopefully I get the call as an alternate.
5/2/13 1:12 AM
Team GDP
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_CloudStrife - 

he did, he do that, yes

5/2/13 1:42 AM
Dbulletproof
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team Derp, Otsuka and Dbulletproof!
5/2/13 1:46 AM
Jobe Watson the Gentleman
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dbulletproof - Team Derp, Otsuka and Dbulletproof!
Haha nice. Will update. Phone Post
5/2/13 2:15 AM
not_sure

Team Upgrayedd

5/2/13 3:21 AM
UGCTT_Dinamita
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar -

Nevermind.

looks like you are a member of UGCTT.

But check in anyways.

Reporting for duty Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 4:23 AM
USMC Blackhearts
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If a slot opens up I'll step up as an alternate.

5/2/13 6:28 AM
Tylervic
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yo Yo ArthurKnoqout Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 11:11 AM
Vinnie G
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please change Team 2 to Aa the Dog and Vin the Human. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 4:40 PM
Gregg Roach
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinnie G - Please change Team 2 to Aa the Dog and Vin the Human. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

LOL. "A-A-Ron? Where is A-A-Ron at right now?"
5/2/13 4:45 PM
Judge Mental
692 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i would like a free Blue Name but I have ADD and could not finish your entire paragraph for instructions.

Can I just have one because I post a lot of hot women?
5/2/13 7:29 PM
UGCTT Captain America
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Judge Mental - i would like a free Blue Name but I have ADD and could not finish your entire paragraph for instructions.

What pictures? Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 8:03 PM
meth wizard
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_CloudStrife -

Let's do it! Though I should warn you my only access to the UG is via my phone. My laptop shit the bed last week. Phone Post
5/2/13 8:54 PM
UGCTT_CloudStrife
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meth wizard - 
UGCTT_CloudStrife -

Let's do it! Though I should warn you my only access to the UG is via my phone. My laptop shit the bed last week. Phone Post

That's cool, You should download a browser that allows you to surf the regular web and not just the mobile web so you would be able to visit the regular website and not have to deal with the horrible droid app.  Boat Browser works pretty well, you just have to make a change in the settings and you will be able to load the site and get PMs and see your subs and stuff.

5/3/13 3:17 AM
Judge Mental
692 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America -
Judge Mental - i would like a free Blue Name but I have ADD and could not finish your entire paragraph for instructions.

What pictures? Phone Post 3.0
Tons of threads but i guess I'd recommend "Women's buttholes" thread by yours truly and scroll through all pages.

Cheers Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 12:49 PM
Jobe Watson the Gentleman
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright guys we are good to go yeah?
Bracket will be up by Sunday night and that's when round 1 kicks off.

The comp will start in a new thread and I'll post the link here if you need it.
It's okay if you're not sure how to win the round, that will be explained when we begin. Best of luck to everyone and may the best team win. Phone Post
5/3/13 12:50 PM
UGCTT Captain America's Butler, Suck It Jobe!
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jobe Watson the Gentleman - Alright guys we are good to go yeah?
Bracket will be up by Sunday night and that's when round 1 kicks off.

The comp will start in a new thread and I'll post the link here if you need it.
It's okay if you're not sure how to win the round, that will be explained when we begin. Best of luck to everyone and may the best team win. Phone Post
Me and Cap intend to. Phone Post
5/3/13 2:37 PM
SuBBaToMiX
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why the hell not...!!! I'm down Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.