UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Do you want a Free Blue name?

5/3/13 2:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
aarondramp
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gregg Roach - 
Vinnie G - Please change Team 2 to Aa the Dog and Vin the Human. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

LOL. "A-A-Ron? Where is A-A-Ron at right now?"

I'm still here. I'm fine with being a dog. I've probably been worse.
5/3/13 2:58 PM
Vinnie G
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aarondramp -
Gregg Roach - 
Vinnie G - Please change Team 2 to Aa the Dog and Vin the Human. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

LOL. "A-A-Ron? Where is A-A-Ron at right now?"

I'm still here. I'm fine with being a dog. I've probably been worse.
You are the coolest dog in all of Ooo and my best friend. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 4:12 PM
meth wizard
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_CloudStrife -
meth wizard - 
UGCTT_CloudStrife -

Alright Meth Wizard, I finished in 3rd in Gauntlett 2 and won the last one.winning a blue for me and my coach. Now it is time to win one for my partner. you ready?

Let's do it! Though I should warn you my only access to the UG is via my phone. My laptop shit the bed last week. Phone Post

That's cool, You should download a browser that allows you to surf the regular web and not just the mobile web so you would be able to visit the regular website and not have to deal with the horrible droid app.  Boat Browser works pretty well, you just have to make a change in the settings and you will be able to load the site and get PMs and see your subs and stuff.

Sounds good ill check it out. Phone Post
5/5/13 7:38 PM
not_sure
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you have a rough estimate about when this is goin down. Im at work Phone Post
5/6/13 12:41 AM
Jobe Watson the Gentleman
421 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

THE BRACKET IS NOW COMPLETE!

So we play team v team, one by one. First up is Team 1 v Team 16.

I will start a new thread (I'll post a link) and then we will begin the GP. I'll explain the games as we go along and any questions, just ask. Here is the bracket.

photo BlueNameBracket_zps4c8291d2.png

Writing words with Ms paint is difficult but I'm pretty happy with how the bracket looks overall. I hope you guys are ready. I will post up the alternates should a team member go missing.

5/6/13 12:42 AM
Jobe Watson the Gentleman
421 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eww, doesn't look so good on this screen,

I'll stretch if for the real thread.

5/6/13 12:48 AM
Team GDP
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i pm'ed you jobe

5/6/13 12:48 AM
UGCTT_Dinamita
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it gonna start tonight? Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 12:54 AM
crowbar
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Dinamita

Just because it doesn`t say that you have a message (account)

The message will be where it says "read"

Click on read.

5/6/13 1:12 AM
Dbulletproof
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The quality of teh bracket accurately reflects the UG in all its glory.

Team Derp FTW!
5/6/13 1:38 AM
UGCTT Captain America
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am excited for this. Best of luck, gentlemen. Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 7:40 AM
Sex Chicken
893 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - I am excited for this. Best of luck, gentlemen. Phone Post 3.0

Cram it with walnuts, ugly.

5/6/13 8:17 AM
UGCTT Captain America's Butler, Suck It Jobe!
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sex Chicken - 
UGCTT Captain America - I am excited for this. Best of luck, gentlemen. Phone Post 3.0

Bro, don't be scared, homie.
5/6/13 9:37 AM
Vinnie G
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am ready. Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 9:46 AM
aarondramp
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vinnie G - I am ready. Phone Post 3.0

Me, too. Let's do this.
5/6/13 9:51 AM
NoGi bear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You ready Bww? Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 10:27 AM
Doc T
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's time Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 10:37 AM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NoGi bear - You ready Bww? Phone Post 3.0
Yup. Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 11:53 AM
UGCTT Captain America
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sex Chicken -

Hey fowl fucker, I wasn't talking to you! I clearly said "gentlemen," if I was talking to you, I would've said "best of luck, you cock-sucking, cunt-faced, chicken-fucking reprobates." Understand? Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 11:58 AM
dre198703
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
5/6/13 11:59 AM
Sex Chicken
893 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - 
Sex Chicken -

Hey fowl fucker, I wasn't talking to you! I clearly said "gentlemen," if I was talking to you, I would've said "best of luck, you cock-sucking, cunt-faced, chicken-fucking reprobates." Understand? Phone Post 3.0

Yes. Carry on.

5/6/13 12:21 PM
UGCTT Captain America's Butler, Suck It Jobe!
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT Captain America - 
Sex Chicken -

A reprobate...that's...wow, that's kind of harsh.
5/6/13 1:30 PM
UGCTT Captain America

Hey Jobe, I've been meaning to ask you something. Why did you quit bombeing Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 1:31 PM
UGCTT Captain America

UGCTT Captain America - Hey Jobe, I've been meaning to ask you something. Why did you quit bombeing Phone Post 3.0
Stupid fat fingers!

Why did you quit bombing and become a gentleman? Phone Post 3.0
5/6/13 3:18 PM
Doc T
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets get ready to ruuuuuuuummmmmble Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.