UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> HuntO laughs at dana

4/30/13 6:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anderson's BBC in my Goku
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3h

Did u say if junior wins he gets title shot and if I win I don't hahahahahaha really

4/30/13 6:59 PM
epic hero

Hunt will now need 3 more wins to get a title shot lol
4/30/13 7:13 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's all just selling the fight I don't think either of them get it if Werdum beats Nog

4/30/13 7:14 PM
WOOFticket
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DANA! Y U HATE JDS SO MUCH? U ONLY MAKE HUNTO FIRE BURN MORE! Phone Post
4/30/13 7:29 PM
CLINTK9
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRMartin11 - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

It's all just selling the fight I don't think either of them get it if Werdum beats Nog

if Werdum wins he definitely deserves the shot.

if both Hunt & Werdum win their next fights, Hunt will be on a 5 fight win streak (Tucheshererer, Rothwell, Kongo, Struve, JDS) and Werdum will be on a 3 fight win streak (Nelson, Russow, Big Nog)!

Hunt would deserve the Shot in his case! ecp if he beats the #2 HW in the world.

4/30/13 7:41 PM
Allen Hood

CRMartin11 - Not to mention Dana had been asked this question before. I believe the last time he answered the question was at UFC on FX Stockholm. He said if Hunt beats JDS he gets title shot. Now when Dana is asked the question at UFC 159 he says Hunt doesn't get title shot if he beats JDS. Fuck Dana for being a hypocrite. Be a man of your word Dana! You spineless cunt.

Hunt deserves the title shot. Even if he doesn't you already promised him the title shot at an earlier date, now you are going back on your word. Be a man of your word! You fucking faggot!

. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 7:41 PM
yellow wrkahlc
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hunto need to not talky back to teh Dana. Very bad talky back. No no, Hunto. Youa need to show a discaprine. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 7:46 PM
RyannVonDoom

https://twitter.com/markhunt1974/status/329322498074222594

Did u say if junior wins he gets title shot and if I win I don't hahahahahaha really

4/30/13 7:51 PM
Malvert the Janitor
788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whatever way the wind is blowing on any given day... Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 7:52 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CLINTK9 -
CRMartin11 - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

if both Hunt & Werdum win their next fights, Hunt will be on a 5 fight win streak (Tucheshererer, Rothwell, Kongo, Struve, JDS) and Werdum will be on a 3 fight win streak (Nelson, Russow, Big Nog)!

Hunt would deserve the Shot in his case! ecp if he beats the #2 HW in the world.

If it weren't for tuf Brazil, Werdum would be the one fighting Cain this month, not Bigfoot. Werdum was told he got the shot with a win how many months ago? I don't think it'd be right to deny him that now. Phone Post
4/30/13 7:59 PM
CLINTK9
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRMartin11 - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
CLINTK9 -
CRMartin11 - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

If it weren't for tuf Brazil, Werdum would be the one fighting Cain this month, not Bigfoot. Werdum was told he got the shot with a win how many months ago? I don't think it'd be right to deny him that now. Phone Post

this is where I'm coming from. Hunt deserves the shot more, but Werdum was promised it so long ago.

I forget, why was Werdum promised a title shot? he's only beat Nelson & Russow since coming back. Even so, Hunt's got more wins and would have one over the #2 HW in the world. Hunt should get it.

4/30/13 8:01 PM
ruazombie66
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If JDS and Bigfoot get injured..... Also if the stars align and then a plague of frogs happen.
4/30/13 8:04 PM
shaqitup
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

if hunt finishes JDS and doesn't get a title shot, i'd probably start watching PPV's, fox events, countdowns, UFC tonights, and whatever else on the interwebs.

4/30/13 8:05 PM
ChaosOverkill
453 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck u goof

-Dfw

4/30/13 8:19 PM
Matt Phillips
774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP JDS

heads will roll now Phone Post
4/30/13 8:24 PM
inf0
300 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's the dumbest shit I've heard all week...... ez

4/30/13 8:42 PM
Internettufguy

I like Hunto, and because of that I don't want him to face Cain just yet. He will get wrestle-fucked so hard he will be wearing Depends for the next six months because of the anal leakage. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 9:04 PM
Banjaxo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRMartin11 - Not to mention Dana had been asked this question before. I believe the last time he answered the question was at UFC on FX Stockholm. He said if Hunt beats JDS he gets title shot. Now when Dana is asked the question at UFC 159 he says Hunt doesn't get title shot if he beats JDS. Fuck Dana for being a hypocrite. Be a man of your word Dana! You spineless cunt.

Hunt deserves the title shot. Even if he doesn't you already promised him the title shot at an earlier date, now you are going back on your word. Be a man of your word! You fucking faggot!

I thought Dana said Hunt gets a shot if he KOs JDS, not just beats him?

That may just be my shitty memory though.
4/30/13 9:11 PM
LayzieTheSavage
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Videographer
CRMartin11 -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

This Phone Post
4/30/13 9:37 PM
MITman2k
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^No...

That.

4/30/13 9:52 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It makes absolute no sense and the mma media and fans never call them out on it

UFC = BCS

How is a win over Hunt worth a title shot but beating JDS isn't? This is why the tournament format is superior, situations like this are bush league and not how real sports should be run
4/30/13 10:14 PM
xsrg95
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'll rather see Werdum fight the loser of Bigfoot/Cain or JDS rematch if Hunt wins, if JDS wins then i'll like Werdum go for the title

4/30/13 10:21 PM
Doem
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

people need to remember that JDS also got a long and twisty road to the title shot. Its not just hunt
I don't have a problem with hunt having to beat roy nelson to get a shot. if he cant beat roy he isn't going to be beating cain anyway.
4/30/13 10:23 PM
Drunkenirishfc
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The fans won't allow that he'll get one Phone Post
4/30/13 10:32 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Lives Here - Hunt is a different cat. He's a gifted fighter who works on motivation. He says himself he lost a bit of passion for the sport towards the end of Pride. That losing streak started with his loss to prime Fedor - a fight which he very nearly won. It was basically the most anyone had ever troubled Fedor and I think losing that sub then losing the fight bummed him out bad. He's clearly got his drive back now and everyone in the division is on notice Phone Post
Yup. He's motivated, pissed off, and heads are gonna roll. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.