UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chael just called out wanderlei

4/30/13 11:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jons Forsberg -
slamming - 
Jons Forsberg - Wanderlei will beat his ass, Chael has nothing for him.

I highly doubt takedowns and ground and pound from the top position against someone who has limited takedown defence and has shown very little offence off his back throughout his entire career is to classified as "nothing".

lol @ Chael's "ground and pound". I'll give you the fact that he may get a takedown and Wanderlei will get up, but to bring up his GNP as if its somehow relevant is pretty funny.
Chael would 100% take him down and he wouldn't get back up. That's just reality. Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 11:52 PM
MrHughes1991
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael will win. Most likely a dominant decision where he beats the fuck out of Wandy on the ground Phone Post 3.0
4/30/13 11:56 PM
Funaki Masakatsu #1
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaelismyhero - 
R1WARRIOR - Chael by lay and pray. But a prime Wand would have kill a prime Sonnen. Phone Post 3.0

Tito dominated Wand. Chael is 10x the wrestler Tito is.

No he isn't. Tito Ortiz was a fantastic wrestler before his body broke down.

5/1/13 12:03 AM
91W209
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Old Thrashbarg -
91W209 -
Chaelismyhero -
R1WARRIOR - Chael by lay and pray. But a prime Wand would have kill a prime Sonnen. Phone Post 3.0

Really fuckface? Phone Post 3.0
Yes...

........ Why you mad, bro? Phone Post
Chael is 10 times the wrestler Tito was?

Really...

Fuckface? Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 12:03 AM
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Funaki Masakatsu #1 - 
Chaelismyhero - 

No he isn't. Tito Ortiz was a fantastic wrestler before his body broke down.

Seriously, how many times can a guy fight with his skull cracked before it begins to take its toll?
5/1/13 12:17 AM
absolutesperry
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wand might be finishing his career on fire!
Cung, Stann, Sonnen! Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 12:22 AM
slamming

Jons Forsberg - 
slamming - 

I highly doubt takedowns and ground and pound from the top position against someone who has limited takedown defence and has shown very little offence off his back throughout his entire career is to classified as "nothing".

lol @ Chael's "ground and pound". I'll give you the fact that he may get a takedown and Wanderlei will get up, but to bring up his GNP as if its somehow relevant is pretty funny.

Well hes not going to just lay on him is he?

I see him taking down Wanderlei repeatedly and winning on the scorecards. "LOL" all you want, its a very real possiblity.
5/1/13 12:27 AM
Jons Forsberg

"Well hes not going to just lay on him is he?"

right, he will lay and pray.
5/1/13 12:33 AM
nyhcloyalty
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Song2 - Wandy by brutal ko followed by multiple stomps and forced to retire/ banned Phone Post
VTFU. That's how I see this one going. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 12:40 AM
slamming

Jons Forsberg - "Well hes not going to just lay on him is he?"

right, he will lay and pray.

Im guessing you think he layed and prayed on Anderson correct?
5/1/13 12:45 AM
MichaelMeyers

How does such a boring fighter(Chael)who lays and prays to a decision in most of his wins get to pick who he fights?

5/1/13 12:46 AM
Jons Forsberg

Anderson after 25 mins of Chael's GNP

http://admin.mmaweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Anderson-Silva-948-UFC-117_450x260.jpg
5/1/13 12:48 AM
bigheadrhino
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wanderlei has a legit armbar off his back. This will be competitive.
5/1/13 12:52 AM
HexRei

Jons Forsberg - Anderson after 25 mins of Chael's GNP

http://admin.mmaweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Anderson-Silva-948-UFC-117_450x260.jpg

And here's Chaels from that night:

AND he was caught roiding in this bout.

5/1/13 12:55 AM
Bipolar

Chaelismyhero - 

Beat me to it. Sorry, but Wand isn't winning a fight with Chael.
5/1/13 12:57 AM
daba

Can we allow soccer kicks for one night only?
5/1/13 1:04 AM
Delightone
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would love to see silva k.o. Chael at 205 but Chael would take him down in a secondand that would make a shitty fight Phone Post
5/1/13 1:19 AM
Funaki Masakatsu #1
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wanderlei's takedown defense was superb against Dan Henderson at PRIDE 12, where he displayed fast hips and great level changes to stop Dan's takedowns.

Wanderlei's takedown defense isn't poor; his aggressive style is going to leave him open to takedowns because he comes forward and aggressively commits to strikes. It makes him susceptible to his opponent changing levels, getting under his hips and completing a takedown. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 1:22 AM
Jons Forsberg

HexRei - 

And here's Chaels from that night:

AND he was caught roiding in this bout.

exactly.
5/1/13 1:24 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
slamming - 

What are you basing his supposed lack of abilities from his back off of? The fact that he wasn't able to do much against Ricardo Arona? Do you even realize who the hell Arona is and what he used to do to people? He's a two time ADCC champion and he won the open weight division due to his dominating top game and control. The best grapplers in the world could not even score a single point on Arona. No one has ever done anything once Arona got on top of them, outside of Shogun being able to make some transitions due to the fact that Arona hit his own head on the takedown. Arona even stifled Fedor.

Now then, that leaves the LnP win that Tito got over Wanderlei 13 years ago. Are you really going to base your argument around that example? Because it's a fucking poor one.

I'm thinking that you missed Wanderlei's fights with Yoshida where he showed extremely slick transitions while keeping Yoshida in danger the entire time, he even almost subbed him twice.

People like you... you comment on topics like this when you know nothing about the sport, its history or the fighters. You've obviously never even seen most of Wanderlei's fights, as that is the only way that you could even come to the conclusion that you did.

tl/dr Shut your mouth when you don't know what you are talking about.

I guess you're going to be very surprised when Chael beats Wanderlei. So I'll just give you heads up now....

Chael beats Wanderlei.

5/1/13 1:39 AM
Sudo21
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight and this is dangerous fight for Chael.

Wanderlei has insane power at 205, Chaels bullrushing could lead to one of those hooks and it will be a quick end for Chael P. Sonnen.
5/1/13 1:43 AM
slamming

Answer my question. Do you think Chael was just lying on Anderson doing nothing?
5/1/13 1:49 AM
John M
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/13 1:49 AM
People are delusional. Their love of Wand of the past blinds their vision of what he can do today compared to five years ago. Chael wins this via 3rd round arm triangle, dude is just a terrible matchup for Wand, simple as that.
5/1/13 1:50 AM
HexRei

Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
slamming - 

What are you basing his supposed lack of abilities from his back off of? The fact that he wasn't able to do much against Ricardo Arona? Do you even realize who the hell Arona is and what he used to do to people? He's a two time ADCC champion and he won the open weight division due to his dominating top game and control. The best grapplers in the world could not even score a single point on Arona. No one has ever done anything once Arona got on top of them, outside of Shogun being able to make some transitions due to the fact that Arona hit his own head on the takedown. Arona even stifled Fedor.

Now then, that leaves the LnP win that Tito got over Wanderlei 13 years ago. Are you really going to base your argument around that example? Because it's a fucking poor one.

I'm thinking that you missed Wanderlei's fights with Yoshida where he showed extremely slick transitions while keeping Yoshida in danger the entire time, he even almost subbed him twice.

People like you... you comment on topics like this when you know nothing about the sport, its history or the fighters. You've obviously never even seen most of Wanderlei's fights, as that is the only way that you could even come to the conclusion that you did.

tl/dr Shut your mouth when you don't know what you are talking about.

I guess you're going to be very surprised when Chael beats Wanderlei. So I'll just give you heads up now....

Chael beats Wanderlei.

Hey, guess what you idiot?

Your response did not pertain to anything that I posted. Feel free to point out where I said Wanderlei was going to win.

Like I said, a lot of you people should really shut your mouths. Just because you are posting on an mma forum or have been doing so for a period of time does not mean that you actually know what you are posting about.

BTW if it is a 5 rounder Chael will be in trouble. He's going to get KO'd or subbed. Wanderlei's jiu jitsu is better than Anderson's and I highly doubt that Chael has all of a sudden become Mr. Abu Dhabi.

Are you trolling here or something? Anderson has submitted the likes of Lutter and Henderson, not to mention Chael. Who has Wand submitted? The idea that Wand will be more of a threat to a powerful wrestler like Chael than Anderson is silly. His only chance would be a sprawl and brawl KO.
5/1/13 1:51 AM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why are intelligent people here frothing at the idea of a build to the fight?

You do know that the fight would NOT be a heated affair.

You also know after the fight that the two would hug, Wand would say he had no hard feelings and loved Chael and that Chael would then go on about how it was an honor and Wand is a warrior and legend.

It would all be phony WWE bullshit selling this notion of "no respect/lose teeth" and end with a 3 (or 5 if main event) round bout featuring a lot of grappling and a unanimous decision.

If you just want to see them fight; I have no issue.

I just cannot get how anyone wants the phony rivalry only to have them hold hands and bow to the audience like it's SNL and the show is over. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.