UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chael just called out wanderlei

5/1/13 1:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Prideentrance
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ZeRoTZ Mangina - After the epicness of Wand vs. Stann, why waste one of Silva's final fights on someone who will look to take him down every opportunity he gets? I don't like this fight at all. Phone Post 3.0
I agree Phone Post
5/1/13 1:57 AM
Silverball
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sonnen is definitely capable of beating of Wanderlei, but he's going to have to get rid of that turtle defense he's been using to do so. If not, Silva takes it by semi-controversial early stoppage.
5/1/13 2:01 AM
My jimmy got bam bamm-ed
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ZeRoTZ Mangina - After the epicness of Wand vs. Stann, why waste one of Silva's final fights on someone who will look to take him down every opportunity he gets? I don't like this fight at all. Phone Post 3.0
Absolutely, positively this. Phone Post
5/1/13 2:13 AM
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Decidedly Underwhelmed - Travis Lutter had his way with Anderson until he gassed. That is an indisputable fact. Dan Henderson got hurt standing, shot for a desperation takedown and then took more damage before giving up the sub.

Once again, another poster that doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm starting to see why people avoid the UG portion of this site.

Potatoes gonna potate.

...and this proves Wand has better BJJ how?

Hey next time dedicate a paragraph to making your point instead of one to irrelevancy and two to ad hominems, I promise you you will look like less of an ass.
5/1/13 2:14 AM
TheHebrewHammer
428 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chaels eeks a decision and goes to challenge Cain for the HW belt

5/1/13 2:18 AM
BrunoMcGyver
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder if this would be at LHW or MW.

MW, Sonnen dominates. LHW, too close to call imo.

I don't really want this fight for Wandy either and vtfu JeffersonDArcyChoke for your post. That's the truth brother.

5/1/13 2:21 AM
BrunoMcGyver
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheHebrewHammer - 

Chaels eeks a decision and goes to challenge Cain for the HW belt

and Chael nuthuggers will try and justify it by saying "He's a HUGE lhw, walks around at 700lbs!"

5/1/13 2:24 AM
MichaelMeyers

JeffersonDArcyChoke -  Why are intelligent people here frothing at the idea of a build to the fight?

You do know that the fight would NOT be a heated affair.

You also know after the fight that the two would hug, Wand would say he had no hard feelings and loved Chael and that Chael would then go on about how it was an honor and Wand is a warrior and legend.

It would all be phony WWE bullshit selling this notion of "no respect/lose teeth" and end with a 3 (or 5 if main event) round bout featuring a lot of grappling and a unanimous decision.

If you just want to see them fight; I have no issue.

I just cannot get how anyone wants the phony rivalry only to have them hold hands and bow to the audience like it's SNL and the show is over. Phone Post

Oh, I don't think Wand likes Sonnen at all. I think he has a real dislike for Chael and I don't think he's just talking shit like Chael does.

Chael however just says shit because he's a troll and likes to get people riled up and promote fights, and he doesn't really mean the ridiculous shit he says.

Like others have said, I have no interest in watching Chael constantly try to take down Wand, or any other fighter really, since that's his only chance at beating anyone. Not a fan of that kind of fighter. It's amazing how many fans he has just because of his mouth. Because it sure as fuck isn't because he's an exciting fighter.
5/1/13 2:27 AM
MichaelMeyers

BrunoMcGyver - 

I wonder if this would be at LHW or MW.

MW, Sonnen dominates. LHW, too close to call imo.

I don't really want this fight for Wandy either and vtfu JeffersonDArcyChoke for your post. That's the truth brother.

Chael said he's staying at 205, and Im pretty sure Wand has said the same.
5/1/13 2:35 AM
HexRei

Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
HexRei - 
Decidedly Underwhelmed - Travis Lutter had his way with Anderson until he gassed. That is an indisputable fact. Dan Henderson got hurt standing, shot for a desperation takedown and then took more damage before giving up the sub.

Once again, another poster that doesn't know what he's talking about. I'm starting to see why people avoid the UG portion of this site.

Potatoes gonna potate.

...and this proves Wand has better BJJ how?

Hey next time dedicate a paragraph to making your point instead of one to irrelevancy and two to ad hominems, I promise you you will look like less of an ass.

Answer me this, guy, how did your post prove that Anderson Silva has better jiu jitsu than Wanderlei?

It didn't. We are both stating opinions at this point as we have not seen them grapple, however my opinion was obviously formed using a much more expansive knowledge base than yours, so the odds are that I am right and you are wrong.

I could point out really simple shit like how it took Anderson almost a full five rounds to sub Chael while Chael has Kevin Randleman-esque submission defense in order to support my statement that Anderson has poorer jiu jitsu. I could point out a lot of other things as well. However, it is now 2:22 a.m. and my Modafinil wore off about an hour ago. Too-da-loo, noob.

You can't just keep tearing down Anderson, that's not actually how a proof like this works. At some point you're going to have to make an argument to demonstrate how Wand is better.

I trotted out Lutter and Henderson who, even given the fact that Anderson exhausted one and injured the other, are still much more significant accomplishments than Wand's sub of Bob Schrijber.

So what have you got?
5/1/13 3:09 AM
jac0bear
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael by GNP
5/1/13 3:17 AM
nubp
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FZ-n6gfFpY
5/1/13 3:35 AM
slamming

Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
slamming - 
Jons Forsberg - Anderson after 25 mins of Chael's GNP

http://admin.mmaweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Anderson-Silva-948-UFC-117_450x260.jpg

Answer my question. Do you think Chael was just lying on Anderson doing nothing?

I want you to address my post, noob.

Go fuck yourself.

How was that? You got the attention you wanted.
5/1/13 3:36 AM
TKjr
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd like to see this happen Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 4:00 AM
idsmashit

great fight to end it on
5/1/13 4:02 AM
CHILLITACO
702 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Warrenpeace - I see chaels sheep are out in full force in here.
Baaaaaa....

Errrr...

Wolf! Phone Post
5/1/13 4:12 AM
InspiritMick

would watch

5/1/13 5:09 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We will all watch it....

Wandie should be pleased as fuck as well because it will be a big pay day for him. Clash of veterans and ''champions'''...would be a fun fight.

5/1/13 5:33 AM
FCM

Chael would verbally terrorize Wand all through the promotion. Id like to see that more than the fight.
5/1/13 5:40 AM
Skip2MyLou
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card -
In brazil we have a saying...
You have respect, you don't lose your teeth. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 5:41 AM
Taz Styles
3361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FZ-n6gfFpY

5/1/13 7:00 AM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love for Wand to ko Chael but I think Chael may just take him down at will and GnP. If wand smashed Chael I'd go nuts! Phone Post
5/1/13 7:10 AM
TheShogunEra

Do it in Brazil. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 7:26 AM
iBetYouQueersWontVoteMeDown
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - My dick is so hard right now. Is that normal? Phone Post 3.0
Please stop posting. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 7:31 AM
WarAJS

so what your saying is 2 time mw champ (beat anderson 50-46 in 5 round decision) and (beat anderson because of second round illegal knee) Then the man who beat Jones by forfeit at the end of last year for the title, then just defeated it against jones winning by dominant ToeKO to defend his title, is now wanting to put an ass whooping on a pride legend who just came back from the dead in his fight against stann? I can dig it! BOOK IT DANA!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.