UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chael just called out wanderlei

5/1/13 7:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WarAJS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

but seriously Chael vs. gustaffason would be interesting, Chael vs. Hendo, Chael vs. Rashad, too bad rampage is gone lol
5/1/13 7:43 AM
NomoRomophobia
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Wanderlei! Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 7:47 AM
UGCTT_ForeverOwnedByFryedTakayama
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Old Thrashbarg -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

I'm just happy Chael Sonnen Productions is still in business! :D

This this and this.

Deal with it. Phone Post
Agreed! I was almost depressed hearing Sonnen might have retired Phone Post
5/1/13 8:21 AM
mofomike
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sonnen would beat Wand easy.

5/1/13 8:36 AM
NJstileNJ
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They will make this fight and wand will smash sonnen Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 10:19 AM
buckshot44
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice!

5/1/13 12:25 PM
SQUEEZIE

Warrenpeace - I see chaels sheep are out in full force in here.

5/1/13 1:02 PM
SQUEEZIE

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
Jons Forsberg -
slamming - 
Jons Forsberg - Wanderlei will beat his ass, Chael has nothing for him.

I highly doubt takedowns and ground and pound from the top position against someone who has limited takedown defence and has shown very little offence off his back throughout his entire career is to classified as "nothing".

lol @ Chael's "ground and pound". I'll give you the fact that he may get a takedown and Wanderlei will get up, but to bring up his GNP as if its somehow relevant is pretty funny.
Chael would 100% take him down and he wouldn't get back up. That's just reality. Phone Post 3.0

chaels wrestling is to much for jbj and he wil 100% take him down and no way jbj takes chael down either...(same shit everytime) you guys gone learn one day!
5/1/13 1:06 PM
SQUEEZIE

Chaelismyhero - 
R1WARRIOR - Chael by lay and pray. But a prime Wand would have kill a prime Sonnen. Phone Post 3.0

Tito dominated Wand. Chael is 10x the wrestler Tito is.

if it works in theory,it works in practice...in theory.

and lol at chael being 10x the wrestler.
5/1/13 1:13 PM
Van Terminator
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's zero evidence to suggest that Sonnen will be a force at 205lbs, but if I had to bet I'd probably go with him lay and praying Wanderlei in true gangster fashion.

I'd rather see Sonnen fed to Machida.
5/1/13 1:20 PM
Jons Forsberg

slamming - 
Jons Forsberg - Anderson after 25 mins of Chael's GNP

http://admin.mmaweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Anderson-Silva-948-UFC-117_450x260.jpg

Answer my question. Do you think Chael was just lying on Anderson doing nothing?

effectively nothing, look at that image.
5/1/13 1:25 PM
jcblass
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

circa305 - NO! Do not want to see this fight.

I am tired of Chael hand picking his fights.

Yea but he only hand picks total badasses who people would pay to see him fight. If we leave it up to ZUFFA he would be fighting some TUF scrub every event.
5/1/13 1:26 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
858 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SQUEEZIE -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
Jons Forsberg -
slamming - 
Jons Forsberg - Wanderlei will beat his ass, Chael has nothing for him.

I highly doubt takedowns and ground and pound from the top position against someone who has limited takedown defence and has shown very little offence off his back throughout his entire career is to classified as "nothing".

lol @ Chael's "ground and pound". I'll give you the fact that he may get a takedown and Wanderlei will get up, but to bring up his GNP as if its somehow relevant is pretty funny.
Chael would 100% take him down and he wouldn't get back up. That's just reality. Phone Post 3.0

chaels wrestling is to much for jbj and he wil 100% take him down and no way jbj takes chael down either...(same shit everytime) you guys gone learn one day!
I'm talking about Chael taking down Wand. Who said anything about JBJ? Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 2:01 PM
RICKYB
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice , perfect for a headliner fight night Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 3:00 PM
Wovito

WarAJS - so what your saying is 2 time mw champ (beat anderson 50-46 in 5 round decision) and (beat anderson because of second round illegal knee) Then the man who beat Jones by forfeit at the end of last year for the title, then just defeated it against jones winning by dominant ToeKO to defend his title, is now wanting to put an ass whooping on a pride legend who just came back from the dead in his fight against stann? I can dig it! BOOK IT DANA!

Next time, don't try so hard. Just let it happen, bro.
5/1/13 3:07 PM
iCameiLostiRetiredDiaz

If wand looks as good at 205 as he did against stann then i have wandy via tko Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 3:34 PM
MichaelMeyers

jcblass - 
circa305 - NO! Do not want to see this fight.

I am tired of Chael hand picking his fights.

Yea but he only hand picks total badasses who people would pay to see him fight. If we leave it up to ZUFFA he would be fighting some TUF scrub every event.

No, ZUFFA are the ones giving him these fights solely based on Chael's mouth. It's certainly not because he's the number one contender.
5/1/13 3:50 PM
BackAndLeft
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of course I'll watch but this fight doesn't move me at all. Phone Post
5/1/13 5:51 PM
chaplinshouse
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7 pages and this wasn't posted yet?  i disappoint

5/1/13 6:35 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The build up will be more exciting than the fight, guaranteed. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 6:43 PM
Wovito

are they gonna let Chael take steroids AGAIN for this fight? If so, they should let Wandy gas out as well.
5/2/13 7:42 AM
WarAJS

Wovito - 
WarAJS - so what your saying is 2 time mw champ (beat anderson 50-46 in 5 round decision) and (beat anderson because of second round illegal knee) Then the man who beat Jones by forfeit at the end of last year for the title, then just defeated it against jones winning by dominant ToeKO to defend his title, is now wanting to put an ass whooping on a pride legend who just came back from the dead in his fight against stann? I can dig it! BOOK IT DANA!

Next time, don't try so hard. Just let it happen, bro.

Try hard? im a gangster i'd rather die hard
5/2/13 5:40 PM
0neup

Wand will be taken down faster than a hooker's skirt and ground out into bolivian... where he will meet mike tyson.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.