UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Anybody have/use a reflex bag?

5/1/13 12:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Quik
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SIX DEUCE, Anti-Douchebaggery

I've used a double end ball for 20 years now, but I recently had to move my boxing stuff to an area where I can't drill into the ceiling. So, unfortunately, I have to move to free-standing stuff. I've ordered a Title Heavy Bag Stand (also has a speed bag platform) to hang my heavy bag since I can't stand the feel of the free standing bags.

To replace my double end ball, I've been thinking of getting a Reflex bag. If you have one, what brand do you use, and do you like it? Everlast is pretty cheap, but the spring returns the bag really slowly it seems. I watched a couple of youtube vids on the Title & Ringside bags and they have great motion but are a bit pricey.

Any suggestions? I have to do this stuff on a tight budget right now.
5/1/13 1:27 AM
Quik
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great. Phone Post
5/1/13 1:38 AM
lueng jon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/13 1:38 AM
Everlast makes a new version, Hyper-flex, It has spring at top that makes the bag squirrelly when you hit it. Check it out.
5/1/13 8:49 AM
Quik

Thank you sir! Will do Phone Post
5/1/13 12:16 PM
MountainMedic
358 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Give this man answers! Phone Post
5/1/13 7:32 PM
Quik

Ttt Phone Post
5/1/13 7:36 PM
Ceelo
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wish I dealt with them but I don't know.

ttt for you though...and will you ever come out with spats!?

5/1/13 8:53 PM
OSBtro11
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They're pretty bad. Especially if you've been using a legit doulbe end bag for awhile. IMHO it's pretty hard to drill counter And slip type movments in your combo's while your working out .. Largely due to it's slow ass recoil making you slow things down to a point where your training is barely realistic Phone Post
5/1/13 8:58 PM
ProteinBake
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i fill up grocery bags full of kitty litter and punch the shit out of them. this does nothing for my training or self esteem, but those fuckin' cats think i'm a world champion.
5/1/13 9:24 PM
Quik

ProteinBake - i fill up grocery bags full of kitty litter and punch the shit out of them. this does nothing for my training or self esteem, but those fuckin' cats think i'm a world champion.

Plus it has a pleasing odor, pre-cat shit.
5/1/13 9:25 PM
Quik

OSBtro11 -  They're pretty bad. Especially if you've been using a legit doulbe end bag for awhile. IMHO it's pretty hard to drill counter And slip type movments in your combo's while your working out .. Largely due to it's slow ass recoil making you slow things down to a point where your training is barely realistic Phone Post

Cool...that's what I was looking for. It did seem like Ringside's bag had some speedy recoil compared to the Everlast's slow motion though.
5/1/13 9:25 PM
Ceelo
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ProteinBake - i fill up grocery bags full of kitty litter and punch the shit out of them. this does nothing for my training or self esteem, but those fuckin' cats think i'm a world champion.

And no clumping with sweat!

5/1/13 9:26 PM
Quik

Ceelo - 

Wish I dealt with them but I don't know.

ttt for you though...and will you ever come out with spats!?

lol thanks...Spats?
5/1/13 9:26 PM
Ceelo

62 spats quik....c'mon now

5/1/13 9:28 PM
Ceelo

5/1/13 9:30 PM
Quik

Ceelo - 

Hey man, you're not going to believe this but I'm actually going through emails and I'm looking at yours right now...sent 11/27/11.
5/1/13 9:31 PM
Quik

Ceelo - 

Hmmmm....more likeadees....
5/1/13 9:36 PM
Quik

Or maybe likeadees...
5/1/13 9:47 PM
Ceelo

Quik - 
Ceelo - 

Hey man, you're not going to believe this but I'm actually going through emails and I'm looking at yours right now...sent 11/27/11.

Haha I expect a response! 

5/1/13 9:48 PM
Quik

I'm on it!
5/1/13 9:49 PM
Ceelo

Quik - Or maybe likeadees...

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaasssss.... Button I can't make them look that good lol

5/1/13 11:27 PM
Ceelo

Quik where's your email!?

5/1/13 11:42 PM
Quik

I've got about 50 left to get through...yours is in there though!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.