UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> worst B.O. you've encountered

5/1/13 5:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FCTV808
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/13 5:54 AM

you know, i'm always giving people shit about controlling their minds and not letting things like smells, or sights distract them or control them.  i truly believed that until today.

flew in a corporate guy from arizona today, and goddamnit he had BO so oppressive that even w/ the windows down, it permeated the whole car.   it was nauseating and actually gave me a pounding headache.

i wanted to dump gas on him and light him on fire.

wtf is wrong w/ people.

question is: is there ever a good time or certain way to tell a person they fucking wreak?

discuss

5/1/13 7:41 AM
JIMMYNAKS
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The time I met TJMITCH..... Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 7:43 AM
JIMMYNAKS

Serious question and I'll try to be as PC as I can but....
Do Habibis smell the BO/Curry smell we smell from them or are they immune? Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 12:43 PM
fnunderful
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Afghani men in the khowst. They would shower once a week on man love thursday (the one day of the week the rest of us would stay away from the showers).
They are just slightly more rank then the inside of a stryker after 15 months of daily use in Iraq.
I had a GI Joe that smelled because he didn't shower or wash his clothes. I had to give him a formal counseling and class how to do so...Task, conditions, and standards...
Task
Take a shower with soap and water
Conditions
One smelly Soldier Given a bar of soap, shampoo and a hot water shower.
Standards
Standards are met when GI joe applies water to his body, scrubs it with soap and rinses it off until the offending smell is gone. Once standards are met soldier will repeat the class daily after PT and when ever soldier is dirty and/or sweaty to an excessive amount.
The class on washing his clothes went in a similar way. This kid never learned how to do the laundry. His mommy always took care of it for him. After the class he wasn't a problem.
5/1/13 1:05 PM
tjmitch
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cod damn it! Dman you naks!!
5/1/13 1:56 PM
FCTV808

is it no surprise that the stinky guy i'm talking about is ANTI GUN (the only one that lives in az)?

5/1/13 2:10 PM
tjmitch
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have 2 bad BO stories - both on planes.

Neither was a white guy.

One time I was walking down the isle towards my seat - and I get a wiff of BO.

Could it be me? Maybe - so I do a quick head tilt towards the pits to check. Nope not me.

But it is getting worse. And worse. And worse as I walk back down the plane.

Now it is getting thick in the air, like a tire fire.

Bad, real bad. God no..... I see a swarthy looking character , middle seat, empty isle seat next to him. FUCK. I am still like 10 rows away, but I can do row math in my head... FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!

NO FUCKING WAY!

Yep, sitting next to him.

He wins hands down. I kid you not - from a full 20 yards away it was thick in the air.
5/1/13 2:12 PM
fnunderful
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lots of "do gooders" in AZ. Most of them migrated there after destroying New York and California.
5/1/13 2:14 PM
tjmitch

The next time was also on a plane.

I am middle seat between a super butchy black lesbian and a hot milfy buisness woman.

And the blach panter stunk like a mixture of rotten peaches, sweat socks and week old skivvies with a few 'oops' makrs in them.

But here is the problem - I was worried the hot milfy buisness lady would thin it was me!

So I opened my magaizne, and made a big show of opening every colonge sample little flap thingy, and fanning it around by loudly flapping the pages.
5/1/13 2:23 PM
Dr. Shocker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread smells of wet dog!
5/1/13 2:33 PM
FCTV808

tjmitch - I have 2 bad BO stories - both on planes.

Neither was a white guy.

One time I was walking down the isle towards my seat - and I get a wiff of BO.

Could it be me? Maybe - so I do a quick head tilt towards the pits to check. Nope not me.

But it is getting worse. And worse. And worse as I walk back down the plane.

Now it is getting thick in the air, like a tire fire.

Bad, real bad. God no..... I see a swarthy looking character , middle seat, empty isle seat next to him. FUCK. I am still like 10 rows away, but I can do row math in my head... FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!

NO FUCKING WAY!

Yep, sitting next to him.

He wins hands down. I kid you not - from a full 20 yards away it was thick in the air.

was this swarthy looking character chinese?  fucken hawaiian airlines is now shuttling those fucking commies around and i've encountered some stink ass grease headed disaster coming from their lot.

5/1/13 2:34 PM
FCTV808

fnunderful - Lots of "do gooders" in AZ. Most of them migrated there after destroying New York and California.

fucking do gooders need bullets in their stinky armpits.

5/1/13 7:49 PM
tjmitch

We trained with a guy who stunk so bad Jamie gave him a new gi and told him it was time to return the old one to the earth Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 7:50 PM
tjmitch

And he wasn't a white guy Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 4:32 AM
Robobear
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't be THAT guy!

5/2/13 4:42 AM
FCTV808

Why so defensive tjmitch?

5/2/13 5:30 AM
JIMMYNAKS

tjmitch - We trained with a guy who stunk so bad Jamie gave him a new gi and told him it was time to return the old one to the earth Phone Post 3.0
Hahahaha!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 8:56 AM
tjmitch

FCTV808 - 

Why so defensive tjmitch?

*insert thats racsit gif here*

THATS WHY!!
5/2/13 2:12 PM
Robobear
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FCTV gonna get a nose full where you re now. Rip your nose. And sanity.

5/2/13 5:35 PM
SupBrah808
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mainland haoles = mind blown.

or nose=blown to be exact.
5/2/13 6:45 PM
conviser
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had an Indian consultant at my old mainland office whose essence was damn near lethal. He could clear out half a floor within a minute, just by being there. B.O. stories generally tend to be at least somewhat funny; but whenever this guy's name came up, his "problem" would be mentioned, and there would be no smiles: people just got very angry.

Fortunately, on his second week on the job, the secretaries forced my buddy, another Indian dude, to take Mr. Smelly into a side room (must have been torture) and set him straight. Guy was given info on antiperspirant, industrial-strength laundry detergents and limiting curry and other seasonings in his meals. Problem solved. But sadly, I don't think anyone ever totally forgave the guy for what he did to us.
5/2/13 9:18 PM
Robobear

Had a guy I knew in college from the east(Indian) who you could smell coming down the hall. He got the talk from a few of us about anti perspirant and soap ect. A week later he still smelled funky and when confronted we knew why.  Apparantly he had been showering with right guard anti perspirant thinking it was soap.  He wanted to know why he felt so greasy after the shower. Needless to say we cracked the fuck up and set him straight.

5/3/13 3:54 AM
FCTV808

curry crotch

5/3/13 8:36 AM
JIMMYNAKS

I knew a Vietnamese girl once.
ONCE!

B.O. And fish sauce crotch was the worst. Like a cat took a shit in there then stayed and died in there too.

I applaud myself for finishing before faking a call from work and bailing.

True story. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 10:34 AM
FCTV808

does bad breath count?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.