UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chael and Wand already going at it on twitter

5/1/13 3:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrattMamley
1037 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wand:
@wandfc: The real man talk face to face! http://t.co/Bw5x480b2K quero ver se vai matter a disposicao no cara!!! Lets go!!!

Chael:
@sonnench: IN YOUR CASE, WANDERLEI, ISN'T IT "REAL MEN MUMBLE FACE TO FACE?"@wandfc

@sonnench: Or "real men ramble incoherently face to face, and occassionally one of them nods and smiles to be nice." @wandfc

@sonnench: Isn't THAT what you mean, you fool? @wandfc Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 3:22 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post
5/1/13 3:23 PM
MTH
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love the fact that Sonnen dropped the Wandy reference at the post-fight conference in a backhanded, dismissive way. He was ostensibly talking about potential retirement, but in fact was already working the next angle. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 3:23 PM
WOOFticket
369 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol holy sht. Phone Post
5/1/13 3:24 PM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
I knew this would happen. Sonnen pisses off Wandy who gets raging mad. Hilarity ensues
5/1/13 3:26 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wandy is WAY out of his reach here.

The fight would be great.

But Wandy needs to leave the Twitter alone.

Uber-Troll-Sonnen wins this battle.
5/1/13 3:35 PM
Rob San Soo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes !!!! Book this fight asap Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 3:39 PM
Stone Rolled
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL Sonnen never fails to generate interest and excitement in every avenue.
5/1/13 3:39 PM
FloridaStriker

This guy is probably the most intelligent motherfucker to ever be involved in a major sport. He knows how to make money. A lot of it. Easily
5/1/13 3:40 PM
Rahjai
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this is going to be the most hilarious trash talking yet. I can just feel it.
5/1/13 3:42 PM
John M
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahh the build up. Whether it's real or not, which in this case I think it is, it's awesome.
5/1/13 3:42 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
795 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL You don't want to play this game Wanderlei. Just quit now.

5/1/13 3:46 PM
Stu Cazzo

Sonnen - The Best in the West

5/1/13 3:52 PM
Joey_Diaz_Army
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sonnen's schtick is old.

Fake feuds and WWE BS.

Looking for a last pay day here in the last match up for him which is even marginally relevant.

Wand is a warrior and an OG gangster. Sonnen is nothing but a money hungry pretender.
5/1/13 3:54 PM
GMan99
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sonnen again trying to tweet the twits into making him a millionaire. I love the guy for the character he showed on the TV show and think he has an exuberant personality, but how many times does he want us to fall for this?
5/1/13 3:55 PM
Joey_Diaz_Army
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GMan99 - Sonnen again trying to tweet the twits into making him a millionaire. I love the guy for the character he showed on the TV show and think he has an exuberant personality, but how many times does he want us to fall for this?

QFT and VU
5/1/13 3:55 PM
sgotwalks
1074 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joey_Diaz_Army - Sonnen's schtick is old.

Fake feuds and WWE BS.

Looking for a last pay day here in the last match up for him which is even marginally relevant.

Wand is a warrior and an OG gangster. Sonnen is nothing but a money hungry pretender.

Whatever buddy!

5/1/13 3:56 PM
IP
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And.......we're off
GMan99
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As far as the fight goes, I would love to see Wand juice back up with as much TRT as Chael is on and go at it with him. The deflated Wand does not inspire the same awe as the PRIDE era Wand.
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You don't mess with a gangster from Oregon
5/1/13 4:01 PM
Stea1th

Can't wait to see what pizza he creates for wandy Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 4:13 PM
Fan of fanboys
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMANOOB695 -

Real men don't need TRT...

So Hendo isn't a real man? Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 4:16 PM
Fan of fanboys
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fan of fanboys -
MMANOOB695 -

Or Frank Mir? Or Forest Griffin?

But real man use steroids right? Like its commonly accepted Wand did in Pride? Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 4:18 PM
triso
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GMan99 - Sonnen again trying to tweet the twits into making him a millionaire. I love the guy for the character he showed on the TV show and think he has an exuberant personality, but how many times does he want us to fall for this?

I know he's doing this and I still don't care. It will be fun pre-fight shit talk and Wandy will want to kill him for it. If Wand takes it moves him up the ladder and gives him another high profile win.

5/1/13 4:21 PM
MrHughes1991
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fan of fanboys -
Fan of fanboys -
MMANOOB695 -

Or Frank Mir? Or Forest Griffin?

But real man use steroids right? Like its commonly accepted Wand did in Pride? Phone Post 3.0
This. Everyone knows pride was full of steroids, if you deny it you're either stupid or in denial. Now I can't say if Wandy was on any or not, cause I don't know. But I have to assume he was, I mean, he definitely looked different any time he fought in the USA Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.