5/1/13 4:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wicked smahtMF
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol JAYZUS! i love it
5/1/13 4:28 PM
Fan of fanboys
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMANOOB695 -

@ Fan of fanboys, Source on Wand using roids???   Anyway, cheating is one thing...  Leagally cheating is just plain messed up... and oh, here's a random gif to cheer you up.

1) cool gif 2) based on your username I don't need to respond about Wand, Pride in general, and use of PEDs. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 4:31 PM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The build up for this will be outstanding! Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 4:32 PM
stevekt
591 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Show hespect or lose your teets. Phone Post
5/1/13 4:34 PM
Attila
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As good as signed
5/1/13 4:38 PM
Jacinto
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This would make for a great main event on a free card!
5/1/13 4:38 PM
pennviachoke
1103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gonna be a war...can't wait for this fight!! Phone Post
5/1/13 4:39 PM
Rahjai
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm convinced that Chael could talk his way into a HW title shot if he wanted to.
5/1/13 4:46 PM
JetSetter

pennviachoke , 374
5 minutes ago
Gonna be a war...can't wait for this fight!!

Gonna be a war? LOLOLOLOL

The only war Chael delivers is a Twitter war. Dude just got thrashed in the 1st round now he's back to being the greatest fighter on Earth.

You guys are idiots Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 4:48 PM
FloridaStriker

ChokeEmOut -  Anyone that buys into this is a fucking idiot. Sonnen can go fuck himself, he has never done anything and never should get these fights.

He runs his mouth, typical American idiot and a shitty wannabe WWE performer. Phone Post

see this is where youre wrong. Sonnen is exploiting the typical american idiot (UFC fans) to retire early and live a higher quality life than 80% of the population. America is the land of Sheep. He is just getting his. If anything he is an inspiration. Not as a fighter. But as a fucking genius. He is the first professional fighter who can't fight and makes more than anyone else in his sport. He is the most intelligent human to ever involve himself in the sport. He skipped ahead of the hundreds of other standing in line for their 15 minutes and took what he wanted, when he wanted it. Not with brawn, with brains. In a sport full of meatheads. Hate him all you want. The guy is a much better human than you or i
5/1/13 4:51 PM
XcessiveZ

JetSetter - pennviachoke , 374
5 minutes ago

The only war Chael delivers is a Twitter war. Dude just got thrashed in the 1st round now he's back to being the greatest fighter on Earth.

So because he lost to Jones he sucks?Great logic. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 4:52 PM
FloridaStriker

Tharian -  At the end of the day Wandy is recognized as a warrior, forever a Champion, beloved MMA Legend. And Sonnen... well...

This fight is already won, no matter the result in the cage. Phone Post

and sonnen well....the highest paid fighter to ever exist in the sport? Is that where you were going? The love of the sheep who follow the sport means nothing to anyone with any real intelligence
5/1/13 4:52 PM
Brock Lobster
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My god this stare down will be nuts! Wandys the type of guy to take all the insults seriously and I think by fight night hell be FUMING!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 5:06 PM
pennviachoke
1103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5 minutes ago

I shouldn't respond to this but I'm bored so I will...yes this will be a good fight, not so much because of chapel but because of how mad Wand will be. Did i say he's back to being the greatest fighter ever? Did I ever in the history of posting here call him the greatest ever? Can you or did you even fucking read my small post that you quoted?

You are obviously the fucking idiot here Phone Post
5/1/13 5:07 PM
pennviachoke

XcessiveZ -
5 minutes ago

So because he lost to Jones he sucks?Great logic. Phone Post 3.0
Kids trying to get noticed..we've given him too much attention already. Phone Post
5/1/13 5:11 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/13 5:11 PM
MMANOOB695 - 

@ Fan of fanboys, Source on Wand using roids???   Anyway, cheating is one thing...  Leagally cheating is just plain messed up... and oh, here's a random gif to cheer you up.

I've learned to just accept it as part of that era. Spend 10 minutes searching Pride and steroids on google and you'll find they didn't test them and it was kind of accepted that it was going on.

5/1/13 5:13 PM
ThickS0lid N Right
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hilarious but I think Chael gets mauled an folded in this 1 again Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 5:16 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
547 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JetSetter - pennviachoke , 374
5 minutes ago

Chael lasted 4 minutes longer against Jon Jones than Wand did against Leben. What exactly is your point?

5/1/13 5:21 PM
FightFanUK
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GMan99 - Sonnen again trying to tweet the twits into making him a millionaire. I love the guy for the character he showed on the TV show and think he has an exuberant personality, but how many times does he want us to fall for this?

I understand Sonnen is just playing a persona, but it does not stop me enjoying the build up to his fights.

I like both these guys, hard to decide who i want to win.

Really happy Sonnen did not retire, ufc is better for having characters like him,bisping and,diaz , come fight time nothing is fake.
5/1/13 5:24 PM
BrocksEliteStandUp

The silver medalist of the MW and LHW division is going straight into troll mode it seems... Buckle up ;-). Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 5:25 PM
LucasBTiger
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome. I knew it wouldn't take him long. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 5:27 PM
JimmersonzGlove
507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should be Pride rules. Phone Post
5/1/13 5:37 PM
greentrousers
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not interested one bit.

sonnen is no brian stann. so proud and honored to be willing to throw it all out and bring us one of the greatest and wildest rounds in ufc history. no, sonnen wants to ridicule wanderlei, and that means grind him and gnp him. which i think that will be somewhat easy for sonnen. wanderlei is no bone jones to stop his takedowns.

yes, they will talk and promote the hell out of it, but i'd rather watch sonnen vs lil nog, or vitor, or maybe franklin. as far as wanderlei, i don't really know. maybe have wanderlei/leben 2 so this time he can ko leben, which i think it'll be hard to do.
5/1/13 5:38 PM
UGCTT Combat Can Happen

What if Sonnen somehow clips Wandy and drops him and finishes him with brutal GNP? Will the MMA world implode? I mean, I could see him taking Wandy down and grinding him out, but to get an eventual TKO from standing would be almost sacrilegious to our sport's history.

Can't wait to see Chael hype this fight. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.