UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chael and Wand already going at it on twitter

5/1/13 6:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MITman2k
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FloridaStriker - 
Tharian -  At the end of the day Wandy is recognized as a warrior, forever a Champion, beloved MMA Legend. And Sonnen... well...

This fight is already won, no matter the result in the cage. Phone Post

and sonnen well....the highest paid fighter to ever exist in the sport? Is that where you were going? The love of the sheep who follow the sport means nothing to anyone with any real intelligence

Or is that Brock?

5/1/13 6:03 PM
Kick Boxe
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad the old Chael is back

5/1/13 6:12 PM
ThickS0lid N Right
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

junkyarddogg24 -
JetSetter - pennviachoke , 374
5 minutes ago
Gonna be a war...can't wait for this fight!!

Gonna be a war? LOLOLOLOL

The only war Chael delivers is a Twitter war. Dude just got thrashed in the 1st round now he's back to being the greatest fighter on Earth.

You guys are idiots Phone Post 3.0
Yeah he lost to JBJ.

Sonnen also had a tough, physician fight with a then 11-1 Dan Miller, a WAR vs Nate Marquardt, physical exhibition vs Okami AND shook the shit out of the Middleweight Champion of the World.

What THE FUCK are YOU talking about? Phone Post 3.0
Why would he fight dan millers doctor.. Bit of a mismatch Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 6:13 PM
Fan of fanboys
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
MMANOOB695 - 

@ Fan of fanboys, Source on Wand using roids???   Anyway, cheating is one thing...  Leagally cheating is just plain messed up... and oh, here's a random gif to cheer you up.

I've learned to just accept it as part of that era. Spend 10 minutes searching Pride and steroids on google and you'll find they didn't test them and it was kind of accepted that it was going on.

Thanks. Exactly how I feel Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 6:15 PM
Fan of fanboys
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
JetSetter - pennviachoke , 374
5 minutes ago

The only war Chael delivers is a Twitter war. Dude just got thrashed in the 1st round now he's back to being the greatest fighter on Earth.

Chael lasted 4 minutes longer against Jon Jones than Wand did against Leben. What exactly is your point?

Ha ouch! Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 6:17 PM
Fan of fanboys

greentrousers - not interested one bit.

sonnen is no brian stann. so proud and honored to be willing to throw it all out and bring us one of the greatest and wildest rounds in ufc history. no, sonnen wants to ridicule wanderlei, and that means grind him and gnp him. which i think that will be somewhat easy for sonnen. wanderlei is no bone jones to stop his takedowns.

yes, they will talk and promote the hell out of it, but i'd rather watch sonnen vs lil nog, or vitor, or maybe franklin. as far as wanderlei, i don't really know. maybe have wanderlei/leben 2 so this time he can ko leben, which i think it'll be hard to do.
I will watch, and I think Chael wins. But considering Sonnens record lately (12-1 in non-title fights, only losing to two guys considered best in world) I think him v Vitor would mean more in rankings. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 6:18 PM
JStrongMMA
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jacinto - This would make for a great main event on a free card!
I would agree but Chael is a huge PPV draw...top 5 in the UFC. They could build this as a big co-main event behind a title fight at an upcoming PPV. Phone Post
5/1/13 6:20 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FloridaStriker - This guy is probably the most intelligent motherfucker to ever be involved in a major sport. He knows how to make money. A lot of it. Easily
Lets not get carried away. He is great at trash talk and self promotion. The most intelligent people in sports don't get busted for roids, nor real estate fraud. Phone Post
5/1/13 6:22 PM
Batarnaque
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

junkyarddogg24 - 
JetSetter - pennviachoke , 374
5 minutes ago

Yeah he lost to JBJ.

Sonnen also had a tough, physician fight with a then 11-1 Dan Miller, a WAR vs Nate Marquardt, physical exhibition vs Okami AND shook the shit out of the Middleweight Champion of the World.

What THE FUCK are YOU talking about? Phone Post 3.0

Not forgetting he also submitted Brian Stann... I think some of the guys on here aren't even realizing that they love to hate Chael. That means he's doing an outstanding job. That means he's choking your mind, nibbling on your neurons and gnawing at your heart.

I don't post in threads about fighters I don't give a shit about. I don't belittle FIGHTERS because they have one of the toughest jobs on earth. Tougher than being a mother. YEAH I SAID IT! *shout out to Bill Burr*

George Carlin said it best, back in the 80's, that people seem to forget there's two fucking knobs on a radio set. One turns the volume down... and the other shuts it off! Stop paying attention to Chael if you despise him; it really is that simple. Spewing hate on an anonymous internet forum is a million times more despicable than "talking your way into a title shot".

He chose to keep on fighting because that's what he loves the MOST. His broadcasting career is already well established, he could have retired and done the TV shows for decades to come, but he's still got a few left in him... which is highly commendable.

If you haven't been entertained at least ONCE by a short quip or an endless, delusional tirade from Chael P. Sonnen, there's a very distinct possibility that you are a humorless cunt living a joyless, loveless life.

I've never really been a fan of Chael P the fighter, but I'll be god damned if I don't think this is a potential barnburner... between two living legends!
5/1/13 6:39 PM
pennviachoke
1197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Batarnaque ftw!! Phone Post
5/1/13 7:07 PM
JetSetter

Chael has become a sideshow at best. I don't blame him for the tough guy act that he puts on, we all do what we have to do to make a living. He doesn't fool me though!! Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 7:14 PM
Bulerias

Chael better setup his dentist appt after this fight...
5/1/13 7:16 PM
pennviachoke
1197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bulerias - Chael better setup his dentist appt after this fight...
No doubt, Wand has to keep it standing & if he does Chael will get beat the fuck up Phone Post
5/1/13 7:24 PM
inf0
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winnable fight for Wanderlei....

5/1/13 7:28 PM
Jons Forsberg

Edited: 05/01/13 7:29 PM
Chael was created out of Anderson's injuried rib, like the story of Adam and Eve. His smart in the sense that he parlayed that fluke first fight into more paychecks, however a healthy Anderson would've finished him in 1 round and we wouldn't even be talking about him right now.
5/1/13 7:39 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
412 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins -
FloridaStriker - This guy is probably the most intelligent motherfucker to ever be involved in a major sport. He knows how to make money. A lot of it. Easily

its not that he is intelligent

its more so that you and the average mma fan are dumb as fuck

i wonder how you would feel if mayweather talked this kind of shit but kept getting his ass whooped badly in every fight

No, he's definitely intelligent. The fact that you even denied that shows your stupidity. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 7:40 PM
CharlesLewis
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So now Chael fans are actually talking up his performance in the SECOND Silva fight? Delusional.

5/1/13 7:46 PM
EvilMaster

I could sit and just listen to Chael talk shit about someone or something all day. Undisputed shit talking GOAT.

5/1/13 7:53 PM
KrzyBnzJnz
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wanderlei is going to be insanely fired up by the time they fight. If that first punch lands he might actually kill Chael.

Chael lays on Wand for 3 rounds and wins by UD. Then he will fight Machida. Book it.
5/1/13 8:06 PM
Fan of fanboys

Jons Forsberg - Chael was created out of Anderson's injuried rib, like the story of Adam and Eve. His smart in the sense that he parlayed that fluke first fight into more paychecks, however a healthy Anderson would've finished him in 1 round and we wouldn't even be talking about him right now.
So Anderson was also hurt in first round of 2nd fight? Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 8:07 PM
Fan of fanboys

BernardHopkins -
FloridaStriker - This guy is probably the most intelligent motherfucker to ever be involved in a major sport. He knows how to make money. A lot of it. Easily

i wonder how you would feel if mayweather talked this kind of shit but kept getting his ass whooped badly in every fight

Chael has lost every fight?
Or has he only lost title fights? I thought he was 12-1 in last 13 non-title fights dating back last 7 years. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 8:13 PM
JStrongMMA
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 -

Winnable fight for Wanderlei....

No way. Chael will take him down and control him for 15 minutes. I don't see how Silva wins this fight. Phone Post
5/1/13 8:14 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael and his angles man. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 8:15 PM
JStrongMMA

Fan of fanboys -
BernardHopkins -

Chael has lost every fight?
Or has he only lost title fights? I thought he was 12-1 in last 13 non-title fights dating back last 7 years. Phone Post 3.0
Thank you. Chael haters should probably watch some of his fights when he is not fighting the 2 best fighters in the world. Chael is an animal but he was simply outclassed against Jones just like every one else has been. Phone Post
5/1/13 8:17 PM
JStrongMMA

CharlesLewis -

So now Chael fans are actually talking up his performance in the SECOND Silva fight? Delusional.

I don't think it's delusional considering he won the first round and was hanging with Silva on his feet in the second until the ill-advised spinning backfist put him in a terrible spot. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.