UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Chael and Wand already going at it on twitter

5/1/13 8:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KZTT_FawkingxD
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael and his angles man. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 8:15 PM
JStrongMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fan of fanboys -
BernardHopkins -
FloridaStriker - This guy is probably the most intelligent motherfucker to ever be involved in a major sport. He knows how to make money. A lot of it. Easily

its not that he is intelligent

its more so that you and the average mma fan are dumb as fuck

i wonder how you would feel if mayweather talked this kind of shit but kept getting his ass whooped badly in every fight

Chael has lost every fight?
Or has he only lost title fights? I thought he was 12-1 in last 13 non-title fights dating back last 7 years. Phone Post 3.0
Thank you. Chael haters should probably watch some of his fights when he is not fighting the 2 best fighters in the world. Chael is an animal but he was simply outclassed against Jones just like every one else has been. Phone Post
5/1/13 8:17 PM
JStrongMMA

CharlesLewis -

So now Chael fans are actually talking up his performance in the SECOND Silva fight? Delusional.

I don't think it's delusional considering he won the first round and was hanging with Silva on his feet in the second until the ill-advised spinning backfist put him in a terrible spot. Phone Post
5/1/13 8:24 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This fight will be interesting purely because of the drama around it. Actual fight will be a three round Chael grind. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 8:28 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins -
Fan of fanboys - 
BernardHopkins -
FloridaStriker - This guy is probably the most intelligent motherfucker to ever be involved in a major sport. He knows how to make money. A lot of it. Easily

i wonder how you would feel if mayweather talked this kind of shit but kept getting his ass whooped badly in every fight

Or has he only lost title fights? I thought he was 12-1 in last 13 non-title fights dating back last 7 years. Phone Post 3.0

27-13

convicted cheater

defend that

he has one of the worst records in ufc history and has been busted for using steroids while at it

ha ha ha @ you

grow some nuts
I don't think you read carefully what he said there. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 8:30 PM
TuLegit

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 8:34 PM
Jons Forsberg

BernardHopkins is correct.
5/1/13 8:35 PM
Jons Forsberg

Fan of fanboys - 
Jons Forsberg - Chael was created out of Anderson's injuried rib, like the story of Adam and Eve. His smart in the sense that he parlayed that fluke first fight into more paychecks, however a healthy Anderson would've finished him in 1 round and we wouldn't even be talking about him right now.
So Anderson was also hurt in first round of 2nd fight? Phone Post 3.0

he certainly wasn't in the second round.
5/1/13 8:36 PM
JStrongMMA

BernardHopkins -
JStrongMMA - 
Fan of fanboys -
BernardHopkins -

Thank you. Chael haters should probably watch some of his fights when he is not fighting the 2 best fighters in the world. Chael is an animal but he was simply outclassed against Jones just like every one else has been. Phone Post

you're right

ill watch his other 10 fights that he lose besides those

name another top 10 guy with 13 losses

Not that it matters but if you want another example...Pat Healy. He has 16 career losses. Phone Post
5/1/13 8:36 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey

BernardHopkins -
JStrongMMA - 
Fan of fanboys -
BernardHopkins -

you're right

Randy Couture is pretty close with 11, and if you count a Vera fight as a loss, as it rightfully should be, he is almost up there :) Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 8:38 PM
sacredhate
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he beat Marquardt when Nate was a beast

He beat Bisping

He beat Stann,

He beat Miller,

he beat okami

he's lost to Anderson 2x and JBJ 1x.

Before that he lost to Maia.

so of his 9 actual UFC fights, he's lost 4 times, 3 of those losses to fighters considered GOATs.
5/1/13 8:41 PM
Jons Forsberg

Before that he lost to Horn 3x.

And Filho on crack.

And Terry Martin.

Babalu, Forrest, Prangley, etc
5/1/13 8:42 PM
JStrongMMA

sacredhate - he beat Marquardt when Nate was a beast

He beat Bisping

He beat Stann,

He beat Miller,

he beat okami

he's lost to Anderson 2x and JBJ 1x.

Before that he lost to Maia.

so of his 9 actual UFC fights, he's lost 4 times, 3 of those losses to fighters considered GOATs.
He also beat Paulo Fihlo when Paulo was the #2 ranked middleweight in the world. Phone Post
5/1/13 8:47 PM
Nonlinear

social media is for the retarded.

5/1/13 8:52 PM
hmb

Wand MUST know it's just a BS act by now?!?!?
5/1/13 8:52 PM
hmb

Wand MUST know it's just a BS act by now?!?!?
5/1/13 8:54 PM
MexiCain AmeriCain
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

N Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 8:56 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JStrongMMA - 
CharlesLewis -

So now Chael fans are actually talking up his performance in the SECOND Silva fight? Delusional.

I don't think it's delusional considering he won the first round and was hanging with Silva on his feet in the second until the ill-advised spinning backfist put him in a terrible spot. Phone Post

funny, I don't remember being the least bit worried for Anderson in that fight. At all.

Chael is winning every one of his fights until he loses them in spectacular fashion.

He is a talented mid tier fighter who will never, ever, hold a title.

5/1/13 9:10 PM
TEX4N
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

inf0 -

Winnable fight for Wanderlei....

Yup Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 9:33 PM
Fan of fanboys
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BernardHopkins -
Fan of fanboys - 
BernardHopkins -

27-13

convicted cheater

defend that

he has one of the worst records in ufc history and has been busted for using steroids while at it

ha ha ha @ you

grow some nuts
One of the worst records in UFC history? I assume you went to public school in Mississippi?

And I assume you're against every single fighter who has been busted before?

Personal attacks because you lack cognitive ability to logical debate. Shocking. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 9:44 PM
MrHughes1991
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Onlyfagsvotepeopledown -
Fan of fanboys -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
JetSetter - pennviachoke , 374
5 minutes ago
Gonna be a war...can't wait for this fight!!

Gonna be a war? LOLOLOLOL

The only war Chael delivers is a Twitter war. Dude just got thrashed in the 1st round now he's back to being the greatest fighter on Earth.

You guys are idiots Phone Post 3.0

Chael lasted 4 minutes longer against Jon Jones than Wand did against Leben. What exactly is your point?

Ha ouch! Phone Post 3.0
I laughed Phone Post
Haha awesome. People keep bringing up Chael's record. Wanderlei has his share of losses too folks Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 9:44 PM
Fan of fanboys
344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JStrongMMA -
BernardHopkins -
JStrongMMA - 
Fan of fanboys -
BernardHopkins -

you're right

Not that it matters but if you want another example...Pat Healy. He has 16 career losses. Phone Post
Clay guida
Lawler has 9
Vitor has 10
Hunt career is 9-6 Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 9:46 PM
Fan of fanboys

Jons Forsberg - Before that he lost to Horn 3x.

And Filho on crack.

And Terry Martin.

Babalu, Forrest, Prangley, etc
In middle school I lost a wrestling match to a ginger.
But I improved and wrestled in college, he never started varsity.

Guys improve. It's called traing. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 9:46 PM
Fan of fanboys

Damnit. Training Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 9:51 PM
Fan of fanboys

CharlesLewis -
JStrongMMA - 
CharlesLewis -

funny, I don't remember being the least bit worried for Anderson in that fight. At all.

Chael is winning every one of his fights until he loses them in spectacular fashion.

He is a talented mid tier fighter who will never, ever, hold a title.

So he can beat everyone but the champ? Man, what a bum!!!

By your definition he would be fringe top 10 fighter. In the entire world!

Yup, sucks. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.