UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mayweather vs. Guerrero pre-fight presser (vid)

5/1/13 6:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Card
2328 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/13 6:20 PM

Ruben Guerrero, the father/trainer of Robert

5/1/13 6:22 PM
xsrg95
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha papa Guerrero is awesome, vote up

5/1/13 6:22 PM
Card
2328 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"The guy is a woman beater. We are going to take care of this woman beater. Beating a woman in front of their kids and going to jail for it. The guy is a woman beater. Robert will beat up that woman beater"

- Ruben Guerrero, the father/trainer of Robert

5/1/13 6:23 PM
Card

5/1/13 7:10 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's with Mexican, boxers dads trying to start shit? Regardless I'm rooting for the ghost! Phone Post
5/1/13 7:57 PM
12SixElbow
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love that Ruben Guerrero was talking shit about Mayweather being a woman beater, but his son was just arrested in the airport with a handgun, and he talked about going to jail several times himself. Criminals cutting down criminals.

5/1/13 8:08 PM
liukangstoupee
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love watching Floyd fight, but even this one won't excite me to pony up PPV money. At best Guerrero might take a round.
5/1/13 8:29 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floyd sr vs Ruben would be a good fight.

5/1/13 8:34 PM
Poptarts
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fucking hate Oscar.
5/1/13 8:50 PM
ANT_P1989
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Floyd is gonna BURY him and he will be living up to his nickname, The Ghost. Phone Post
5/1/13 9:13 PM
ElChupaNibre
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/13 9:15 PM
Funny thing is Floyd said the same type shit to Corrales leading up to their fight.
5/1/13 9:24 PM
xsrg95
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 

I love that Ruben Guerrero was talking shit about Mayweather being a woman beater, but his son was just arrested in the airport with a handgun, and he talked about going to jail several times himself. Criminals cutting down criminals.

the thing is most criminals don't have respect for woman/child abusers

5/1/13 9:45 PM
Ceelo
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daaaamn he went old school on his ass!

5/1/13 10:40 PM
12SixElbow
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadMon - 
12SixElbow - 

you're an idiot.

2 completely different things.  

did guerrero go to jail?  

He was arrested, he is out on bail right now, trial after the fight.

Did you watch the all access for this fight at all?

They are two different things, but you're both criminals... One of you is a felon. My entire point is, ghost is going on the 700 club pushing how he is a man of god and this and that, a week later he is arrested with a gun, and his dad is going off judging Floyd. Maybe the Guerrero's should worry about themselves, they seem to have a lot of thier own bullshit going on...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.