UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Was a bones Jones hater

5/1/13 8:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Josh_underground
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MagSlim -
Nonlinear - 

"I don't like black people."

-The UG

Unless their Rampage, or Anderson, or Aldo, or Reem or....oh wait
Aldo? Phone Post
5/1/13 8:53 PM
Lobo8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/13 8:55 PM
I was a Jon jones hater back then and still am now. I just cant bring myself to like him as a person.Everytime he fights I root against him. But putting aside my dislike for him, I respect his abilities and think he is heading in Goat direction if he keeps winning. Well lets hope someone beats him soon

: ).
5/1/13 9:01 PM
Goblowyourself
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson P. Sonnen - I still don't like him as a human being, but I do respect him as a fighter. What he has accomplished in 3 years is absolutely amazing. Phone Post
VU exactly my thoughts. God I was Shad didn't play patty cake. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 9:23 PM
wizbang
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/13 9:25 PM
T Bag - 
wizbang - Are we talking about adult men asking other adult men for autographs?

If he refused to sign for a kid, I'd say he's a dick.

Not wanting to sign for another man? eh

I asked Anderson for a picture...not an autograph. I dont think that's as lame

Well, you are in the pic and it's a neat thing to shoot out on social media so that seems much more "normal" to me.

Actually, if you had the pic printed, asking him to sign that at some future point so you could frame it up and hang it in your house in a game room or something would seem to be ok too.

I just don't get the name on a piece of paper thing from one grown man to another. I find that emasculating for some reason. I could be wrong. I'm wrong a lot.
5/1/13 9:26 PM
DoomFarmer
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nonlinear -

-The UG

This is exactly what a lot of Jones fans really believe.

Dislike Brock? No problems.

Dislike Jones? "Dude, You can DO THAT!" Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 9:27 PM
DoomFarmer
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer -
Nonlinear -

-The UG

This is exactly what a lot of Jones fans really believe.

Dislike Brock? No problems.

Dislike Jones? "Dude, You can DO THAT!" Phone Post 3.0
*Can't Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 9:47 PM
reverend john
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 

I started being a Bones Jones hater when he literally said NO to signing an autograph or picture.

First MMA fighter that has ever refused to sign autographs (that I have seen personally).

Kind of a fuck you, so fuck him.

What was funny, was I was backstage at UFC 148, he wasn't doing anything, he was leaning on a wall.

signed one for me no problem, maybe you are just ugly

:)

rev

ps that isn't it cause I am as ugly as a hippos spinning tail
5/1/13 10:37 PM
12SixElbow
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JStrongMMA - 
12SixElbow -

I started being a Bones Jones hater when he literally said NO to signing an autograph or picture.

First MMA fighter that has ever refused to sign autographs (that I have seen personally).

Kind of a fuck you, so fuck him.

What was funny, was I was backstage at UFC 148, he wasn't doing anything, he was leaning on a wall.

I get why that would be irritating but if I was an athlete or famous in general, I certainly wouldn't want to sign autographs all the time, especially considering there are so many e-bay dirtbags looking to make a buck off your name. Phone Post

Sort of comes with the job IMO.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.