UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> 2Jupes bedda not get banned

5/1/13 9:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
canofsticks
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For that wonderfully beautiful thread.

WAR JUPES
5/1/13 9:58 PM
Jack Brown
391 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gone. Phone Post
5/1/13 9:58 PM
UGCTT_AsimpleFan
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are all his threads gone or just that one? Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 10:00 PM
BatmanTookMyLunchMoney
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okay what happened Phone Post
5/1/13 10:03 PM
TEAR GAS KUSH
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jupes is one of my fav posters

WAR JUPES
5/1/13 10:04 PM
GoldMedaLInTapping(R)
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread was epic! So epic i screen shot it all! I was lucky to have witnessed the supernova. WAR 2JUPES!!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 10:06 PM
canofsticks
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

explicit photos hilariously added in place of words.

Thread: Open Letter to Kirik Re: Lloyd Irvin

Kirik, I don't want to come across like a huge [picture of erect statue dick]

but this is an MMA site, a congregation of brave men and women who are not easily intimidated, and I’m just so tired of seeing everyone [picture of vagina]-foot around this issue.

[picture of cartoons having sex] this is hard to type!

But even if nobody else has the [picture of woman cupping animal balls] to come out and say it, I can't just sit here while some [picture of unbleached asshole] frightens the entire forum into silence.

I guess it comes down to this:

I sometimes picture myself as an elderly man, a tired old wanderer resting on a parlor room couch while Wheel of Fortune softly provides the lazy soundtrack of a spent life, and I see my grandson walking up to me there, all of 12 years old, just starting this business we call living. And he leans close and looks me in the eye, not knowing the significance of what is about to occur.

He says, “Grandpa, are you happy?”

I say, “I suppose so boy, I suppose I feel just fine.”

He says, “No, Grandpa. I mean about everything. About the way you lived your whole life so many years ago, back before you got so tired and so old.”

I tussle his hair and lean back with my arms folded like a farmer at the end of another golden harvest. I think about it for a bit and then I say,

"You bet your [picture of nice ass] boy. "

"You bet your [picture of man and woman getting it on] [picture of another nice ass] booty ."
5/1/13 10:13 PM
BatmanTookMyLunchMoney
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

canofsticks - explicit photos hilariously added in place of words.

Thread: Open Letter to Kirik Re: Lloyd Irvin

Kirik, I don't want to come across like a huge [picture of erect statue dick]

but this is an MMA site, a congregation of brave men and women who are not easily intimidated, and I’m just so tired of seeing everyone [picture of vagina]-foot around this issue.

[picture of cartoons having sex] this is hard to type!

But even if nobody else has the [picture of woman cupping animal balls] to come out and say it, I can't just sit here while some [picture of unbleached asshole] frightens the entire forum into silence.

I guess it comes down to this:

I sometimes picture myself as an elderly man, a tired old wanderer resting on a parlor room couch while Wheel of Fortune softly provides the lazy soundtrack of a spent life, and I see my grandson walking up to me there, all of 12 years old, just starting this business we call living. And he leans close and looks me in the eye, not knowing the significance of what is about to occur.

He says, “Grandpa, are you happy?”

I say, “I suppose so boy, I suppose I feel just fine.”

He says, “No, Grandpa. I mean about everything. About the way you lived your whole life so many years ago, back before you got so tired and so old.”

I tussle his hair and lean back with my arms folded like a farmer at the end of another golden harvest. I think about it for a bit and then I say,

"You bet your [picture of nice ass] boy. "

"You bet your [picture of man and woman getting it on] [picture of another nice ass] booty ."
You are my new bwst friend for this Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.