UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> R. Guerrero flips out @ Mayweather "WOMAN BEATER!"

5/1/13 11:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Strykr619
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 

Floyd's deal happened in 2010, and I would not say its ok to hit a woman, but love does weird things.

She admits she was aslepee, and Floyd found her phone messages back and forth about her fucking someone else....

The altercation happened when Mayweather returned to Harris' property at 5 a.m. on September 9. Police had already been summoned following a verbal dispute hours earlier, but Mayweather came back. Harris says she was asleep on the living room couch when she woke up to Mayweather, holding her cell phone, yelling at her about text messages from NBA guard C.J. Watson.

"Are you having sex with C.J.?" Mayweather yelled at Harris, according to the arrest report.

"Yes, that is who I am seeing now," she replied.

Mayweather then grabbed her by the hair and punched her in the back of the head "with a closed fist several times," according to the report. He then pulled her off the couch by her hair and twisted her left arm.

Again, never ok to hit a woman. But someone you love and have kids with and you catch them fucking someone else, does funny shit to people.

ROFL they WEREN'T EVEN A COUPLE ANYMORE. What right does Floyd have to be up in her shit anyways. So you gonna tell me that its ok for Floyd to be fucking with that one chic he has now (they been together since 2009) yet his EX can't?

GTFO with that noise.
5/1/13 11:59 PM
LayzieTheSavage
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Videographer

Thanks for posting. 

5/2/13 12:01 AM
Hocky Balboa
9842 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reminds me of Baby Joker from Next Friday:

5/2/13 12:02 AM
jmoney81

Who are the over-the-top ass kissers to the right and left of Money?
5/2/13 1:35 AM
sgotwalks
1489 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hocky Balboa - Reminds me of Baby Joker from Next Friday:

You know, I see almost all of the movies, but I never remember shit like that. That was funny..........vtfu!

5/2/13 1:41 AM
ElFeroz

La Onda!!! Phone Post
5/2/13 1:45 AM
man meets fate

Looks like angel garcia met his match. I hope floyd knocks out guerreo Nd sends his dad back across the border for life.
5/2/13 1:58 AM
mma trane
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man meets fate - Looks like angel garcia met his match. I hope floyd knocks out guerreo Nd sends his dad back across the border for life.

Well that isnt racist. :p
5/2/13 3:58 AM
Sergio88
502 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 4:35 AM
12SixElbow
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Strykr619 - 
12SixElbow - 

Floyd's deal happened in 2010, and I would not say its ok to hit a woman, but love does weird things.

She admits she was aslepee, and Floyd found her phone messages back and forth about her fucking someone else....

The altercation happened when Mayweather returned to Harris' property at 5 a.m. on September 9. Police had already been summoned following a verbal dispute hours earlier, but Mayweather came back. Harris says she was asleep on the living room couch when she woke up to Mayweather, holding her cell phone, yelling at her about text messages from NBA guard C.J. Watson.

"Are you having sex with C.J.?" Mayweather yelled at Harris, according to the arrest report.

Mayweather then grabbed her by the hair and punched her in the back of the head "with a closed fist several times," according to the report. He then pulled her off the couch by her hair and twisted her left arm.

Again, never ok to hit a woman. But someone you love and have kids with and you catch them fucking someone else, does funny shit to people.

ROFL they WEREN'T EVEN A COUPLE ANYMORE. What right does Floyd have to be up in her shit anyways. So you gonna tell me that its ok for Floyd to be fucking with that one chic he has now (they been together since 2009) yet his EX can't?

GTFO with that noise.

I didn't say anything he did was ok.

I said things get complicated when you have love/kids in the mix.

5/2/13 4:43 AM
shatefak

Boxing press conferences > MMA press conferences
5/2/13 4:49 AM
12SixElbow
624 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRMartin11 - big difference between carrying a handgun and beating up a woman and threatening to kill her infront of your children. Anyone trying to compare the two is an idiot.

Ruben was bragging about going to jail several times for assaults.... while judging Floyd.

He is a champion fucking boxer, you REALLY think he was trying to hurt her?

Find me photos of Josie Harris all beat up, please....

Not to mention, she admits to assaulting him.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2012/05/floyd-mayweather-baby-mama-josie-harris-lashes-out-says-she-hit-floyd-before/

She was treated for a SORE LEFT ARM. OMG, that fucking madman.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/05/josie-harris-speaks-out-mayweather-abuse-releasing-book-still-having-sex-with-him/?pid=9263

5/2/13 4:57 AM
Motorbreath
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure that dude was in training day Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 5:19 AM
Vulva Fabulous
880 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't wait for UFC/MMA to be around as long as Boxing and changes the way prefight press conferences go. Between this vid and the 2 Zab Judah vids, I think it's time to have the fathers of the get some mic time Phone Post
5/2/13 5:46 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
501 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12six dropping truth. Reuben was the one talking about how snitches go to PC (like Floyd had the option of going to general pop) and how he did his time in general pop, etc. Both Guerreros are fucking hypocrite, say what you want about Floyd but he's not fake. He never puts on like he's a good God fearing Christian boy. He's out there cursing, poppin bottles, going to strip clubs, etc. He's not putting on a front and I can respect that. 

5/2/13 5:56 AM
Vulva Fabulous
880 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -

Wait, FMjr beat up his gf/ex gf with punches to the back of the head and she was still conscious?

Has Money been training with Bisping? That would explain the illegal punches and lack of KO power.

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG!

*Just to be perfectly clear, I cringe just thinking about a man hitting a woman, dude's fucked up.

Also....

I was clearly a joking. I'm not truly bashing Bisping, I would've used any popular, high profile fighter that its ragged on for his punching power, he's simply the popular one at the moment. Phone Post
5/2/13 5:57 AM
sockeye
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not a Floyd fan but he wins easy. Whatever he does in his private life is irrelevant to the fight Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 6:07 AM
Thuglife13
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow - 

you're both criminals... One of you is a felon. My entire point is, ghost is going on the 700 club pushing how he is a man of god and this and that, a week later he is arrested with a gun, and his dad is going off judging Floyd. Maybe the Guerrero's should worry about themselves, they seem to have a lot of thier own bullshit going on...

This^

I made a thread about this because it makes me rage seeing how the Guerreros and especially the dad in particular are so full of crap. The dad says Mayweather was in PC with the "Sniches" and how that is "baby nuts" and then he calls Mayweather's Mexican a "Piece of shit". All of this while going on the 700 Club with Pat Robertson, LoL @ Pat Robertson, and claiming they wanna bring back class and respect to boxing. Get the fuck outta here!
5/2/13 6:10 AM
Don_Dada
197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12SixElbow -

lol I'm sorry but that's just ridiculous and there's no defending what he did. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 6:20 AM
Thuglife13
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just watched the clip and LoL @ Guerrero going full retard...
5/2/13 6:24 AM
3 Sided Square
499 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lueng jon - There is nothing ungodly about owning a gun.

My Trijicon on my AR has a bible verse.
5/2/13 6:31 AM
kingsand8s
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TX_432 - 
CRMartin11 -
TX_432 - 
CRMartin11 - "I don't talk shit"

proceeds to talk mad shit. Holy fuck I love mexicans!
Lots of Mexicans with the last name Martin. Why you self hate bra? Phone Post

are you stupid? I said I love mexicans.
Eat a dick Martin get off the OG and finish the Song of Ice and Fire books already. Phone Post

LOL....this^
5/2/13 7:22 AM
spliff
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rubens pro record
http://instagram.com/p/YyOha7hFaO/
5/2/13 7:24 AM
ShamusO'nyou
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People with the name thuglife defending Floyd. Shocking!

Floyd didn't mind bringing up domestic abuse when he fought Corrales. I also dont think this is the only time Floyd has hit a woman.

Did his Da beat up his mum?
5/2/13 7:38 AM
WarAJS

hope floyd loses, in his last fight I thought Cotto was gonna pull it off, but alas it didn`t, Get mayweather and pacman to fight, that is all!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.