UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> R. Guerrero flips out @ Mayweather "WOMAN BEATER!"

5/2/13 7:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShamusO'nyou
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People with the name thuglife defending Floyd. Shocking!

Floyd didn't mind bringing up domestic abuse when he fought Corrales. I also dont think this is the only time Floyd has hit a woman.

Did his Da beat up his mum?
5/2/13 7:38 AM
WarAJS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hope floyd loses, in his last fight I thought Cotto was gonna pull it off, but alas it didn`t, Get mayweather and pacman to fight, that is all!
5/2/13 7:41 AM
Aldocam
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reminds me of one of the joker brothers from next friday. "Dont look at me dont look at me" Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 8:25 AM
Tebow Worships Satan
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.boxingscene.com/uploads/65072/ruben.jpg

lol.....
5/2/13 9:45 AM
Deaf Forever

Please knock him out Floyd.
5/2/13 9:58 AM
NJstileNJ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit that dude is a straight G
5/2/13 11:05 AM
Ram Rod
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for later Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 11:05 AM
RearNakedToke
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was a straight bum in the ring. Big Floyd would have fun with Rubin out there. Charlie Z would be a fair fight for the old Cholo. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 11:15 AM
DAVID H
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL....
5/2/13 11:26 AM
Wicked smahtMF

lol Charlie Z
5/2/13 12:16 PM
lildragonof
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Vatos locos for ever" Phone Post
5/2/13 12:25 PM
iwrestledabearonce
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never go full retard Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 12:28 PM
Ministry of Truth

Wait until he finds out Deb shot his ex!
5/2/13 12:32 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
655 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"It doesn't matter what I am, I am what I am." Phone Post
5/2/13 12:48 PM
MrNiceguy66

KickYoNuts -

Old man is a G

La Onda! Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 12:50 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ruben Guerrero should have his own show.

5/2/13 12:55 PM
fanaticomma
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mexicans can talk shit and back it up that's for sure.
5/2/13 1:04 PM
dannyapodaca
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

N Phone Post
5/2/13 1:14 PM
Nucky

GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
lueng jon - There is nothing ungodly about owning a gun.
But when he's claiming to be this great Godly guy and he's getting arrested for having a gun at the airport yet you're trying to paint Floyd as this horrible person do you see the irony? Both fighters are criminals, and Reuben is too. Difference is the Guerreros are acting like they're saints Phone Post 3.0

Gun is most likely because they carry alot of cash on them and want some extra protection.  Thats a huge difference than beating a woman let alone your wife down.  And as far as serving time for smashing his wife pedos serve there 2-3 years for rape i guess they are guilt free as well when they leave jail as well.  If Guerroro shot someone or at someone over drugs or something then you may have something.

5/2/13 1:19 PM
ShamusO'nyou
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got to watch the vid.

I don't like when trainers try to become the show, but being called a woman beater really wiped the smile off his face.

From what I have observed Floyd gathers strength and courage from fighting classy guys like Mosley and Oscar who let him talk trash without really giving anything back. Even in the (I think ) first face off he had with Guerrero you could see he got braver as his in your face trash talking was allowed to go unpunished.

When a guy gets a little "ghetto" with him like Judah did in their fight I don't think he responds well. I know people will think his father annoying Floyd will mean the Ghost is in for more of a beating but I disagree. Looked like it took him out of his stride in that vid, though I would like to see more footage.
5/2/13 1:37 PM
tubuku01

Ttt lol Beat his woman LIKE A CHICKEN Phone Post
5/2/13 2:25 PM
whitejoe

Declaring an unloaded, registered pistol when checking in to fly and not having proper papers dosent make you a scumbag. Beating a woman does. Phone Post
5/2/13 2:32 PM
danggook

12SixElbow -

Floyd's deal happened in 2010, and I would not say its ok to hit a woman, but love does weird things.

She admits she was aslepee, and Floyd found her phone messages back and forth about her fucking someone else....

The altercation happened when Mayweather returned to Harris' property at 5 a.m. on September 9. Police had already been summoned following a verbal dispute hours earlier, but Mayweather came back. Harris says she was asleep on the living room couch when she woke up to Mayweather, holding her cell phone, yelling at her about text messages from NBA guard C.J. Watson.

"Are you having sex with C.J.?" Mayweather yelled at Harris, according to the arrest report.

"Yes, that is who I am seeing now," she replied.

Mayweather then grabbed her by the hair and punched her in the back of the head "with a closed fist several times," according to the report. He then pulled her off the couch by her hair and twisted her left arm.

Again, never ok to hit a woman. But someone you love and have kids with and you catch them fucking someone else, does funny shit to people.

never ever ever hit a women. slit her throat, strangle her, but you never are supposed to hit her Phone Post
5/2/13 2:40 PM
sgotwalks
660 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, what are Quentin Tarantino and Christopher Walken doing on Mayweather's side of the podium? Or is that Bill Clinton sitting there?

5/2/13 2:45 PM
ShoreBreaker420
987 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasn't he in encino man? Stoney is the crustiest Vato I have ever witnessed Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.