UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> R. Guerrero flips out @ Mayweather "WOMAN BEATER!"

5/2/13 2:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MartialArtsMixed
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

danggook -
12SixElbow -

Floyd's deal happened in 2010, and I would not say its ok to hit a woman, but love does weird things.

She admits she was aslepee, and Floyd found her phone messages back and forth about her fucking someone else....

The altercation happened when Mayweather returned to Harris' property at 5 a.m. on September 9. Police had already been summoned following a verbal dispute hours earlier, but Mayweather came back. Harris says she was asleep on the living room couch when she woke up to Mayweather, holding her cell phone, yelling at her about text messages from NBA guard C.J. Watson.

"Are you having sex with C.J.?" Mayweather yelled at Harris, according to the arrest report.

"Yes, that is who I am seeing now," she replied.

Mayweather then grabbed her by the hair and punched her in the back of the head "with a closed fist several times," according to the report. He then pulled her off the couch by her hair and twisted her left arm.

Again, never ok to hit a woman. But someone you love and have kids with and you catch them fucking someone else, does funny shit to people.

never ever ever hit a women. slit her throat, strangle her, but you never are supposed to hit her Phone Post
What would be ok in this situation? Slapping the taste out her mouth? Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 2:56 PM
Thuglife13
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShamusO'nyou - People with the name thuglife defending Floyd. Shocking!

Floyd didn't mind bringing up domestic abuse when he fought Corrales. I also dont think this is the only time Floyd has hit a woman.

Did his Da beat up his mum?

This is news to me sir...My point was simply that the Guerreros are fake as fuck, and being a former Christian, it makes me rage how fake they are and how much of a old school cholo stereotype the dad is and how he speaks with a fork tongue with all that "masa" he talks while pretending to be religious and I have no problem with religion and I'm Mexican too just like them...
5/2/13 2:57 PM
steveAKAslick
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He can call Floyd all he wants, but at the end of the day he's still gonna get his ass beat.... Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 2:58 PM
PrettyBoy
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oscar is kind of funny... Straightening his sports coat after he regained the podium was gold. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 3:36 PM
Dominique Robinson
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked how Oscar was stressed the F out lol Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 4:25 PM
UGCTT_Dinamita
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ruben is cartoonishly awesome Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 5:08 PM
12SixElbow
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nucky - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
lueng jon - There is nothing ungodly about owning a gun.
But when he's claiming to be this great Godly guy and he's getting arrested for having a gun at the airport yet you're trying to paint Floyd as this horrible person do you see the irony? Both fighters are criminals, and Reuben is too. Difference is the Guerreros are acting like they're saints Phone Post 3.0

Gun is most likely because they carry alot of cash on them and want some extra protection.  Thats a huge difference than beating a woman let alone your wife down.  And as far as serving time for smashing his wife pedos serve there 2-3 years for rape i guess they are guilt free as well when they leave jail as well.  If Guerroro shot someone or at someone over drugs or something then you may have something.

She was treated for A SORE ARM.

He didn't beat her down. Jesus christ, read the police report.

TREATED FOR A SORE ARM.

That poor fucking girl, a champion boxer gave her a sore arm. MY GOD

5/2/13 6:17 PM
Willin
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dominique Robinson - I liked how Oscar was stressed the F out lol Phone Post 3.0
I don't think he was stressed in the slightest. Oscar has been in boxing his whole life. He knows this will help sell PPV's. Notice how he let the old man ramble for a while before gingerly standing up and allowing the scene to continue? Promoting 101 like a boss! Phone Post
5/2/13 7:53 PM
Labrador
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRMartin11 - 
TX_432 - 
CRMartin11 -
TX_432 - 
CRMartin11 - "I don't talk shit"

proceeds to talk mad shit. Holy fuck I love mexicans!
Lots of Mexicans with the last name Martin. Why you self hate bra? Phone Post

are you stupid? I said I love mexicans.
Eat a dick Martin get off the OG and finish the Song of Ice and Fire books already. Phone Post

Fuck the OG. UG for life. I hope you and your loved ones die in a fiery car crash.

That's still no excuse for not finishing that fucking story already!
5/2/13 9:13 PM
Lord Nitemare
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In.

5/2/13 9:18 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TITAN Combat/TITAN Grappling Open, Promoter
Lol.
5/2/13 9:20 PM
TzTinkle
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't stop laughing at how akward it is for Oscar and at the end Ruben has a huge ass grin on his face like look what I did.
5/2/13 9:26 PM
TuLegit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy is ridiculous. Floyd's uncle or dad would toss this dude a serious beating. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 9:33 PM
Largenj

12SixElbow -
Strykr619 - 
12SixElbow - 

Floyd's deal happened in 2010, and I would not say its ok to hit a woman, but love does weird things.

She admits she was aslepee, and Floyd found her phone messages back and forth about her fucking someone else....

The altercation happened when Mayweather returned to Harris' property at 5 a.m. on September 9. Police had already been summoned following a verbal dispute hours earlier, but Mayweather came back. Harris says she was asleep on the living room couch when she woke up to Mayweather, holding her cell phone, yelling at her about text messages from NBA guard C.J. Watson.

"Are you having sex with C.J.?" Mayweather yelled at Harris, according to the arrest report.

Mayweather then grabbed her by the hair and punched her in the back of the head "with a closed fist several times," according to the report. He then pulled her off the couch by her hair and twisted her left arm.

Again, never ok to hit a woman. But someone you love and have kids with and you catch them fucking someone else, does funny shit to people.

ROFL they WEREN'T EVEN A COUPLE ANYMORE. What right does Floyd have to be up in her shit anyways. So you gonna tell me that its ok for Floyd to be fucking with that one chic he has now (they been together since 2009) yet his EX can't?

GTFO with that noise.

I didn't say anything he did was ok.

I said things get complicated when you have love/kids in the mix.

Yeah but your still giving him an out for beating a woman. Any man who beats a woman is a low life POS, bottom line. I was taught to never raise a hand to a woman. Looks like some of you on here didn't have that luxury.... Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 9:39 PM
Card
1968 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/2/13 10:07 PM
12SixElbow
616 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Largenj - 
12SixElbow -
Strykr619 - 
12SixElbow - 

ROFL they WEREN'T EVEN A COUPLE ANYMORE. What right does Floyd have to be up in her shit anyways. So you gonna tell me that its ok for Floyd to be fucking with that one chic he has now (they been together since 2009) yet his EX can't?

GTFO with that noise.

I didn't say anything he did was ok.

I said things get complicated when you have love/kids in the mix.

Yeah but your still giving him an out for beating a woman. Any man who beats a woman is a low life POS, bottom line. I was taught to never raise a hand to a woman. Looks like some of you on here didn't have that luxury.... Phone Post 3.0

She was treated for a SORE ARM... The police report literally reads... treated for SORE ARM.

He didn't kick her fucking teeth out lol

Not to mention she went on the record saying she smashed him in the head with a steel tonka truck.

5/2/13 10:09 PM
WillyMaunawili
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Veterano Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 10:22 PM
12SixElbow

She was treated for a SORE LEFT ARM.

How can you call that BEATING her? lol.

You're one of these white knight, pussy on a pedistal kind of guys aren't you?

5/2/13 10:50 PM
MMAFAN167

Lol..what mayweather beating up wife n kids?? What...??? Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 11:26 PM
mclay
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hocky Balboa - Reminds me of Baby Joker from Next Friday:

VTFU Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 11:48 PM
DavDav2
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/02/13 11:48 PM
No need to defend Floyd, cause he pulled the same card on a fighter himself years ago. Corrales.
5/3/13 12:33 AM
TheGreatGodMARS
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DavDav2 - No need to defend Floyd, cause he pulled the same card on a fighter himself years ago. Corrales.

This is exactly what I was going to say!

But I dont think anyone is going to defend him,its just hilarious and kind of out of nowhere.

Dudes got a bad ass dad,reminds me of my uncle lmao.
5/3/13 12:35 AM
TheGreatGodMARS
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheGreatGodMARS - 
DavDav2 - No need to defend Floyd, cause he pulled the same card on a fighter himself years ago. Corrales.

This is exactly what I was going to say!

But I dont think anyone is going to defend him,its just hilarious and kind of out of nowhere.

Dudes got a bad ass dad,reminds me of my uncle lmao.

Nvm,people are defending him.Wtf!?
5/3/13 7:06 AM
trubs

Well at least daddy Guerrero is trying to sell this fight cause I'll tell you right now it looks like a worse mismatch than Jones Sonnen. I'm not going to watch it and I'm a big boxing fan. Mayweather's gonna kill him. And if their dads fought too it'd be the same outcome. But props to him for trying to get people talking and his son a bigger purse.
5/3/13 8:15 AM
Kneeblock
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That people draw an equivalency between gun possession and domestic violence is ridiculous.

Floyd hasn't been held accountable by anyone, least of all the sport of boxing. He deserved to do a lot more time than he did for what he did.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.