UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JOE ROGAN???!!! WHY YOU MAKE A

5/2/13 8:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Subvertir
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's sort of a fucked up thing, but I've always looked at Rogan as a sort of moral compass. I've had the pleasure of having a few interactions with him (omg humblebrag) and I admire the way he treats people. I have a pretty intense mean streak and my first impulse is usually to start talking shit to such an extent that in past I've been accused of not having a conscience, but denying that feels much better. Being compassionate is an ongoing struggle.

I believe there's a big part of Rogan that would straight up beat Lloyd Irvin to death with no hesitation if he detected even a hint of sociopathic behavior around his family or friends. No doubt in my mind that in some sort of clutch situation, Rogan would dispatch him with extreme prejudice, either verbally or physically or both.

But there's no point in him talking about that, it doesn't serve any purpose. We all know that Lloyd Irvin is a piece of shit and a terrible copywriter. Pointing this out and mocking him accomplishes nothing, while giving credit for his accomplishments (such as they are) is actually the harder, ballsier, and more professional move.
5/2/13 8:37 PM
MaddogMorgan
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmm I am disappointed in Joe Rogan.
5/2/13 9:07 PM
wiggum
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe got in a huge fight with comedian Jamie Kilstein over the idea of rape culture. Joe was arguing against the idea that rape culture exists.

Because of the argument, Kilstein received death threats; had his twitter hacked; and was harassed through twitter.

And now look what we have.
5/2/13 9:39 PM
jtc2112
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in
5/2/13 9:43 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

wiggum - Joe got in a huge fight with comedian Jamie Kilstein over the idea of rape culture. Joe was arguing against the idea that rape culture exists.

Because of the argument, Kilstein received death threats; had his twitter hacked; and was harassed through twitter.

That guy also trains BJJ, you'd think he and Joe would get along. Phone Post
5/2/13 9:43 PM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love joe rogan with all my heart, and i understand that taking a huge stand against lloyd irvin could fuck you up, so i forgive him for being hypocritical on this one. But i certainly DO acknowledge him being hypocritical because FUCK LLOYD IRVIN.
5/2/13 9:47 PM
AbbottMary

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
wiggum - Joe got in a huge fight with comedian Jamie Kilstein over the idea of rape culture. Joe was arguing against the idea that rape culture exists.

Kilstein defended a heckler, thats the end of it. It wasn't about rape it was about heckling.
5/2/13 9:54 PM
EazyG

Joe has not shown moral courage on this issue.

I have lost some respect for him.
5/2/13 9:55 PM
EazyG

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing...
5/2/13 10:19 PM
iBetYouQueersWontVoteMeDown
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OSBtro11 - How about you guys worry about your own life a little more? Clean the cheetoh dust off your cock and fingers. Take a shower , go running or make a friend? Or you know... Keep being a nerdy pussy trying to stir up shit on the net to make yourself feel important and get some cool fake Internet points next to your name. Phone Post
Those are cheese balls man get it right. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 10:29 PM
cheesesteak
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/02/13 10:32 PM
OSBtro11 - 

How about you guys worry about your own life a little more? Clean the cheetoh dust off your cock and fingers. Take a shower , go running or make a friend? Or you know... Keep being a nerdy pussy trying to stir up shit on the net to make yourself feel important and get some cool fake Internet points next to your name. Phone Post

pecker head!
5/2/13 10:30 PM
MantainPain

Love joe in many ways, but just like anyone who's making money off entertainment, there will always be some degree of selling out.

You need to be mentally strong enough to ignore a lot of it and focus on the good stuff he brings to the table.

That being said I did not infact hear what he said about lloyd (im at work), so my comment should only be taken with that in mind.
5/2/13 10:47 PM
vazzo

The Swinging Richard -
CRMartin11 - Go fuck yourself in the ass until it bleeds faggot.
This is the best! Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 10:49 PM
WillD
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would agree with subvertir if this never happened Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 10:51 PM
WillD
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AbbottMary -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 

Kilstein defended a heckler, thats the end of it. It wasn't about rape it was about heckling.
They are different issues but it just doesn't seem right. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 10:58 PM
no-gi_JAMES420
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for Joe's response.

Lloyd Irvin is a scumbag.
5/2/13 11:22 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MattyECB - 
The Swinging Richard - 
CRMartin11 - Go fuck yourself in the ass until it bleeds faggot.

This makes the quote so fucking funny

The guys in the background make that gif.
5/2/13 11:41 PM
The Shockmaster

Rogan has his own scams going. I bet he admires Irvin for his scamming abilities. Alpha Brain, my ass.
5/2/13 11:43 PM
time traveling 12er
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe Joe is just another victim of TLI here.

5/2/13 11:45 PM
AbbottMary

The Shockmaster - Rogan has his own scams going. I bet he admires Irvin for his scamming abilities. Alpha Brain, my ass.

This guy knows about marketing.
5/3/13 12:11 AM
AbbottMary

im listening to JRE with redban before the shaffir/schumer podcase and joe rips lloyd a new one. I'd bet money that lloyd made some threats.
5/3/13 12:24 AM
FighterZ
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In case this hasn't yet been mentioned: Lloyd Irvin is a rape-y piece of shit.
5/3/13 12:36 AM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 

I guess Lloyd is brilliant at marketing though...

I guess...

Heh.

I think shit like this just reminds us of how the BJJ world is still amateur night. A guy copies marketing techniques from the 80's and the concept of drilling from . . . well, probably antiquity and he's a genius.
5/3/13 12:49 AM
Osbot

Anyone willing to bet that at least one of the people outraged in this thread has sexually assaulted someone?

Here is the problem with this kind of witch hunt.

All the moral outrage and group think going on, which just escalates everything to hysteric absurd levels, makes it very difficult for people to:

A) Take shit seriously
B) Actually see the forest through the trees.

There is so much craziness involved in these threads, that sometimes you have to wonder who is more fucked up. An alleged rapist or attempted rapist, or the crazy fucks who devote countless hours on an interwebz forum leading a crusade against the guy.

Either way, I figure both sides are seriously damaged.

5/3/13 12:51 AM
AvAMajestic

If you "have to wonder" whether it's more fucked up to try and rape someone, or to be angry about said rape on an internet forum, then you need to seriously reevaluate your outlook on life.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.