Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4later Phone Post
5/1/13 11:23 PM
bakobell

Joe. You have daughters. Man I've listened to every single podcast, save for a few i couldn't listen to because of the guest, and respect the fuck out of you, but man....... Dudes a rapist and this guy seems to attract the rapey con man crowd his whole life. Maybe do some research and go to the website this forum has spent so much time cultivating to get the truth of this dope out there. What is it lloydirvinrapetruth.com ? Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 11:24 PM
cheesesteak
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheMessiah - Ehh.. Sucks to hear but I will not stop listening to Joes podcast Phone Post 3.0

I hear you man. i love JRE so much ...But to me this has the feel of when you find out your girlfriends last boyfriend had an 11 inch cock and you have a hard time looking at her the same. It's tough nuggies.
5/1/13 11:27 PM
dwhy83

Lloyd was accused of participating in a rape, but acquitted because he couldn't get erect. Is there actually another reason people dislike him, or is it just people's biases showing? Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 11:29 PM
time traveling 12er
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finally listened to it, sounds like he's backpedaling hardcore.  I thought he had more integrity than that.  It's either that or Joe is just gullible.  I don't know.  His take on the whole fake email is just mindblowing.  Maybe LI name dropped some people that have pull with Joe or threatened defamation.

5/1/13 11:30 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The funny thing is that these shitty marketing tactics aren't new and Lloyd isn't some marketing genius. A lot of the guys using these techniques are just brazen, some are flat out sociopaths.
5/1/13 11:30 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/01/13 11:31 PM
Double.
5/1/13 11:31 PM
Ozzabong

gusto - i shut the podcast off. dont know when ill listen again.
Personally I think he's doing to much weed don't know what the fuck he's talking about!! Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 11:34 PM
Mihow

His opinion sounds exactly like mine on the subject

... Except I have zero idea who Lloyd was / is before the vitriol on this website

You guy's are absurd nancies when it comes to this sort of stuff

Not the rape stuff ... I'd like to stop that before people put words in my mouth. But the 'OMG THIS MAN HAS AN OPINION OTHER THAN MINE'

Joe basically shits on his whole scam so far @22min mark
5/1/13 11:34 PM
PirateJax

but but but he made them - "a lotta f***in' money"
5/1/13 11:35 PM
time traveling 12er
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rambo John J - he seemed unsure of validity of charges?

Cliffnotes please

It opens with Joe mentioning that he made fun of a web site on the last podcast.  Lloyd called him, complained,  and stated his case.  Joe then kind of rambles and defends his comments saying his web site is weird so it's opening itself up for being made fun of.  But then starts saying he likes Lloyd.  Says every interaction has been great with him, he makes a lot of money and makes a lot of money for other people.  Says there's a lot bullshit on the net.  Calls hims an amazing marketer.  Says Lloyd got busted for faking an email to himself, where he pretended there was an email from an expert praising him but it was really just Lloyd writing it.  Lloyd stance is that it's no different than a paid famous person saying a product is great when they don't think so.  Even if the comments are fake, his product is good so it's ok.  His guest disagrees, but Joe actually defends Lloyds version of it.  Says he can see it that way and that it was fascinating.  Says that Lloyd treating his audience like idiots makes him look silly and opens him up to ridicule.  No mention of the rapes or the current issues.

5/1/13 11:37 PM
time traveling 12er

Mihow - His opinion sounds exactly like mine on the subject

... Except I have zero idea who Lloyd was / is before the vitriol on this website

Not the rape stuff ... I'd like to stop that before people put words in my mouth. But the 'OMG THIS MAN HAS AN OPINION OTHER THAN MINE'

Isn't this just you freaking out about us not agreeing with your opinion?

5/1/13 11:41 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ozzabong -
gusto - i shut the podcast off. dont know when ill listen again.
Personally I think he's doing to much weed don't know what the fuck he's talking about!! Phone Post 3.0
Lol at too much Phone Post
5/1/13 11:42 PM
Mihow

time traveling 12er - 

no this is me stating my opinion

the weird shit like NOOOOOOOOOOO or I turned the podcast off and might never listen again, shit is people freaking out
5/1/13 11:44 PM
The Sundance Kid

I am disappoint.
5/1/13 11:48 PM
time traveling 12er

Mihow - 
time traveling 12er - 

the weird shit like NOOOOOOOOOOO or I turned the podcast off and might never listen again, shit is people freaking out

I dunno man, I see a lot of caps.  You seem rather emotional going as far as attacking everyone in the thread that doesn't think like you.  Even if you are stating your opinion, isn't that what everyone else is doing here?  My opinion is that I'm rather disappointed that Joe would defend Lloyd right after trashing him on a show before.  You seem like the most unhinged person in this thread.

5/1/13 11:53 PM
UGCTT_Zacharinho
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't like this Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 11:53 PM
malryan

Has lloyd been convicted or even charged on the basis of any of these allegations? I heard Eddie bravo had been recommending Lloyd recently and now joe is saying positive things, I think I'll take their word for it over a bunch of nameless guys online unless any real evidence is produced... Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 11:55 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp

I have to say that Lloyd's trying to claim similarity to celebrity endorsements is funny, because that shit is creepy too. Some golfer being in a car commercial is a non sequitur.

Faking endorsement is next-level creepy.
5/1/13 11:55 PM
LeastLegit
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why Joe? WHY?!?!? Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 11:56 PM
Kings21
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its not just about differing opinions. I disagree with Rogan all the time but listen to most of his podcasts, sometimes skipping based on the guest. I also disagree with the hosts of other podcasts I listen to. Its about 1)calling someone out on their bullshit and then ONE PODCAST LATER flip flopping because that someone gave you a phone call. If you dont want to ruffle feathers then dont bring it up on your podcast. Trying not to say Irvins name is just silly. 2) Its also about supporting rape and rape culture. I laugh at rape jokes just as much as I'll laugh about killing someone or ripping off their nuts or whatever it is but when you get back to reality and realize that the only thing that kept Irvin from having a rape conviction was the fact that he couldnt get his dick hard is nothing to take lightly. Not to mention his students raping another student, his Sambo coach and others.

I have a hard time believing Joe doesnt know all of this, he frequents the site enough but to say its internet rumor bullshit is ignorant and irresponsible. I dont like to bring peoples family into this but I wonder if Joe would let his kids train with Irvin. I know I wouldnt. Doesnt matter how many years after he was acquitted. Just like I wouldnt have let my kids go sleep at Neverland Ranch after not one but two molestation trials.

I love listening to Rogan go on and on about bigfoot and aliens but I've been wondering why he's kept quiet on this matter for so long until now, only to bitch about money making scams and then take it all back the next day.

Joe I thought you were all about calling out the fuckery.
5/1/13 11:56 PM
Mihow

time traveling 12er - 
Mihow - 
time traveling 12er - 

I dunno man, I see a lot of caps.  You seem rather emotional going as far as attacking everyone in the thread that doesn't think like you.  Even if you are stating your opinion, isn't that what everyone else is doing here?  My opinion is that I'm rather disappointed that Joe would defend Lloyd right after trashing him on a show before.  You seem like the most unhinged person in this thread.

Fine ... I am freaking out about a bunch of Internet dorks who are freaking about one of their Gods saying something they don't like

Would you like me to capitalize any of that?
5/1/13 11:57 PM
IsmokeCrack

First Kirik, now Joe. The dark side is strong with TLI...

The plot thickens. Phone Post 3.0
5/1/13 11:58 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp

malryan - Has lloyd been convicted or even charged on the basis of any of these allegations? I heard Eddie bravo had been recommending Lloyd recently and now joe is saying positive things, I think I'll take their word for it over a bunch of nameless guys online unless any real evidence is produced... Phone Post 3.0

Where you been the last few months?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/1/10/3856994/team-lloyd-irvin-rape-case
5/2/13 12:00 AM
McLeod
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm going to guess that there is more to it than we, as viewers, know. If not, don't worry about it too much. I myself think that perhaps there was a threat of getting lawyers involved. Which, in my opinion, is about the cheesiest low brow thing that people can do for situations such as these. If that is the case, I don't much blame Joe for backing off a bit, as it's much easier than dealing with legal crap. I notice Joe isn't on this thread, as he often might be. That might tell us something. Or, it might tell us we're looking at this too hard. I think Lloyd is a scum bag. But what Joe thinks about his marketing doesn't much concern me.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.