UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JOE ROGAN???!!! WHY YOU MAKE A

5/2/13 12:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Biggy
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IsmokeCrack - First Kirik, now Joe. The dark side is strong with TLI...

The plot thickens. Phone Post 3.0
indeed the dark side is strong here...

Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 12:53 AM
Biggy
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://youtu.be/ZzTY2VmXMPQ Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 12:54 AM
TheRaider
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't be a pirate hooker, Joe.

Renounce Lloyd and get Nick on your podcast.

It's the right thing to do.
5/2/13 12:55 AM
Kings21
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rundymc - 
Kings21 - 
rundymc - 
Kings21 - Its not just about differing opinions. I disagree with Rogan all the time but listen to most of his podcasts, sometimes skipping based on the guest. I also disagree with the hosts of other podcasts I listen to. Its about 1)calling someone out on their bullshit and then ONE PODCAST LATER flip flopping because that someone gave you a phone call. If you dont want to ruffle feathers then dont bring it up on your podcast. Trying not to say Irvins name is just silly. 2) Its also about supporting rape and rape culture. I laugh at rape jokes just as much as I'll laugh about killing someone or ripping off their nuts or whatever it is but when you get back to reality and realize that the only thing that kept Irvin from having a rape conviction was the fact that he couldnt get his dick hard is nothing to take lightly. Not to mention his students raping another student, his Sambo coach and others.

I have a hard time believing Joe doesnt know all of this, he frequents the site enough but to say its internet rumor bullshit is ignorant and irresponsible. I dont like to bring peoples family into this but I wonder if Joe would let his kids train with Irvin. I know I wouldnt. Doesnt matter how many years after he was acquitted. Just like I wouldnt have let my kids go sleep at Neverland Ranch after not one but two molestation trials.

I love listening to Rogan go on and on about bigfoot and aliens but I've been wondering why he's kept quiet on this matter for so long until now, only to bitch about money making scams and then take it all back the next day.

Joe I thought you were all about calling out the fuckery.

You are seriously stretching it with no. 2. Saying anything positive about Lloyd Irvin's marketing tactics means you support rape culture? Come on now.

I think you may have misunderstood what I was trying to say. I didnt say that saying positive things about Lloyds marketing tactics equals supporting rape culture. You kind of took parts of my post and mashed them together. My #2 point was not equating a positive opinion on marketing tactics and rape culture. It was that Rogan has just as much access to all this info as all of us do and he glossed over the rape stuff with something like (paraphrasing here...) "a sexual situation". A Governor emailing dick-pics to a secretary is " a sexual situation." Avoiding rape on a technicality is not.

I dont think I stretched anything.

Ah, fair enough mate. It was a long post and it's early here, hahah, my apologies.

No worries.
5/2/13 12:56 AM
rundymc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bakobell - 
rundymc -
Kings21 - Its not just about differing opinions. I disagree with Rogan all the time but listen to most of his podcasts, sometimes skipping based on the guest. I also disagree with the hosts of other podcasts I listen to. Its about 1)calling someone out on their bullshit and then ONE PODCAST LATER flip flopping because that someone gave you a phone call. If you dont want to ruffle feathers then dont bring it up on your podcast. Trying not to say Irvins name is just silly. 2) Its also about supporting rape and rape culture. I laugh at rape jokes just as much as I'll laugh about killing someone or ripping off their nuts or whatever it is but when you get back to reality and realize that the only thing that kept Irvin from having a rape conviction was the fact that he couldnt get his dick hard is nothing to take lightly. Not to mention his students raping another student, his Sambo coach and others.

I have a hard time believing Joe doesnt know all of this, he frequents the site enough but to say its internet rumor bullshit is ignorant and irresponsible. I dont like to bring peoples family into this but I wonder if Joe would let his kids train with Irvin. I know I wouldnt. Doesnt matter how many years after he was acquitted. Just like I wouldnt have let my kids go sleep at Neverland Ranch after not one but two molestation trials.

I love listening to Rogan go on and on about bigfoot and aliens but I've been wondering why he's kept quiet on this matter for so long until now, only to bitch about money making scams and then take it all back the next day.

You are seriously stretching it with no. 2. Saying anything positive about Lloyd Irvin's marketing tactics means you support rape culture? Come on now.
Dude. Not trying to argue with you or be shitty, but how many rapists do you know? How many do you associate with? Lloyd Irvin literally is surrounded by rapists. 1 rapist shame on Lloyd Irvin. 2 rapists - Lloyd plus his sambo coach shame on them both. But then you add more rapes - his students. Then you add his frothing out of control cover up and denial of what kind of environment he seems to be a magnet of..... And well. How many rapists do you know? It's not coincidence after a while. It's who he is and the people he surrounds himself with. Phone Post 3.0

Ummm.... sorry dude, don't quite understand your point lol. I don't know any rapists.... I think.

I misunderstood what Kings was getting at (that somehow Joe is supporting rape culture by saying positive stuff about him).
5/2/13 12:57 AM
clintboxe
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.theverge.com/2013/4/9/4204908/martial-arts-champ-responds-to-rape-allegations-with-internet-marketing-trickery
5/2/13 1:11 AM
ChaosOverkill
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/02/13 1:13 AM

I like how for his supporters it's "Unproven allegations" and ignoring the fact that Lloyd admitted to wanting to rape someone but being a limp dick at the time to get out of charge.

Women don't fall over and wait to be raped, whether he penetrated her or not he helped her into that position of helplessness while the others did. He's trash and trash like this doesn't change and the allegations all but prove it.

Even if the recent stuff isn't all true, on principle and having not been punished whatsoever beside probably probation for admitting he helped in a rape and came just short of penetration, would be enough for me to at least never waste a second talking about him.

5/2/13 1:14 AM
bakobell

rundymc -
bakobell - 
rundymc -

Dude. Not trying to argue with you or be shitty, but how many rapists do you know? How many do you associate with? Lloyd Irvin literally is surrounded by rapists. 1 rapist shame on Lloyd Irvin. 2 rapists - Lloyd plus his sambo coach shame on them both. But then you add more rapes - his students. Then you add his frothing out of control cover up and denial of what kind of environment he seems to be a magnet of..... And well. How many rapists do you know? It's not coincidence after a while. It's who he is and the people he surrounds himself with. Phone Post 3.0

Ummm.... sorry dude, don't quite understand your point lol. I don't know any rapists.... I think.

I misunderstood what Kings was getting at (that somehow Joe is supporting rape culture by saying positive stuff about him).
Just trying to point out Lloyd Irvin IS rape culture. He surrounds himself with rapists. While being a teenager. As the head of a school in his coaches - child rapists!!!- and his students while raping another student. And when you are rape culture you attract rape culture. So yes. Promoting Lloyd Irvin is promoting rape culture. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 1:17 AM
Kings21
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

I like how for his supporters it's "Unproven allegations" and ignoring the fact that Lloyd admitted to wanting to rape someone but being a limp dick at the time to get out of charge.

Women don't fall over and wait to be raped, whether he penetrated her or not he helped her into that position of helplessness while the others did. He's trash and trash like this doesn't change and the allegations all but prove it.

Even if the recent stuff isn't all true, on principle and having not been punished whatsoever beside probably probation for admitting he helped in a rape and came just short of penetration, would be enough for me to at least never waste a second talking about him.

This is where I'm at with it. The rape assistance and avoiding conviction because he had whiskey dick is just as bad as penetration in my eyes. Theres no was I could stand to speak highly of anyone with that kind of background even if its about them being a good money makers.

You can't sit there and say "well Hitler was a great public speaker with awesome motivating speaches" without acknowledging that he killed 6 million+ Jews. Most terrible people have good qualities to them, whether they help out in charities on weekends or whatever but then they go out on weeknights and prey on children.

Its all the same person and you cant take the good and ignore the bad.
5/2/13 1:17 AM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Law of Attraction comes to mind.

I'm not here to sit in judgement of shit from 20 years ago, but it seems the fundamental creepiness is still there. Had he said "I was lucky I didn't go to jail and I'm trying to make it right [like Joe Son carrying that big ass cross around, lulz]" it'd be different. But, it's like anything "Master" Lloyd does is right by definition and if you disagree, you're a hater.

And here we go again . . . LOL
5/2/13 1:24 AM
mofomike
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aces_taylor - What's odd is that on the podcast right before this one, he basically rips Lloyd apart and calls him a scam artist, who ran into sexual problems, but without naming Lloyd specifically. Phone Post 3.0

Which was correct.  Rogans flip-flop is pretty strange. 

5/2/13 1:29 AM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perhaps I am taking this the wrong way and Lloyd may have sicked the lawyers on him. I didn't originally think of that but it makes sense since Joe was rightfully shitting on Lloyd in the previous podcast. We will probably never really know if Joe actually likes him and thinks he's a cool guy or he was threatened with lawsuits. Still I think Joe should'v been "like suck my dick Lloyd!!!!" Joe mentioned no names in the previous podcast anyway. I'm not liking this 1 bit.
5/2/13 1:33 AM
Kings21

Jumbo Reverse Shrimp - The Law of Attraction comes to mind.

I'm not here to sit in judgement of shit from 20 years ago, but it seems the fundamental creepiness is still there. Had he said "I was lucky I didn't go to jail and I'm trying to make it right [like Joe Son carrying that big ass cross around, lulz]" it'd be different. But, it's like anything "Master" Lloyd does is right by definition and if you disagree, you're a hater.

And here we go again . . . LOL

I couldnt help but read this in a stereotypical southern lawyer's voice. It made me laugh. That and Morgan Freeman's voice.

Anyways, back to thread topic.
5/2/13 1:34 AM
APunkGotPunkdByThePunk
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Idk anything about Lloyd Irvin or his allegations but if joe gets a lot of backlash n shit from it I'm sure he'll review his stance . Maybe it'll change and maybe it won't. All I know is I just saved fifteen percent of my car insurance by switching to geico Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 1:35 AM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I don't like to get on the case of people who are in the public eye because I know they are exposed, but it's pretty lame to see Joe defend Lloyd. There's just too much shit out there about him and this idea that it's just a bunch of internet rumors is insulting. We aren't all burnout victims.
5/2/13 1:53 AM
c simon
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 1:57 AM
ChaosOverkill
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/02/13 1:56 AM
Chareth Cutestory - Lloyd Irvin's only black belt world champ is De’Alonzio Jerome Jackson, a fugitive with 2 outstanding warrants by the Sioux County Sheriff's Department. Jackson was charged with 3rd degree sexual abuse but plead down to assault causing bodily harm.

This is the kind of person Lloyd Irvin employs to shuttle CHILDREN from school to his academy.

He really did this? smh

5/2/13 2:02 AM
time traveling 12er
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So if it's true about Bravo, then maybe that's the connection.  Everyone knows how tight Joe is with Bravo.  If Irvin has his hooks into Bravo really tight he could get to Joe really easily.  Either way, very disappointing.  I'm a fan of Joe's going back to News Radio.

5/2/13 2:04 AM
cheesesteak
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really wish Joe would pop a few alpha brains and set Lloyd straight. It's insulting to all us people on the UG who spent weeks out of our precious time doing research on Lloyd and bringing out his true character to have Joe call us all internet rumor bullshit.

Us!!! The UG, internet rumor bullshit!!! Imagine that. The UG and the OG has been a goldmine of material for Joe and now he is saying we are rumor bullshit when it comes to Lloyd. Joe were you smoking Joe Diaz weed again, that Indica that slows down the brain???
5/2/13 2:16 AM
Kick Boxe
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Links to eddie bravo supporting lloyd please. I'm a huge eddie fan, would hate to see this

5/2/13 2:18 AM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

Chareth Cutestory -
ChaosOverkill - 
Chareth Cutestory - Lloyd Irvin's only black belt world champ is De’Alonzio Jerome Jackson, a fugitive with 2 outstanding warrants by the Sioux County Sheriff's Department. Jackson was charged with 3rd degree sexual abuse but plead down to assault causing bodily harm.

This is the kind of person Lloyd Irvin employs to shuttle CHILDREN from school to his academy.

He really did this? smh

Video of him shuttling kids to TLI academy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGQXZTMv1Jw

Information on his arrest:
Title: STATE V JACKSON, DEALONZIO
Case: 03841 FECR012155 (SIOUX)
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2354813/DJ_Jackson.png

Outstanding Warrant 00FECR012155
http://www.siouxcountysheriff.com/jail%20warrants.pdf
Jesus Phone Post
5/2/13 2:18 AM
robbie380
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_WarHunt - i think you guys have read too far into this, Lloyd is a persuasive, charasmatic, charming guy, which is why he has been as slippery as an eel.

not to mention highly connected. Rogan would have probably called his bluff if lloyd had even mentioned lawyers. i dont think it fits into Li's modus operendi to try to intimidate strong minded people. He seems to only do that with weak individuals who are in his pocket. Joe has too much influence.

I would guess Bravo is where the conflict of interest lies with joe or just sheer ignorance

Lloyd Irvin isn't highly connected to anyone.  He is a paper tiger. 

5/2/13 2:19 AM
Billy Hoyle
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miami Heat 305 - Lol thats what u dorks get Phone Post 3.0
Vtfu for you name

Go HEAT!!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 2:20 AM
Kick Boxe
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe would have said he was threatened with lawyers and that he won't be talking about it any further, he wouldn't say he talked to him and likes him

5/2/13 2:22 AM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is such a big let down. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.