UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JOE ROGAN???!!! WHY YOU MAKE A

5/2/13 2:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kick Boxe
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kick Boxe - 

Links to eddie bravo supporting lloyd please. I'm a huge eddie fan, would hate to see this

5/2/13 2:30 AM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YVES JOCKSTRAP - This is such a big let down. Phone Post 3.0
X10 Phone Post
5/2/13 2:31 AM
Res ispa loquitur
671 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe has a great BS meter but fails to really call something if it ruffles feathers, IMO.

5/2/13 2:32 AM
bmoney
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very disappointed in Joe for supporting that piece of shit Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 2:33 AM
dannyapodaca

N Phone Post
5/2/13 2:37 AM
robbie380
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/02/13 2:37 AM
UGCTT_WarHunt - 
robbie380 - 
UGCTT_WarHunt - i think you guys have read too far into this, Lloyd is a persuasive, charasmatic, charming guy, which is why he has been as slippery as an eel.

not to mention highly connected. Rogan would have probably called his bluff if lloyd had even mentioned lawyers. i dont think it fits into Li's modus operendi to try to intimidate strong minded people. He seems to only do that with weak individuals who are in his pocket. Joe has too much influence.

I would guess Bravo is where the conflict of interest lies with joe or just sheer ignorance

Lloyd Irvin isn't highly connected to anyone.  He is a paper tiger. 

explain to me why he isn't spitted upon a pole, roasting over an open flame? He's obviously got plenty of connections in the mma world, and this is where the news and concern is centralized.

I have watched many crooks and fakes get taken down in the martial art world and also outside of it by a few dedicated minority on the internet.

I have written email after email, called people, sent links, contacted just about every blog i could think of to get some coverage. It's not a big deal b/c its been contained within the community b/c of lloyd's connections. It's hard to see unless you really look and the only real takeaway is that lloyd is scum, not necessarily an outrageous criminal that has escaped justice.

minor victories have been won, but it hasn't had the impact i expected

Sorry I guess I just misinterpreted what you said.  I was thinking outside of the martial arts world.  LI has the fake it til you make it mentality.  He is a fake and he hasn't made it big outside of the martial arts world.  He never will.  He has made a few bucks, but I would highly doubt he is the millionaire he tries to portray.  To add on to that his reputation is shit.

I wish he was completely blackballed like you do, but the bottom line is he hasn't committed any other major crimes.  Ethically, he is worse than dog shit, but he is a sweet talker and he has legit skills and knowledge.  People who meet him will always be "woo-ed" by him and he will always be able to make a living off his martial arts knowledge.

edit...that post was a bit of a rant lol.  I hope I actually addressed something you said or even added something of value to the discussion.

5/2/13 2:49 AM
SOO72

What about all of the former affiliates and students suddenly abandoning LI is that internet bullshit?

Never thought Rogan was stupid until now. If he hasn't heard all of the news I take that back but I get the sense he has. No worries though as Kirik will be along any minute to delete this thread.
5/2/13 2:57 AM
JFC1001
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Biggy - RUH-ROH!

Phone Post 3.0
I did read that in a Scooby voice. Lol. VU. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 3:18 AM
Kick Boxe
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr mofo - 
Kick Boxe -
Kick Boxe - 

Links to eddie bravo supporting lloyd please. I'm a huge eddie fan, would hate to see this

In Eddie's defence the endoresements were prior to the shit storm that and rape disclosure.

I can't say I've heard him mention Limp since. Phone Post

Ok, good to hear. Much different supporting him before as opposed to after

5/2/13 3:42 AM
Sylynkz

By the responses here, it's very evident that 99% of you havent listened to both portions or even 1 portion of these podcast events.

He's speaking purely about Irvin's marketing and the pro's con's to it, he says plain and simple that the situations surrounding him seem suspect and that he "doesn't quite know" if those internet rumors are true, but of course the sarcasm infliction is heavy when he "doesn't quite know"

These are just typical haters looking for a reason to disparage someone they previously enjoyed, Joe is in no way "supporting" Irvin by anything he said, his "offer" to Irvin was a sarcastic remark along the lines of "hell, you can even send me your silly ad pages to tell you which parts of it are fucked up before you put them out to public"

Don't be pathetic UGer's I had more faith in ye, maybe I should visit the OG for the second time...how the tides have turned
5/2/13 4:26 AM
mofomike
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No time for Lloyd. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 4:30 AM
TheAlchemist
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/2/13 4:32 AM
The Swinging Richard
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRMartin11 - Go fuck yourself in the ass until it bleeds faggot.
5/2/13 4:39 AM
tiger07
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub
5/2/13 5:10 AM
MattyECB
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rogan what the fuck. You need to answer for this, I never expected you to be one of the brainwashed, "Oh, there's a lot of internet bullshit out there," faggots.

I love your show, I love your stand up, and I've always supported you, but I'm not watching anything else until you at least address this.

Go on fucking bloody elbow if you're too lazy to look up the facts, not rumors, yourself. They've actually done a remarkable job setting everything up
5/2/13 5:11 AM
MattyECB
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Swinging Richard - 

This makes the quote so fucking funny
5/2/13 5:25 AM
MattyECB

CRMartin11 - 
MattyECB - Rogan what the fuck. You need to answer for this, I never expected you to be one of the brainwashed, "Oh, there's a lot of internet bullshit out there," faggots.

I love your show, I love your stand up, and I've always supported you, but I'm not watching anything else until you at least address this.

Go on fucking bloody elbow if you're too lazy to look up the facts, not rumors, yourself. They've actually done a remarkable job setting everything up

Or check out this website.

http://www.lloydirvinrapetruth.com/

Oh definitely, I was just amazed at the follow up BE did. I'm not a huge fan of the site, but that was some legitimate assed reporting...
At least legitimate enough for that limp dick psychopath Lloyd Irvin to threaten to hire a PI to track them down lol
5/2/13 5:37 AM
robbie380
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Swinging Richard - 

ROFL!

5/2/13 5:43 AM
MattyECB

WiqedWhite50 -  Is Joe rogan promoting rape culture? Phone Post

I was so furious when faggots called him a rape-promoter or shit like that over some jokes, but this is different. I'll defend any comedians right to say anything, but this seems serious... Real uncomfortable with it
5/2/13 6:01 AM
Don_Dada
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disappointing. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 6:12 AM
3 Sided Square
401 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rundymc - 
Kings21 - Its not just about differing opinions. I disagree with Rogan all the time but listen to most of his podcasts, sometimes skipping based on the guest. I also disagree with the hosts of other podcasts I listen to. Its about 1)calling someone out on their bullshit and then ONE PODCAST LATER flip flopping because that someone gave you a phone call. If you dont want to ruffle feathers then dont bring it up on your podcast. Trying not to say Irvins name is just silly. 2) Its also about supporting rape and rape culture. I laugh at rape jokes just as much as I'll laugh about killing someone or ripping off their nuts or whatever it is but when you get back to reality and realize that the only thing that kept Irvin from having a rape conviction was the fact that he couldnt get his dick hard is nothing to take lightly. Not to mention his students raping another student, his Sambo coach and others.

I have a hard time believing Joe doesnt know all of this, he frequents the site enough but to say its internet rumor bullshit is ignorant and irresponsible. I dont like to bring peoples family into this but I wonder if Joe would let his kids train with Irvin. I know I wouldnt. Doesnt matter how many years after he was acquitted. Just like I wouldnt have let my kids go sleep at Neverland Ranch after not one but two molestation trials.

I love listening to Rogan go on and on about bigfoot and aliens but I've been wondering why he's kept quiet on this matter for so long until now, only to bitch about money making scams and then take it all back the next day.

Joe I thought you were all about calling out the fuckery.

You are seriously stretching it with no. 2. Saying anything positive about Lloyd Irvin's marketing tactics means you support rape culture? Come on now.

That Hitler guy had amazing managerial skills.
5/2/13 6:39 AM
JasonGV
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im really hoping this is due to Joe just being uninformed about Lloyd, and his associates.

5/2/13 6:48 AM
mikegoldberghasgrownonme
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

does anyone now what time what time in the video this is discussed
couldnt seem to find it
5/2/13 7:06 AM
in before 11er

mikegoldberghasgrownonme - does anyone now what time what time in the video this is discussed
couldnt seem to find it

exactly at the 30 minute mark
5/2/13 7:16 AM
Jweinberg
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MachidasBrew - I tried listening to the JRE today for the first time and I hated it. First podcast show I've ever seen as well and i just absolutely couldn't stand it for more than 3 minutes, it's like a talk show on the radio that doesn't flow too well. I like Rogan as a commentator and comedian though, and he's a smart dude. Phone Post 3.0
Really? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.