UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JOE ROGAN???!!! WHY YOU MAKE A

5/2/13 2:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JFC1001
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Biggy - RUH-ROH!

Phone Post 3.0
I did read that in a Scooby voice. Lol. VU. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 3:18 AM
Kick Boxe
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr mofo - 
Kick Boxe -
Kick Boxe - 

Links to eddie bravo supporting lloyd please. I'm a huge eddie fan, would hate to see this

In Eddie's defence the endoresements were prior to the shit storm that and rape disclosure.

I can't say I've heard him mention Limp since. Phone Post

Ok, good to hear. Much different supporting him before as opposed to after

5/2/13 3:42 AM
Sylynkz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

By the responses here, it's very evident that 99% of you havent listened to both portions or even 1 portion of these podcast events.

He's speaking purely about Irvin's marketing and the pro's con's to it, he says plain and simple that the situations surrounding him seem suspect and that he "doesn't quite know" if those internet rumors are true, but of course the sarcasm infliction is heavy when he "doesn't quite know"

These are just typical haters looking for a reason to disparage someone they previously enjoyed, Joe is in no way "supporting" Irvin by anything he said, his "offer" to Irvin was a sarcastic remark along the lines of "hell, you can even send me your silly ad pages to tell you which parts of it are fucked up before you put them out to public"

Don't be pathetic UGer's I had more faith in ye, maybe I should visit the OG for the second time...how the tides have turned
5/2/13 4:26 AM
mofomike
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No time for Lloyd. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 4:30 AM
TheAlchemist
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/2/13 4:32 AM
The Swinging Richard
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CRMartin11 - Go fuck yourself in the ass until it bleeds faggot.
5/2/13 4:39 AM
tiger07
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub
5/2/13 5:10 AM
MattyECB
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rogan what the fuck. You need to answer for this, I never expected you to be one of the brainwashed, "Oh, there's a lot of internet bullshit out there," faggots.

I love your show, I love your stand up, and I've always supported you, but I'm not watching anything else until you at least address this.

Go on fucking bloody elbow if you're too lazy to look up the facts, not rumors, yourself. They've actually done a remarkable job setting everything up
5/2/13 5:11 AM
MattyECB
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Swinging Richard - 

This makes the quote so fucking funny
5/2/13 5:25 AM
MattyECB

CRMartin11 - 
MattyECB - Rogan what the fuck. You need to answer for this, I never expected you to be one of the brainwashed, "Oh, there's a lot of internet bullshit out there," faggots.

I love your show, I love your stand up, and I've always supported you, but I'm not watching anything else until you at least address this.

Go on fucking bloody elbow if you're too lazy to look up the facts, not rumors, yourself. They've actually done a remarkable job setting everything up

Or check out this website.

http://www.lloydirvinrapetruth.com/

Oh definitely, I was just amazed at the follow up BE did. I'm not a huge fan of the site, but that was some legitimate assed reporting...
At least legitimate enough for that limp dick psychopath Lloyd Irvin to threaten to hire a PI to track them down lol
5/2/13 5:37 AM
robbie380
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Swinging Richard - 

ROFL!

5/2/13 5:43 AM
MattyECB

WiqedWhite50 -  Is Joe rogan promoting rape culture? Phone Post

I was so furious when faggots called him a rape-promoter or shit like that over some jokes, but this is different. I'll defend any comedians right to say anything, but this seems serious... Real uncomfortable with it
5/2/13 6:01 AM
Don_Dada
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disappointing. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 6:12 AM
3 Sided Square
520 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rundymc - 
Kings21 - Its not just about differing opinions. I disagree with Rogan all the time but listen to most of his podcasts, sometimes skipping based on the guest. I also disagree with the hosts of other podcasts I listen to. Its about 1)calling someone out on their bullshit and then ONE PODCAST LATER flip flopping because that someone gave you a phone call. If you dont want to ruffle feathers then dont bring it up on your podcast. Trying not to say Irvins name is just silly. 2) Its also about supporting rape and rape culture. I laugh at rape jokes just as much as I'll laugh about killing someone or ripping off their nuts or whatever it is but when you get back to reality and realize that the only thing that kept Irvin from having a rape conviction was the fact that he couldnt get his dick hard is nothing to take lightly. Not to mention his students raping another student, his Sambo coach and others.

I have a hard time believing Joe doesnt know all of this, he frequents the site enough but to say its internet rumor bullshit is ignorant and irresponsible. I dont like to bring peoples family into this but I wonder if Joe would let his kids train with Irvin. I know I wouldnt. Doesnt matter how many years after he was acquitted. Just like I wouldnt have let my kids go sleep at Neverland Ranch after not one but two molestation trials.

I love listening to Rogan go on and on about bigfoot and aliens but I've been wondering why he's kept quiet on this matter for so long until now, only to bitch about money making scams and then take it all back the next day.

Joe I thought you were all about calling out the fuckery.

You are seriously stretching it with no. 2. Saying anything positive about Lloyd Irvin's marketing tactics means you support rape culture? Come on now.

That Hitler guy had amazing managerial skills.
5/2/13 6:39 AM
JasonGV
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im really hoping this is due to Joe just being uninformed about Lloyd, and his associates.

5/2/13 6:48 AM
mikegoldberghasgrownonme
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

does anyone now what time what time in the video this is discussed
couldnt seem to find it
5/2/13 7:06 AM
in before 11er

mikegoldberghasgrownonme - does anyone now what time what time in the video this is discussed
couldnt seem to find it

exactly at the 30 minute mark
5/2/13 7:30 AM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 - You guys are funny you think rogan is this nice guy well news flash...He isn't lol. Phone Post 3.0

Explain
5/2/13 7:37 AM
Penguin of Death
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don_Dada - Disappointing. Phone Post 3.0

Indeed. 24hr turn around on the dick tuck.

I wonder if Lloyd has anything on him.

5/2/13 7:41 AM
WoodenPupa
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sub
5/2/13 7:57 AM
edock02
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow just fkn wow..
i gotta watch.listen this podcast.

5/2/13 8:23 AM
MattyECB

Edited: 05/02/13 8:23 AM
Edit: Double Post
5/2/13 8:24 AM
MattyECB

And I just want to reiterate something if Rogan is lurking this or reads later.

I hope you never back down from those liberal censorship pussies -- I'm certainly liberal, but that's one aspect of the general ideology I fucking detest -- who give you shit for saying faggot or cunt or anything dirty.

But please don't interpret this as backlash for naughty language or anything related.
Freedom of speech means you should be allowed to say what you want and anyone who disagrees should be allowed to respond. I really love your work and support you, but you've gotta do some of you own godamn research if you honestly think the Lloyd Irvin Furor is only internet rumor-milling.
5/2/13 8:38 AM
Sylynkz

Still lots of ignorance here attempting to blame Joe for something he did nothing of the sort.

All he did was criticize and jokingly offer himself as the one to look over Lloyd Irvin's terrible adds.

It sounded more like Lloyd just wanted to ensure that Joe mentioned the fact that all his encounters with him have been positive, which is a perfectly fine thing to say, and that his marketing is still terrible, he didn't do any 180s or tucking or any of your dumb titled shit.

Liars and haters will lie and hate.
5/2/13 8:42 AM
edock02

u guys are over reacting...

He skated around what Lloyd is and talked about his great marketing skills.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.