UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JOE ROGAN???!!! WHY YOU MAKE A

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/2/13 12:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bmoney
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oblivious - 
ssj - 
bmoney - 
Sylynkz - Still lots of ignorance here attempting to blame Joe for something he did nothing of the sort.

All he did was criticize and jokingly offer himself as the one to look over Lloyd Irvin's terrible adds.

It sounded more like Lloyd just wanted to ensure that Joe mentioned the fact that all his encounters with him have been positive, which is a perfectly fine thing to say, and that his marketing is still terrible, he didn't do any 180s or tucking or any of your dumb titled shit.

Liars and haters will lie and hate.

Joe also referenced everything that's been going on with Lloyd as "bullshit" and "rumors on the internet", when in fact much of what has been circulating on the internet are proven facts.

I think people's problem with Joe's comments are that he brushed off everything that has been revealed about Lloyd (the mass exodus of TLI, the internet marketing scams, paying for his two students' rape trial lawyers, purchasing internet domains to profit off of the NYE rape incident, etc) in the last four months as "Internet Rumors" and "bullshit".

It also doesn't help Joe's case by saying that he likes Lloyd, when Lloyd's actions have proven that he's a dirtbag piece of garbage.

depressing to read that joe turns a blind eye to a rapist and pedofile ..

sad

No hate but

Go listen to the podcast and listen to what he says and make up your own mind.

Don't rely on shitty paraphrasing.

No hate but

Here's a quote taken directly from Joe talking about Lloyd in the podcast:

"The guy's had some issues, I know, but I don't know both sides of the story. I just know all of the bullshit and rumors on the internet"...then he goes and talks about Lloyd's advertising.

How is that not brushing it off?
5/2/13 12:33 PM
luctaro
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Juggernautt -  I'm sorry but I failed to see where he trashed, or even spoke of Lloyd irvin in the podcast before.

Are you guys sAyin that the "jiu jitsu player" who couldn't stop training and was high level and got busted, was Lloyd Irvin? Cuz the way joe rogan told that story it didnt at all sound like that was him. Phone Post

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2169724
5/2/13 12:40 PM
simonpe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lloyd earfucked Rogan... Phone Post
5/2/13 12:41 PM
studiocamp
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oblivious - 
ssj - 
bmoney - 
Sylynkz - Still lots of ignorance here attempting to blame Joe for something he did nothing of the sort.

All he did was criticize and jokingly offer himself as the one to look over Lloyd Irvin's terrible adds.

It sounded more like Lloyd just wanted to ensure that Joe mentioned the fact that all his encounters with him have been positive, which is a perfectly fine thing to say, and that his marketing is still terrible, he didn't do any 180s or tucking or any of your dumb titled shit.

Joe also referenced everything that's been going on with Lloyd as "bullshit" and "rumors on the internet", when in fact much of what has been circulating on the internet are proven facts.

I think people's problem with Joe's comments are that he brushed off everything that has been revealed about Lloyd (the mass exodus of TLI, the internet marketing scams, paying for his two students' rape trial lawyers, purchasing internet domains to profit off of the NYE rape incident, etc) in the last four months as "Internet Rumors" and "bullshit".

It also doesn't help Joe's case by saying that he likes Lloyd, when Lloyd's actions have proven that he's a dirtbag piece of garbage.

sad

No hate but

He said, "The guy's had some issues I know, but I don't know both sides of the story. I just know all the bullshit and the rumors you hear on the internet. But as far as what he's been able to do, he's a phenomenal marketer!".

If that isn't blindly dismissing the factual and documented actions of a pedophile and rapist then what is it? He even makes sure to praise him. Shocking when you consider that Joe's a parent.
5/2/13 12:44 PM
Juggernautt

luctaro -
Juggernautt -  I'm sorry but I failed to see where he trashed, or even spoke of Lloyd irvin in the podcast before.

Are you guys sAyin that the "jiu jitsu player" who couldn't stop training and was high level and got busted, was Lloyd Irvin? Cuz the way joe rogan told that story it didnt at all sound like that was him. Phone Post

Your link takes me to the front page of this site...... Phone Post
5/2/13 12:46 PM
Æsbiorn von Øystæin
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

studiocamp -
Oblivious - 
ssj - 
bmoney - 

sad

No hate but

He said, "The guy's had some issues I know, but I don't know both sides of the story. I just know all the bullshit and the rumors you hear on the internet. But as far as what he's been able to do, he's a phenomenal marketer!".

If that isn't blindly dismissing the factual and documented actions of a pedophile and rapist then what is it? He even makes sure to praise him. Shocking when you consider that Joe's a parent.
Correct!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 12:53 PM
luctaro
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Juggernautt - 
luctaro -

Works for me but search
Joe Rogan podcast on Lloyd Irvin

is the name of the thread. Its episode #353 around 1:15-1:20 . Thats the one where he talks about Irvins site that asks for 5k. Havent heard the one where he apologizes.
5/2/13 1:01 PM
DanEzra
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Until Rogan.

5/2/13 1:04 PM
fryingarmbar
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perfer Et Obdura -
Res ispa loquitur - 

Joe has a great BS meter but fails to really call something if it ruffles feathers, IMO.

I don't think a conspiracy theory believing, pseudoscience pushing goof is capable of detecting bullshit when he promotes it on an almost daily basis.
Maybe he detects it first, then decides to promote it. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 1:09 PM
Kick Boxe
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soup and Beer - 

Meh.  I listened to it and it sounds more like Joe is just somewhat misinformed.  It also doesn't sound like he's praising Irwin but just looking for a small positive in a sea of negatives.  All Joe is really saying is that Irwin was able to make a lot of money.  The same could be said about Bernie Madoff.  I guess if you had a few cordial conversations with Madoff that made you like him you could say the same thing about him.

Anyone who would say they like Bernie Madoff is a cunt that deserves a face stomping

5/2/13 1:10 PM
Kick Boxe
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skipping the Nick Diaz podcast thread is one thing, but Joe is doing a huge disservice to himself and his fans if he doesn't address this sooner than later

5/2/13 1:26 PM
Æsbiorn von Øystæin
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe won't respond to this. He will keep quiet. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 1:44 PM
Juggernautt

luctaro -
Juggernautt - 
luctaro -

Works for me but search
Joe Rogan podcast on Lloyd Irvin

is the name of the thread. Its episode #353 around 1:15-1:20 . Thats the one where he talks about Irvins site that asks for 5k. Havent heard the one where he apologizes.
I see, I thought people were referencing a different part. It totally blew over my head the first time but I totally heard all of it now. Thanks brother. Phone Post
5/2/13 1:48 PM
joshirvine718

I feel like most of the people on here don't really want an answer, they just want Joe Rogan to talk to them specifically.
5/2/13 1:48 PM
mofomike
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where you at homie joe? Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 1:49 PM
Kick Boxe

Æsbiorn von Øystæin - Joe won't respond to this. He will keep quiet. Phone Post 3.0

That would be a bad decision, other than his own forum the ug are his greatest supporters

5/2/13 2:06 PM
Yussarian
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was quite uncomfortable listening to that segment. I was like; did he just say "Lloyd Irvin"? Then I made the connection with the story of the previous podcast, in which no names were ever mentioned. It was immediately noticeable, and out of character for Joe. That is what it made stand out.

Not accusing Joe of supporting Lloyd Irvin or rape culture itself, but it was definitely obvious something happened in between podcast. You kind of expect straight talk from Rogan.
5/2/13 2:13 PM
icon115
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he talked about not wanting to affect people's earning ability (paraphrased)...this might be code for legal action threat.
5/2/13 2:48 PM
jdb2414
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team GDP - 

i greatly respect joe but wow. he's saying, about that lloyd irvin fake email thing, that because the product is successful it's okay that he made that fake email. that is so gross.

i lost a lot of respect for joe after watching that video.

5/2/13 2:53 PM
JediJitsu
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surprised Joe hasn't commented yet. Undoubtedly, he has seen the thread. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 2:55 PM
EazyG

Fuck Joe Rogan.

Bitch should be ashamed of hisself.

Might at well put Joe Rogan sponsor ads on the Team Llimp Rape Van...
5/2/13 2:58 PM
GuillotineNoCanDefend

EazyG - Fuck Joe Rogan.

Bitch should be ashamed of hisself.

Might at well put Joe Rogan sponsor ads on the Team Llimp Rape Van...

You sound tough with your keyboard and internet. Something tells me you wouldn't be so strongly opinionated if you were speaking to Joe face to face.
5/2/13 3:09 PM
Juggernautt

Seems a lot of yall may be jumping to conclusions here.

I just listened to both segments again

Joe said did rip Lloyd a new one on 353. On 354 he said lloyd called him an questioned why he did that and joe said that you can't do stupid shit and expect it not to be made fun of. Its insulting and he should have people proof read his shit before releasing it. He said if you think people are that dumb then you deserve to be laughed at. He did call lloyd a marketing genius, but he said it was for what he did with opening gyms and his brand of jiu jitsu. Totally different then the player lifestyle bs. Now joe calling lloyd his friend, which he did, that's diff. But I don't judge for that. I don't know anything about their relationship and what not Phone Post
5/2/13 3:14 PM
Kick Boxe

/\ if I found out my friend was a rapist and all around scumbag they would no longer be. Guilt by association

5/2/13 3:17 PM
UGCTT_Rychek

Someone needs to insert the Cody McKenzie waiting for Joe Rogan gif.

WHERE YOU AT FUCK FACE?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.