UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JOE ROGAN???!!! WHY YOU MAKE A

5/2/13 3:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Rychek
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone needs to insert the Cody McKenzie waiting for Joe Rogan gif.

WHERE YOU AT FUCK FACE?

5/2/13 3:23 PM
Kick Boxe
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can someone please put Lloyds face on hulk hogan, would be epic gif

5/2/13 3:23 PM
Juggernautt

Ok i don't know the whole story. I know there is some sort of scandel and he has hard time getting hard and was present during a rape that like in the early 90s and didn't get hard but I'm confused.

Someone cliff note a timeline real quick of what went down with Lloyd Irvin? Wikipedia has nothing Phone Post
5/2/13 3:24 PM
Team GDP
425 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Juggernautt -  Ok i don't know the whole story. I know there is some sort of scandel and he has hard time getting hard and was present during a rape that like in the early 90s and didn't get hard but I'm confused.

Someone cliff note a timeline real quick of what went down with Lloyd Irvin? Wikipedia has nothing Phone Post

http://www.lloydirvinrapetruth.com/

5/2/13 3:24 PM
NomoRomophobia
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I misread the title...

I thought it said...

Joe Rogan, why you make a cheesesteak?

I'm hungry.

5/2/13 3:30 PM
mister_sticks
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heel Hooker - I love this place. We're Americans and we can say whatever we want and beleive because we're free........oh wait you have another opinion well than damn it to hell with you.

I'm no Lloyd fan or even a Joe Rogan fan but I respect that I don't know all the facts or really even 10% of them (the same as you guys) so while I may have a low opion on Lloyd I won't judge other people for their opinions.
Since when? Phone Post
5/2/13 3:35 PM
iBetYouQueersWontVoteMeDown
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rogan is a clown outside of UFC events. Im sure ill get frozen for that but its a fact. Hes good at commentating, but If be cautious of putting him on a pedestal. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 3:36 PM
NomoRomophobia
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/02/13 3:49 PM
shhhh.

5/2/13 3:38 PM
Yussarian
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stephen Holder - Theres enough evidence out there to more than justify questioning Lloyd's integrity if not to rev up the pitchforks and go on a LI witch hunt. I get that its important to uphold the whole innocent till proven guilty thing but an obvious scumbag is obvious. Even if some things reported in regards to the events surrounding the Lloyd Irvin rape controversy turn out to be false or exaggerated, I'm certian enough will be proven true that this dude is no good.

That said, I understand why someone in Rogan's position may not want to get involved in or even comment on the matter due to the way it might affect business/personal relationships. So then why even acknowledge it? Why interject? Just leave it alone lol. I mean do you really want to be on the wrong side of history if this dude gets exposed in some undeniable sort of way? Even if he slithers out of this one, guys like Irvin cant help themselves. His shitty nature is just as inevitable as will be his exposure.

5/2/13 3:47 PM
Kings21
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heel Hooker - I love this place. We're Americans and we can say whatever we want and beleive because we're free........oh wait you have another opinion well than damn it to hell with you.

I'm no Lloyd fan or even a Joe Rogan fan but I respect that I don't know all the facts or really even 10% of them (the same as you guys) so while I may have a low opion on Lloyd I won't judge other people for their opinions.

What we know for sure...as in 100%, was that Lloyd was charged in a gang rape case and was ONLY acquitted because he couldnt get his dick hard enough to penetrate the girl and that he admitted to wanting to. His buddies were charged. He admitted to holding the girl down.

Even if all this other crap about his students raping another student, being surrounded by other rapists, etc was not true or simply coincidence, the fact that he wanted and tried to rape a girl is enough for me. If thats not enough for you, fine. I aint gonna hate on you for it but I just wanted to point out that there's at least a few facts about his rape case that are factual and not at all possibly coincidental.

Also, read through the thread and you'll find its not just about differing opinions. I wont go over it all again.
5/2/13 3:57 PM
DanEzra
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/02/13 4:00 PM
Heel Hooker - I love this place. We're Americans and we can say whatever we want and beleive because we're free........oh wait you have another opinion well than damn it to hell with you.

Because you're American you enjoy freedom of speech, meaning the government can't pass laws limiting what you say -- with limited exceptions (ie screaming 'fire' in a crowded theatre won't fly.)

It doesn't mean private citizens can't  and/or shouldn't criticize someone for saying retarded or offensive shit in a public forum.

5/2/13 4:21 PM
Oblivious
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bmoney - 
Oblivious - 
ssj - 
bmoney - 
Sylynkz - Still lots of ignorance here attempting to blame Joe for something he did nothing of the sort.

All he did was criticize and jokingly offer himself as the one to look over Lloyd Irvin's terrible adds.

It sounded more like Lloyd just wanted to ensure that Joe mentioned the fact that all his encounters with him have been positive, which is a perfectly fine thing to say, and that his marketing is still terrible, he didn't do any 180s or tucking or any of your dumb titled shit.

Liars and haters will lie and hate.

Joe also referenced everything that's been going on with Lloyd as "bullshit" and "rumors on the internet", when in fact much of what has been circulating on the internet are proven facts.

I think people's problem with Joe's comments are that he brushed off everything that has been revealed about Lloyd (the mass exodus of TLI, the internet marketing scams, paying for his two students' rape trial lawyers, purchasing internet domains to profit off of the NYE rape incident, etc) in the last four months as "Internet Rumors" and "bullshit".

It also doesn't help Joe's case by saying that he likes Lloyd, when Lloyd's actions have proven that he's a dirtbag piece of garbage.

depressing to read that joe turns a blind eye to a rapist and pedofile ..

sad

No hate but

Go listen to the podcast and listen to what he says and make up your own mind.

Don't rely on shitty paraphrasing.

No hate but

Here's a quote taken directly from Joe talking about Lloyd in the podcast:

"The guy's had some issues, I know, but I don't know both sides of the story. I just know all of the bullshit and rumors on the internet"...then he goes and talks about Lloyd's advertising.

How is that not brushing it off?

Thank you for transcribing that particular passage.

There are nuances to the full quote which weren't covered in your original post.

I can write a long passage about the said nuances, but what's the point?

You were acting with bona fides and this will just detract from the debate.

5/2/13 4:36 PM
TalkShowOnMute
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe is entitled to his opinion... I can't hate him for having one that doesn't jive with my own...

However, I would love to see Joe rationalize his opinion to the girl that accused Lloyd of using his position as her instructor to manipulate her into sex... Phone Post
5/2/13 4:37 PM
studiocamp
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JediJitsu - Surprised Joe hasn't commented yet. Undoubtedly, he has seen the thread. Phone Post 3.0

Not surprised after how ge ducked the Nick Diaz thread. He's said before when Nick said that line used in his podcast inro it was one of the greatest moments of his life, yet he ignores Nick when he wants to go on.
5/2/13 4:54 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how stupid.  I thought Joe was just keeping his mouth shut because of Eddie's relationship with Lloyd.

But to claim ignorance regarding Lloyd's sex-abuse culture, and excuse his scumbag marketing on the basis of profitability, is pretty disgusting.  

Joe Rogan said he likes Lloyd Irvin.  That's pretty much all I need to know about Joe Rogan.

5/2/13 5:00 PM
PittWrestler
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish I had better intenet skills to take Rogan's riff on materialism and flashy objects and have it playing over Lloyd's self made highlight video where he's flashing wads of cash, rolling his new sweet cars, chillin' under his self-portrait mural, etc.

Taking aside even any of the recent stuff, it just feels like there would be a real disconnect between the philosophy of these two which is what makes this so odd to me.

5/2/13 5:15 PM
Batarnaque
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The plot is thickening... yet again...
5/2/13 5:21 PM
Jack_Bauer
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time traveling 12er - 
Rambo John J - he seemed unsure of validity of charges?

Cliffnotes please

It opens with Joe mentioning that he made fun of a web site on the last podcast.  Lloyd called him, complained,  and stated his case.  Joe then kind of rambles and defends his comments saying his web site is weird so it's opening itself up for being made fun of.  But then starts saying he likes Lloyd.  Says every interaction has been great with him, he makes a lot of money and makes a lot of money for other people.  Says there's a lot bullshit on the net.  Calls hims an amazing marketer.  Says Lloyd got busted for faking an email to himself, where he pretended there was an email from an expert praising him but it was really just Lloyd writing it.  Lloyd stance is that it's no different than a paid famous person saying a product is great when they don't think so.  Even if the comments are fake, his product is good so it's ok.  His guest disagrees, but Joe actually defends Lloyds version of it.  Says he can see it that way and that it was fascinating.  Says that Lloyd treating his audience like idiots makes him look silly and opens him up to ridicule.  No mention of the rapes or the current issues.

You were my hero Joe! Why'd you have to say that? You come out with stink like that...poop! You poop-mouth! Get the poop out of your mouth! I hate you Joe Rogan! I hate you!
5/2/13 5:25 PM
I hate links & marketing

Lost respect for rogan. Sad times. Phone Post
5/2/13 5:31 PM
Æsbiorn von Øystæin
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time traveling 12er -

Lol, holy shit.  Got downvoted three times in an hour in this thread. 

EDIT: Make that 4.  LI internet assassins hard at work I guess.

I voted you up :-) Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 5:45 PM
Capslock17ny
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/02/13 5:51 PM
After 350+ podcasts of 1-3 hour length, Joe Rogan says 30 seconds that people largely disagree with and they're ready to stop listening? That's just...odd to me.

Newsflash. You don't have to completely show unabated hate for someone at all times because they did something heinous. If Rogan says all of his personal interactions with Irvin were good, they probably were. It doesn't negate the shit Irvin's done, but that's not a mortal sin to feel that way.

He made no real mention of the rape cases, he simply said that in the marketing/website world, what he did is similar to what a lot of companies do. Rogan never said "I support Irvin raping his own students", and people really need to stop acting like that's what happened because he said he liked the guy and commented objectively on his marketing techniques.

I may not agree with him, but I'm not so fast to turn on a dude who's given me countless hours of free entertainment and new information through his various guests.

I really dislike Lloyd Irvin for the things he did, but Rogan feels how he feels and says what he says. I still agree with about 90% of what he says, so I'm not abandoning the podcast over one disagreement no matter how heinous it may be. Period. Stop looking for a reason to be so outraged. This is not one of them.
5/2/13 5:45 PM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

turned the show off, couldnt believe it...i thought he was gonna be like ".....just kidding!" and fuckin go after LI but shit...come on rogan

5/2/13 6:07 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

time traveling 12er -

Lol, holy shit.  Got downvoted three times in an hour in this thread. 

EDIT: Make that 4.  LI internet assassins hard at work I guess.

Expect MANY more now that you've mentioned it. Mentioning that you're being voted down, is a great way to get voted down more. Phone Post
5/2/13 6:17 PM
kano350chevy
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
5/2/13 6:24 PM
crumbs
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kony 2012

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.