UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sweet Headband blupitt

5/8/13 9:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt -
the geek -
CultureClubsNo1Fan -
smoogy -

Had to be done

Their heads are such a freakishly perfect match that I barely even had to retouch it 

Lol awesome Phone Post
Solid gold haha. Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit I just laughed out loud at my dr voted up later!!! Phone Post
Showed my mom this her response was wow u look good bald..... Phone Post
5/8/13 9:50 AM
the geek
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt - Omg sorry this is the first time I'm seeing this! Sorry Geek I wikl b catching up on this check back in soon
Glad you like it bro. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 10:41 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek -
blupitt - Omg sorry this is the first time I'm seeing this! Sorry Geek I wikl b catching up on this check back in soon
Glad you like it bro. Phone Post 3.0
Me so sorry I didn't notice this earlier lol. And thank u!! Phone Post
5/8/13 11:00 AM
Tat2tillidie
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt -
blupitt -
the geek -
CultureClubsNo1Fan -
smoogy -

Had to be done

Their heads are such a freakishly perfect match that I barely even had to retouch it 

Lol awesome Phone Post
Solid gold haha. Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit I just laughed out loud at my dr voted up later!!! Phone Post
Showed my mom this her response was wow u look good bald..... Phone Post
Haha good shit ... Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 12:43 PM
Smellde Gluve
613 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt - 
Smellde Gluve -

Wow u took it to a whole new level... lmao!! Phone Post

Glad you dug it man!

And I think you're awesome for turning whatever negativity there might have been in the original jon-jones thread around.

5/8/13 12:45 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WestCoastKid - bunch of blupitt nuthuggers, white knights and groupies on this thread

this thread belongs on sherdog not the UG

Freeze this bitch with vote downs! Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 12:57 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey he found it! 

5/8/13 1:09 PM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not many can rock a headband AND an Uncle Creepy t-shirt AT THE SAME TIME...

but blupitt can!!

U get your gig on, blu!!! Phone Post
5/8/13 1:16 PM
blupitt

Smellde Gluve -
blupitt - 
Smellde Gluve -

Wow u took it to a whole new level... lmao!! Phone Post

Glad you dug it man!

And I think you're awesome for turning whatever negativity there might have been in the original jon-jones thread around.

Lmao I was def butthurt at first and I think I even tried to say it wasn't me in the headband! But like I sed that was my Kim Kardashian sex tape and I regret nothing. It wouldn't have been as good without my reaction. Phone Post
5/8/13 1:17 PM
blupitt

mcgoogle66 - Not many can rock a headband AND an Uncle Creepy t-shirt AT THE SAME TIME...

but blupitt can!!

U get your gig on, blu!!! Phone Post
I had red DCs on too some ppl at UG meet n greet thought I was a gang member lmao!! Phone Post
5/8/13 1:23 PM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Knowing that BP is out there makes me somehow feel better.
5/8/13 1:24 PM
mcgoogle66
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kinda got that vibe, blu! Crip or blood? lol Phone Post
5/8/13 2:17 PM
blupitt

mcgoogle66 - Kinda got that vibe, blu! Crip or blood? lol Phone Post
I have a blue nose Pitt but my headband is red.... the purple panthers? Is that a thing? Phone Post
5/8/13 2:49 PM
mcgoogle66

Could be? Sounds like a seniors group, tho! Phone Post
5/8/13 2:53 PM
blupitt

mcgoogle66 - Could be? Sounds like a seniors group, tho! Phone Post
Lol tough to make purple cool well stick with the Savages its what ppl call my crew. I guess I kinda am in a gang then? Ha Phone Post
5/8/13 3:00 PM
GregNoActionJackson
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt -
Lol tough to make purple cool well stick with the Savages its what ppl call my crew. I guess I kinda am in a gang then? Ha Phone Post
Idk man my best friend from the army who was kia used to rock the shit out of purple. Some people make it look good. Rip wild bill Phone Post
5/8/13 3:04 PM
Son of Neckbone
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WestCoastKid - bunch of blupitt nuthuggers, white knights and groupies on this thread

this thread belongs on sherdog not the UG

We support him because the awesomeness is self evident, sorta like you in reverse.

You sir, are a sucker of Satan's bulging black cock. Speaking of Sherdog, why don't you return there since you've only been here a week and everyone hates you. Unless this is your troll account, and in that case mission accomplished.
5/8/13 3:08 PM
Son of Neckbone
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BP, sorry for bumping the Herb Dean thread. I posted on it prior to seeing the /thread notice. Maybe you can fork out a recap post seminar.
5/8/13 3:51 PM
blupitt

Son of Neckbone - BP, sorry for bumping the Herb Dean thread. I posted on it prior to seeing the /thread notice. Maybe you can fork out a recap post seminar.
Its all good but yeah herb prettt much sed that thread needs to go maybe in time I can give a recap of sorts. Idk tho he was kinda offended that I was posting about it so I'd like to just leave it alone for now Phone Post
5/8/13 3:54 PM
blupitt

GregNoActionJackson -
blupitt -
Idk man my best friend from the army who was kia used to rock the shit out of purple. Some people make it look good. Rip wild bill Phone Post
Respect. I was saying having a gang name with purple in it is a tough sell Phone Post
5/8/13 5:25 PM
WestCoastKid
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only reason I posted on this thread was because Bagger actually posted the specific link to this thread in your other thread about Herb Dean. You don't seem like a bad guy Blupitt, just kind of childish, immature and a goofball which are exactly the types of members found on Sherdog, which is why I said that. I still have plenty of solid and knowledgeable points on your other thread though but I will respectfully bow out of this one so you can have it all to yourself without any issues

5/8/13 5:37 PM
the geek
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WestCoastKid - Only reason I posted on this thread was because Bagger actually posted the specific link to this thread in your other thread about Herb Dean. You don't seem like a bad guy Blupitt, just kind of childish, immature and a goofball which are exactly the types of members found on Sherdog, which is why I said that. I still have plenty of solid and knowledgeable points on your other thread though but I will respectfully bow out of this one so you can have it all to yourself without any issues

Appreciated bud. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 6:03 PM
blupitt

WestCoastKid - Only reason I posted on this thread was because Bagger actually posted the specific link to this thread in your other thread about Herb Dean. You don't seem like a bad guy Blupitt, just kind of childish, immature and a goofball which are exactly the types of members found on Sherdog, which is why I said that. I still have plenty of solid and knowledgeable points on your other thread though but I will respectfully bow out of this one so you can have it all to yourself without any issues

I agknowledged u had some good points regardless that other thread needs to die off and I'd rather just drop all this not sure what were even arguing about now. Phone Post
5/8/13 7:04 PM
Tat2tillidie
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt -

I agknowledged u had some good points regardless that other thread needs to die off and I'd rather just drop all this not sure what were even arguing about now. Phone Post
Probably for the best ... Phone Post 3.0
5/9/13 8:50 AM
blupitt

Btw u all got twitter? @Ryanspills find me! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.