UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sweet Headband blupitt

5/8/13 5:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WestCoastKid - Only reason I posted on this thread was because Bagger actually posted the specific link to this thread in your other thread about Herb Dean. You don't seem like a bad guy Blupitt, just kind of childish, immature and a goofball which are exactly the types of members found on Sherdog, which is why I said that. I still have plenty of solid and knowledgeable points on your other thread though but I will respectfully bow out of this one so you can have it all to yourself without any issues

Appreciated bud. Phone Post 3.0
5/8/13 6:03 PM
blupitt
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WestCoastKid - Only reason I posted on this thread was because Bagger actually posted the specific link to this thread in your other thread about Herb Dean. You don't seem like a bad guy Blupitt, just kind of childish, immature and a goofball which are exactly the types of members found on Sherdog, which is why I said that. I still have plenty of solid and knowledgeable points on your other thread though but I will respectfully bow out of this one so you can have it all to yourself without any issues

I agknowledged u had some good points regardless that other thread needs to die off and I'd rather just drop all this not sure what were even arguing about now. Phone Post
5/8/13 7:04 PM
Tat2tillidie
356 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt -

I agknowledged u had some good points regardless that other thread needs to die off and I'd rather just drop all this not sure what were even arguing about now. Phone Post
Probably for the best ... Phone Post 3.0
5/9/13 8:50 AM
blupitt
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Btw u all got twitter? @Ryanspills find me! Phone Post
5/9/13 12:13 PM
SesameTako
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So is it confirmed that it was BluePitt in the picture and not his "friend"? Phone Post 3.0
5/10/13 8:56 AM
bagger
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/10/13 8:57 AM
5/10/13 8:57 AM
bagger
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt - 
mcgoogle66 - Could be? Sounds like a seniors group, tho! Phone Post
Lol tough to make purple cool well stick with the Savages its what ppl call my crew. I guess I kinda am in a gang then? Ha Phone Post

5/10/13 9:08 AM
blupitt

bagger -
blupitt - 
mcgoogle66 - Could be? Sounds like a seniors group, tho! Phone Post
Lol tough to make purple cool well stick with the Savages its what ppl call my crew. I guess I kinda am in a gang then? Ha Phone Post

Lol hey see u can rock it. I think Ill sticj with what got me here tho.. whatever color shirt I am wearing will b the color of headband. Phone Post
5/10/13 9:09 AM
blupitt

SesameTako - So is it confirmed that it was BluePitt in the picture and not his "friend"? Phone Post 3.0
Oh man ur years behind. But yeah I got butthurt n tried to lie in like 2009 sue me! Phone Post
5/10/13 9:21 AM
NJstileNJ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome pic. Glad my saying made on to a Blupitt headband, original thread is epic

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.