UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sweet Headband blupitt

5/9/13 12:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SesameTako
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So is it confirmed that it was BluePitt in the picture and not his "friend"? Phone Post 3.0
5/10/13 8:56 AM
bagger
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/10/13 8:57 AM
5/10/13 8:57 AM
bagger
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

blupitt - 
mcgoogle66 - Could be? Sounds like a seniors group, tho! Phone Post
Lol tough to make purple cool well stick with the Savages its what ppl call my crew. I guess I kinda am in a gang then? Ha Phone Post

5/10/13 9:08 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bagger -
blupitt - 
mcgoogle66 - Could be? Sounds like a seniors group, tho! Phone Post
Lol tough to make purple cool well stick with the Savages its what ppl call my crew. I guess I kinda am in a gang then? Ha Phone Post

Lol hey see u can rock it. I think Ill sticj with what got me here tho.. whatever color shirt I am wearing will b the color of headband. Phone Post
5/10/13 9:09 AM
blupitt

SesameTako - So is it confirmed that it was BluePitt in the picture and not his "friend"? Phone Post 3.0
Oh man ur years behind. But yeah I got butthurt n tried to lie in like 2009 sue me! Phone Post
5/10/13 9:21 AM
NJstileNJ
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awesome pic. Glad my saying made on to a Blupitt headband, original thread is epic

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.