UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Aleksander Emelianenko pic. Thick. Solid. Holy.

5/2/13 7:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KidPittsburgh
1195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/2/13 7:04 AM
KidPittsburgh
1195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Should've cast him in History Channel's 'The Bible'
5/2/13 8:13 AM
torquemada
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Monastery life appeared to help. Phone Post
5/2/13 8:16 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Minus the tattoos, he is what I imagine Odin looks like... Phone Post
5/2/13 8:19 AM
EvilMaster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/03/13 5:39 AM
I'd still like to see him in the UFC one time.
5/2/13 8:23 AM
TryhardNobody
461 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

'are you gona eat your cornbread?'
5/2/13 8:25 AM
gin and juice
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I check under my bed for Aleks every night. 4real Phone Post
5/2/13 8:46 AM
Larry Appleton
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Russia provides the world with good vodka and hot strippers Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 9:27 AM
Fabes
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

Aleks is very talented, but inconsistent and looks lost on the ground some times. I know I wouldn't wanna piss him off though.

5/2/13 9:36 AM
KidPittsburgh

Fraser_Finlay -  Minus the tattoos, he is what I imagine Odin looks like... Phone Post

good call.
5/2/13 10:20 AM
UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode
515 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EvilMaster - I know he isn't a very good fighter, basically a high end tough man competition level one dimensional brawler. And he is connected with organized crime and all that shit.

But I'd still like to see him in the UFC one time.

One dimensional brawler yet subbed Pawel Nastula?
5/2/13 10:25 AM
EvilMaster

Edited: 05/03/13 5:40 AM
Did a noob just accuse me, in a negative light, of being a fan of 5 of the best pound for pound fighters on the planet? And that's a bad thing to this kid?

Really? Has it come to this on the UG? Alexander is the best fighter who ever lived!
5/2/13 10:27 AM
Card
2171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazing..

5/2/13 10:33 AM
Phisher

He looks like he's on the tail end of a bad peyote trip.

5/2/13 10:41 AM
Card
2171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/2/13 10:52 AM
NeckCranks
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like a young Dumbledore.
5/2/13 11:00 AM
WOOFticket
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card -

LOL WUT Phone Post
5/2/13 11:17 AM
DoomFarmer
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrisonMattressPuncher -

Personally, as soon as i find out a fighter is linked strongly with organized crime, he turns to scum for me and I have no use for him.

You should receive some sort of reward. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 11:22 AM
FFTF_stuffadamdoes
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card -

On of my favs. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 11:22 AM
FFTF_stuffadamdoes
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FFTF_stuffadamdoes -
Card -

On of my favs. Phone Post 3.0
One* Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 2:26 PM
Son of Neckbone
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DoomFarmer - 
PrisonMattressPuncher -

Personally, as soon as i find out a fighter is linked strongly with organized crime, he turns to scum for me and I have no use for him.

You should receive some sort of reward. Phone Post 3.0

And a new screen name. Is PrisonMattressPuncher some kind of ass rape slang that hasn't made it out into general pop yet?
5/2/13 2:45 PM
Mike Morris
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EvilMaster - I know he isn't a very good fighter, basically a high end tough man competition level one dimensional brawler. And he is connected with organized crime and all that shit.

Dude you've been around since 06, so you should know better than that. He's a REALLY good fighter that lacked the drive to be the best. And yes agreed, would love to see him here but hed never get cleared from the commission.
5/2/13 2:50 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Mike Morris -

Dude you've been around since 06, so you should know better than that. He's a REALLY good fighter that lacked the drive to be the best. And yes agreed, would love to see him here but hed never get cleared from the commission.
Why wouldn't he get cleared? Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 2:55 PM
Poptarts

Card - 

This is awesome.
5/2/13 2:57 PM
Naderhood
828 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yellow wrkahlc - 
Mike Morris -

Why wouldn't he get cleared? Phone Post 3.0

Supposedly he has Hep C, which he supposedly contracted though getting his tats in prison in Russia, or some shit like that. Thats why he's never signed with the UFC/Strikeforce etc. So I've read, anyway.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.