UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Aleksander Emelianenko pic. Thick. Solid. Holy.

5/3/13 12:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
yellow wrkahlc
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RyannVonDoom -
yellow wrkahlc -
Naderhood -
yellow wrkahlc - 
Mike Morris -
EvilMaster - I know he isn't a very good fighter, basically a high end tough man competition level one dimensional brawler. And he is connected with organized crime and all that shit.

But I'd still like to see him in the UFC one time.

Dude you've been around since 06, so you should know better than that. He's a REALLY good fighter that lacked the drive to be the best. And yes agreed, would love to see him here but hed never get cleared from the commission.
Why wouldn't he get cleared? Phone Post 3.0

Supposedly he has Hep C, which he supposedly contracted though getting his tats in prison in Russia, or some shit like that. Thats why he's never signed with the UFC/Strikeforce etc. So I've read, anyway.

That blows. I don't want Hep C. Phone Post 3.0
The rumor is hep b. not c. Phone Post 3.0
Well, in that case, I want Hep?? Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 12:29 PM
yellow wrkahlc
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FrateCart -
Bobby Lupo - 
FrateCart - I wish he would get official testing and stop the rumors or confirm it once and for all.
Some say he has some. Some say he had a test to prove he doesn't. And its always brought up. But not Confirmed.

He tested negative in Italy, but no one trusted the proof

exactly what Im talking about.
LOL Lupo. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 12:33 PM
KidPittsburgh
1145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - 
FrateCart - I wish he would get official testing and stop the rumors or confirm it once and for all.
Some say he has some. Some say he had a test to prove he doesn't. And its always brought up. But not Confirmed.

You win the internet today.
5/3/13 12:46 PM
Bobby Lupo
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FrateCart - 
Bobby Lupo - 

exactly what Im talking about.

Me and TSSIGOR were literally (correct usage) the only guys on the UG who believed the results.

5/3/13 12:49 PM
Morgz
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/03/13 12:49 PM
EvilMaster - I know he isn't a very good fighter, basically a high end tough man competition level one dimensional brawler. And he is connected with organized crime and all that shit. But I'd still like to see him in the UFC one time.

EM:  Can you elaborate on the connection to organized crime? 

And I think he fought more than 1 "top 50" guy.  He may not be as good as a lot of people want him to be, but he's better than I think you are giving him credit for.   Even though some of these are losses, he's fought Sergei, Fabricio, Barnett, Pawel Nastula, and Megamedov.  All of those are pretty much consensus top 50 HW's (at least at the time of their fights).

5/3/13 12:50 PM
Bobby Lupo
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/3/13 12:51 PM
Tomato Can
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nastula had never even won a fight when he fought Aleks, so I'm gonna go ahead and say he was not "consensus top 50" at the time.
5/3/13 12:54 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Bobby Lupo -

I don't speak Spanish. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 12:59 PM
Bobby Lupo

I just posted his test results from Italy.

Translation: he ain't got it

5/3/13 12:59 PM
Jambo888
536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mozkonoh - Pay no attention to EvilMater, guys. He's one of those conspiracy theory lunatics. He's not capable of using his brain like a normal human being.

you got anything to actually add other than personal attacks? 

5/3/13 1:10 PM
Morgz
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomato Can - Nastula had never even won a fight when he fought Aleks, so I'm gonna go ahead and say he was not "consensus top 50" at the time.

Fair enough.  He had been TKO'd by Nog..  Maybe I'm giving him credit based on his Judo, but at that time, a lot of people were praising him pretty highly.  I realize he never really lived up to the hype though.

But Barnett, Sergei, Monson?  Not even top 50?

5/3/13 1:16 PM
Tomato Can
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Morgz - 
Tomato Can - Nastula had never even won a fight when he fought Aleks, so I'm gonna go ahead and say he was not "consensus top 50" at the time.

Fair enough.  He had been TKO'd by Nog..  Maybe I'm giving him credit based on his Judo, but at that time, a lot of people were praising him pretty highly.  I realize he never really lived up to the hype though.

Oh of course they were (and are) but then again he lost 2 of those fights, and against Sergei he was losing pretty badly until Sergei pulled one of the great goofs in MMA history.

Aleks would be a total nobody if he wasn't Fedor's brother. He's like the Frank Stallone of MMA.
5/3/13 1:16 PM
Æsbiorn von Øystæin
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quik - 

Going to buy one!!!
5/3/13 1:39 PM
Tomato Can

BadLuck13 - Most of his loses are to great hws. He has only lost 6 times..... In almost 30 fights....

Fuck, Anderson silva has lost 4 times.
Anyone saying aleks isn't good is ignorant. Phone Post 3.0

He's a decent fighter but the name "Emelianenko" is the only reason people hold him in higher regard than guys like Paul Buentello or any of the semi-anonymous HWs fighting in M-1 right now.
5/3/13 1:59 PM
Bentleysuper8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card - 

Fucking awesome.
5/3/13 2:22 PM
Quik
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SIX DEUCE, Anti-Douchebaggery
Æsbiorn von Øystæin - 
Quik - 

Going to buy one!!!

Still in the planning stages...haven't pulled the trigger yet!
5/3/13 2:48 PM
Quik
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SIX DEUCE, Anti-Douchebaggery
It was similar...very close to this design. I dug it up last night, played with the text & graphic a little bit.
5/3/13 3:04 PM
john thornton
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You sell it, Ill get one- plz!
5/3/13 3:39 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KidPittsburgh - Should've cast him in History Channel's 'The Bible'
Vikings not bible! Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 4:02 PM
Tomato Can

Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
Tomato Can - 
Morgz - 

Oh of course they were (and are) but then again he lost 2 of those fights, and against Sergei he was losing pretty badly until Sergei pulled one of the great goofs in MMA history.

Aleks would be a total nobody if he wasn't Fedor's brother. He's like the Frank Stallone of MMA.

Wow dude, you are an '01 poster and you are saying stupid shit like that.

How exactly was Aleks "losing pretty badly"? Aleks stunned Sergei several times and came out on top in almost every exchange. Sergei showed good leg kicks but Aleks was tagging him with hands and also with knees from the clinch. Sergei's ONE good moment in the fight was the punch that he dropped Aleks with. Sergei then went into his guard and was unable to do anything. After they got stood up they were both gassed and Sergei dared Aleks to hit him on his chin and Aleks did. Game fucking over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnH2PR_vDCc

Anyone who watches the fight can see that you are completely incorrect.

I'll rewatch the fight later but I recall Sergei being in total control for most of it, and Sergei putting his chin out largely due to overconfidence because he was winning. I definitely bought this PPV and remember most of the fights pretty well, so I'll be surprised if I'm totally off base.
5/3/13 4:06 PM
Tomato Can

I can't watch the video now at work, but I have some doubts about your "Aleks came out on top in almost every exchange" comment considering the top YouTube comment says "Sergei was winning the entire time" which corroborates my recollection of the fight.
5/3/13 4:43 PM
Jack Carter
568 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Card -

Loved that scene Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 4:47 PM
DoomFarmer
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was a close fight.

I wouldn't say "Sergei was winning up until he lost".
5/3/13 4:48 PM
EvilMaster

Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
EvilMaster - Ok ok...The UG is right, Alexander Emelianenko is the greatest heavyweight who ever lived, he could crush all the UFC fighters with ease. He would be UFC champion and destroy all challengers for decades and go down in history as the greatest ever. He is obviously the most complete MMA fighter ever, his skills are unmatched.

There ya go UG.

Fuck you, you goddamn prick. No one here is claiming that Aleks is the greatest heavyweight on the planet. People just don't like watching you spew your ignorance and retardation all over the place. If you couldn't see the talent in Aleks then you're a mongoloid. How about you actually watch the fights instead of going off his Sherdog record?

People like you are a disgrace to the mma community. You are an ignorant fuckbag.

This is the world famous Underground forum. This is where all the true hardcore mixed martial arts experts hang out. This is not a site for children to shoot their mouth off.

You don't fit in here, calm down with your trolling or go to Sherdog. Or at least take it to the OG.

Respect the UG or gtfo.

5/3/13 4:51 PM
EvilMaster

P.s: I have done something you haven't. I have seen every one of his fights. Every one of his brothers fights. Every single UFC or PRIDE event. Plus pretty much every other major MMA/Boxing/K-1 fight EVER.

ALL LIVE.

My opinion that he is not a UFC caliber fighter. Is merely based on the fact that he is not a UFC caliber fighter. It's not a personal attack, it's a statement of fact from an educated MMA fan.

If you don't like it, take your childish rude remarks and gtfo.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.