UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Aleksander Emelianenko pic. Thick. Solid. Holy.

5/3/13 4:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
i remember halloween
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Sorry 'bout the hep, brah"

5/3/13 5:12 PM
j-money
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quik, I'd buy one too.
5/3/13 6:44 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People still say "UFC Caliber"? Lol

Yes, Aleks was never as good as Kimbo Slice, James Toney, etc...how about beating guys that fought in the UFC? Yeah, not "UFC Caliber"...
5/3/13 6:56 PM
EvilMaster

So anyways, I just checked the UFC roster to be sure. And as expected, there is not a single heavyweight listed on UFC.com, that Aleksander would stand much of a chance again.

Kimbo and Toney were both freak shows. I guess if he didn't have the hep, they could bring Alexander the crazy Russian mafia dude with the dead baby tattoo's and the famous brother in for a freak show match to have a fun facebook prelim fight. But otherwise, forget it.

I know you are a troll decidely, that much is completely obvious. But your trolling persona is that of a deep south 18 year old wigger kid. Maybe you like that kind of thing with the overly rude, manner-less and uneducated potty mouth nonsense. But it's been done to death, it's like on a 10 step troll scale, around a 2 maybe a 3.

So not only do you suck at the internets. You also suck at trolling.

Cheers.
5/3/13 7:03 PM
liquidrob
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/03/13 7:04 PM
What's UFC caliber? Who cares if Toney and Kimbo were "freak shows", they were allowed to fight in the UFC, that's where the level is set at

UFC level has always been a myth
5/3/13 7:09 PM
EvilMaster

Fine, bring him in then. Wave a magic wand and clear the hep out of his system, and feed him to one of the newer heavyweights so they can look good on a non-televised prelim then.

On his best day, Aleksander had some heavy hands. Mind you, he never had impressive hands, just heavy hands. If he connected clean, he had power. And he did display glimpses of the trademark Emelianenko footwork.

Who knows, maybe he would get a win. Doubtful, but anything is possible in MMA after all.

I don't even know why I am in this thread anymore, arguing with some troll over a washed up hepped out brother of a formerly great fighter.

I'm gonna go find something constructive to do, peace out.

5/3/13 7:14 PM
EvilMaster

Your text is what I based that on. Because your text paints that picture son.

5/3/13 7:17 PM
EvilMaster

Edited: 05/03/13 7:20 PM
Kimbo Slice vs Aleksander Emelianenko would be fun for the spectacle of it all.

Like I said earlier, before this troll latched on to me like a leech. I like Aleksander, I think he is a very interesting character. He's just not a very good fighter. But against a can like Kimbo, he might look good.

That would be a great main event for some M-1 card. So set it up.
5/3/13 7:23 PM
EvilMaster

:)
5/3/13 7:31 PM
Crocop'sLeftLeg

i like watching Aleks fight. he has an interesting style, and is definitely a oomplete badass. anyone who says he isn't any good is just an idiot.
5/3/13 7:32 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aleks and Kharitonov(?) need to fight again though. The build up was intense when Aleks offered the finger challenge. Sergei thinks he has the hep so I'd probably bet he has the hep haha. Phone Post
5/3/13 7:37 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some rich guy needs to buy an island and stage bare knuckle nhb fights with no regulations. Aleks would do that shit haha. Phone Post
5/3/13 8:25 PM
Bobby Lupo
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aleksander at his best would be in the Kongo, Mitrione, Struve realm of modern hw fighters. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:30 PM
IsmokeCrack

EvilMaster - :)
8.9 Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:33 PM
IsmokeCrack

But seriously, if Alex goes to a good camp, he might get a few wins. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:48 PM
PeaceThroughStrength

EvilMaster - Did a noob just accuse me, in a negative light, of being a fan of 5 of the best pound for pound fighters on the planet? And that's a bad thing to this kid?

Really? Has it come to this on the UG? Alexander is the best fighter who ever lived!

Yes he did.

5/3/13 8:59 PM
BKViper
565 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quik -
Æsbiorn von Øystæin - 
Quik - 

Going to buy one!!!

Still in the planning stages...haven't pulled the trigger yet!
TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY!!
**throws wads of cash at 62
**waits for shirt to arrive Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 9:30 PM
PeaceThroughStrength

therealeags - 
EvilMaster - I know he isn't a very good fighter, basically a high end tough man competition level one dimensional brawler. And he is connected with organized crime and all that shit.

But I'd still like to see him in the UFC one time.

When my friend was in Holland training at Peter Aerts gym he said Aerts and Aleks did 2 rounds in sparring of just boxing. Apparently Aleks beat the dog shit out of him.
How the hell is Aleks not a "good" fighter?
You must be a GSP fan...and Jones, Cain , Bendo, Aldo etc

What does being a fan of GSP,Jones,Cain.Bendo,Aldo etc have to do with Aleksander Emelianenko? I know that was supposed to be a insult,I'm just not finding it.

5/3/13 9:41 PM
PeaceThroughStrength

EvilMaster - Fine, bring him in then. Wave a magic wand and clear the hep out of his system, and feed him to one of the newer heavyweights so they can look good on a non-televised prelim then.

On his best day, Aleksander had some heavy hands. Mind you, he never had impressive hands, just heavy hands. If he connected clean, he had power. And he did display glimpses of the trademark Emelianenko footwork.

Who knows, maybe he would get a win. Doubtful, but anything is possible in MMA after all.

I don't even know why I am in this thread anymore, arguing with some troll over a washed up hepped out brother of a formerly great fighter.

I'm gonna go find something constructive to do, peace out.

Do they have one for herpes?If so please let me know where I can buy one.

I enjoyed watching Aleksander Emelianenko fight in Pride,but I don't think he would be able to get very far up the ufc HWD ladder.Who knows,I could be wrong.
Would he even be allowed to fight in the states with Hep C?

5/4/13 1:59 AM
PeaceThroughStrength

Decidedly Underwhelmed - 
EvilMaster - Ok ok...The UG is right, Alexander Emelianenko is the greatest heavyweight who ever lived, he could crush all the UFC fighters with ease. He would be UFC champion and destroy all challengers for decades and go down in history as the greatest ever. He is obviously the most complete MMA fighter ever, his skills are unmatched.

There ya go UG.

Fuck you, you goddamn prick. No one here is claiming that Aleks is the greatest heavyweight on the planet. People just don't like watching you spew your ignorance and retardation all over the place. If you couldn't see the talent in Aleks then you're a mongoloid. How about you actually watch the fights instead of going off his Sherdog record?

People like you are a disgrace to the mma community. You are an ignorant fuckbag.

Holy shit! Settle down pal,not ever fan of mma needs to like a fighter just because you do.
I loved watching Alexander Emelianenko fight,especially when his power,speed and movement all came together for a nice KO,but if I didn't why should that matter to anyone else?
Would you feel the same outrage if evil master was talking about a fighter you didn't like?
It's only a problem because you are a fan.
I'm not trying to be a cunt but if his last name wasn't Emelianenko I don't think there would be that big of a issue with Evilmaster or anyone else stating his views.
5/4/13 2:13 AM
Kanabull
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Decidedly Underwhelmed - "Bigfoot was considered the next big thing when he got KO'd by Eric Pele in a pretty competitive fight."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpcaBh1rVlQ

Please tell me at what minute mark Antonio Silva got KO'ed.
5/4/13 3:16 AM
UnderTheGround

fucking lol evilmaster

5/4/13 4:34 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EvilMaster - :)
Gotta love EvilMaster! :D Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 6:55 AM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EvilMaster - Ok ok...The UG is right, Alexander Emelianenko is the greatest heavyweight who ever lived, he could crush all the UFC fighters with ease. He would be UFC champion and destroy all challengers for decades and go down in history as the greatest ever. He is obviously the most complete MMA fighter ever, his skills are unmatched.

There ya go UG.
Apparently there's no middle ground for you. You fluctuate between disrespectful douchebag who ignores factual history of someone's career, to a sarcastic douchebag who's butthurt that an entire thread called him out on his ridiculous opinion.

At least the douchebag part is consistent. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 11:43 AM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those shirts are fuckin badass!!!! I want!!!

Oh and pay no mind to Evil Master. He is delusional, he never thought Fedor was good and still thinks Josh Barnett is the GOAT. Never take him serious...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.