UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The Life and Death of Justin Eilers

5/2/13 5:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RJJH
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's fucking bullshit that the guy could get out soon.

5/2/13 5:29 PM
Jack Carter
545 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

“I thought it was over,” Moore said. “I turned to the side, then I felt the shot go past my ear. I turned toward Jim and said, ‘What did you do?’ Justin had a surprised look on his face. He said, ‘I’m dead, I’m dead. I love you, Mom.”

5/2/13 5:58 PM
malryan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it was after the arlovski fight and he was out on crutches somewhere and a group of people were looking at him, horrified at how messed up he was and he looked at them and smiled and said, "you should see the other guy....not a scratch on him" and laughed. He was a pretty cool guy by all accounts. Phone Post 3.0
5/2/13 6:11 PM
CindyO

What a nightmare for his poor mother:(

Cindy

5/2/13 6:18 PM
sk8actr
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will always remember Justin. Shocking his murderer/step dad get's out in 6 years. Craziness. never forget Justin! TTT.
5/2/13 6:33 PM
Master Shredder
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP
5/2/13 7:02 PM
Allen Hood

malryan - I think it was after the arlovski fight and he was out on crutches somewhere and a group of people were looking at him, horrified at how messed up he was and he looked at them and smiled and said, "you should see the other guy....not a scratch on him" and laughed. He was a pretty cool guy by all accounts. Phone Post 3.0
That's hilarious. Rip. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 2:39 PM
DiazsBongWater
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Eilers gifs Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.