UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mauro calling the Mayweather fight?

5/4/13 9:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
StutheJu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Say what you want about his schtick but he definitely has a voice that could make a wolverine purr. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 9:53 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
818 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StutheJu - Say what you want about his schtick but he definitely has a voice that could make a wolverine purr. Phone Post 3.0
QFT Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 10:23 PM
APunkGotPunkdByThePunk
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mauro rocks Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 10:40 PM
danggook
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rimbaud -
GriffinQ - Oddly enough, I actually prefer his boxing commentary so I'm ok with this Phone Post 3.0

That's because when he calls boxing he's not constantly trying to put himself over with stupid puns, jokes, and wrestling references.  He just calls the action like a professional.  And he' great at it.  Not sure why he couldn't do that when he called MMA.

Boxing community would never put up with that shit thw way the mma community does Phone Post
5/4/13 10:40 PM
BrckNoHitBk
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy crap, if Mayweather always acted like he just did in that interview he may be one of my favorites.
5/5/13 4:35 AM
mofomike
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is miles better than Goldberg. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 11:30 AM
Il Duce
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mauro, Bonnar and Militech are my ideal broadcast team. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 7:01 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mauro is way better than Goldberg. Mauro seems to actually have passion for the sport too. I think that a combinasion of Mauro and Rogan would be awesome.

5/5/13 7:31 PM
SteveNovak

Thought he was good and I was glsd to see/hear him getting that assignment.
5/5/13 7:42 PM
mrmister

CREason good fighters lose - Goldie has the it factor for MMA commentating that Mauro will never have.

It's the same thing with Michael Jordan in basketball, nobody will surpass Goldie in MMA play by play commentating.

that junkie couldnt hold mauros jock strap
5/5/13 7:52 PM
McCorkleRuinedMySN

yo yo yo and away we go
5/5/13 8:28 PM
Greenup
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rickson's Aura - Good for Mauro. He's the one of the best MMA commentators around.
. Phone Post
5/5/13 8:37 PM
Kostakio
504 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for him. I'm glad he's doing his thing post Pride and Strikeforce. However, I wonder what his co-analysts think of him. Are they like, "Ugh..."? Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 8:40 PM
I LOVE GSP

not really a fan last night he was stepping all over Bernstein, and I'd much rather listen to what Bernstein has to say.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.