UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Joe Rogan Questions Everything

5/8/13 1:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crossfire - 
Penguin of Death -

Except Lloyd Irvin

Phone Post 3.0

5/8/13 2:01 PM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheGoldenRule - 
ThatPissCouldaBeenDigital - 
TheGoldenRule - 

everyone should question everything IMO

a very wise man said:

It is ironic that the greatest travesty ever created by man was readable, writable, translatable speech.

...If there were no way for another human to tell you what to do, who to follow, or what to believe, you would then be required to learn everything yourself.  

That's a paradox. Self-discovery is great and all, but so is sharing knowledge through debate.

Voted up.

It doesn’t have to be a paradox. I believe we simply see it that way due to the way we've programmed our minds over the generations to react to such thoughts.

I submit seperately that you can substitute the word "Debate" (which has a negative connotation) with the phrase "sharing of individual experience" and the result could possibly be more positive/constructive.... I was speaking along the lines of blindly following what someone tells us without having the slightest inclination that we should merely take it as a suggestion of what is/may be out there.... blah blah blah (sorry...could go on forever) 

again....I digress

The paradox here is the small font size....jesus childfucking christ my eyes are straining.
5/15/13 10:58 AM
bmoney
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rambo John J - We need to start an actuall official thread that is just about this show.
Not this rubbish filled thread where male keyboard warriors stroke each other.

The funny thing is that by bad mouthing everyone that doesn't agree with Joe's statements on Lloyd Irvin, you actually are one of those "keyboard warriors" you talk about.

Instead, the time you took to make your post could have been used to started up a new thread yourself.
5/15/13 11:03 AM
OGT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheGoldenRule -
ThatPissCouldaBeenDigital - 
TheGoldenRule - 

everyone should question everything IMO

a very wise man said:

It is ironic that the greatest travesty ever created by man was readable, writable, translatable speech.

...If there were no way for another human to tell you what to do, who to follow, or what to believe, you would then be required to learn everything yourself.  

That's a paradox. Self-discovery is great and all, but so is sharing knowledge through debate.

Voted up.

It doesn’t have to be a paradox. I believe we simply see it that way due to the way we've programmed our minds over the generations to react to such thoughts.

I submit seperately that you can substitute the word "Debate" (which has a negative connotation) with the phrase "sharing of individual experience" and the result could possibly be more positive/constructive.... I was speaking along the lines of blindly following what someone tells us without having the slightest inclination that we should merely take it as a suggestion of what is/may be out there.... blah blah blah (sorry...could go on forever) 

again....I digress

I like you and the way you think.

No homo Phone Post
5/15/13 11:23 AM
MasterofMartialArts
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sadyv -
MasterofMartialArts - 
SouthernGent -
iBetYouQueersWontVoteMeDown - 
Unwariestpickle -
MasterofMartialArts - 
john_d1974 - i know there are a lot of rogan nuthuggers about here but the guy is messed up in the head (too many years of weed.
I don't really think smoking weed for years messes with your head. Phone Post 3.0

Of course it does you can over do anything. Smoke pot everyday for years and it messes with your perception of reality.

Marry J. is a mind expanding drug but it can bring to strange places.
Nah it's not the weed. He was a clown before he started smoking weed, and he's a clown now. Phone Post 3.0

He went from being an unfunny comic (IMO) with a short mans syndrome to a hippy conspiracy theorist/pop science enthusiast.

I like hearing about how Rogan LOVES science. Really dude, didn't you drop out of college after 1 semester? Couldn't pass Chem 001? You mean you like reading pop science articles. Big difference there buddy.
So just because you dropped out of school or failed a class means you can't be intelligent or know about science? That's an uneducated opinion. Some of the smartest people I know never even went to college. It's called Internet, books, TV, and plenty of other resources we have to learn. Phone Post 3.0

Given the nonsense Joe spouts, it is clear he has no real respect for the scientific method.
And he doesn't have to believe in that or any other traditional science in any sense. He is clearly different in his way of thinking. Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 12:40 PM
Joe Rogan
1145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some of you fucks in this thread are hilarious.  You take things that never happened and argue using them as a point (like I failed in school or only took one semester of college.) Or act as if you know how much weed I smoke (which isn't 5 joints a week, and yes I take days off all the time.)  And you guys wonder why so many fighters no longer post here, and why I'm one of the few on air people in MMA that still does.

This site is overrun with negative cunts.  It's one thing if you disagree with me, or don't like something I do, and that's all fine and dandy, but half the shit some of you weak bitches post on here you do because you know that I'll read it.  You're running around like a bunch of sad fucks with an anonymous screen name spending all day talking shit about people that don't even know you're alive in hopes that the person you're talking shit about reads it and gets to feel a little slice of the suck that is your shitty thinking.

There's still lots of quality posters here, but more and more I question why I still come here.  Kirik needs to clean house.  I still appreciate the intelligent and respectful amongst you, but in my opinion there's not enough being done here to insure a high quality of interaction.

That said, there's some pretty funny memes here.  Hilarious memes are one of the best things that messageboards have to offer, so thanks for everyone that makes those!  That, and I deserve all your Llyod Irvin bullshit (although it's certainly gotten a bit repetitive at this point.)  I had no idea how deep that scandal went or how many of you were outraged.  If I did I probably would have never brought up his site, and never followed up defending the effectiveness of his business strategies.  The whole thing is quite a disgusting mess, and without knowing the exact facts all around I should have never brought him up. 

The show has been going great.  Lot's of interesting subjects, and lots of silly bitches that believe ridiculous shit.  I think I'm probably not going to be able to sustain this show very long because I'm going to run out of interesting subjects really fast, so likely this will only be something I do for a season or 2.  Who knows, though.

5/15/13 12:48 PM
Localcup
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any chance of this airing in the uk joe? Or is this American tv only?

Problem is with the interwebs, the voiceless are no longer voiceless they are faceless cunts! Phone Post
5/15/13 12:52 PM
PhallicObjekt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will alex jones be a guest on your question everything show?
5/15/13 12:58 PM
Ryan Williams
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All I want to know is did you find Bigfoot? Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 1:09 PM
Stigga
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 

Some of you fucks in this thread are hilarious.  You take things that never happened and argue using them as a point (like I failed in school or only took one semester of college.) Or act as if you know how much weed I smoke (which isn't 5 joints a week, and yes I take days off all the time.)  And you guys wonder why so many fighters no longer post here, and why I'm one of the few on air people in MMA that still does.

This site is overrun with negative cunts.  It's one thing if you disagree with me, or don't like something I do, and that's all fine and dandy, but half the shit some of you weak bitches post on here you do because you know that I'll read it.  You're running around like a bunch of sad fucks with an anonymous screen name spending all day talking shit about people that don't even know you're alive in hopes that the person you're talking shit about reads it and gets to feel a little slice of the suck that is your shitty thinking.

There's still lots of quality posters here, but more and more I question why I still come here.  Kirik needs to clean house.  I still appreciate the intelligent and respectful amongst you, but in my opinion there's not enough being done here to insure a high quality of interaction.

That said, there's some pretty funny memes here.  Hilarious memes are one of the best things that messageboards have to offer, so thanks for everyone that makes those!  That, and I deserve all your Llyod Irvin bullshit (although it's certainly gotten a bit repetitive at this point.)  I had no idea how deep that scandal went or how many of you were outraged.  If I did I probably would have never brought up his site, and never followed up defending the effectiveness of his business strategies.  The whole thing is quite a disgusting mess, and without knowing the exact facts all around I should have never brought him up. 

The show has been going great.  Lot's of interesting subjects, and lots of silly bitches that believe ridiculous shit.  I think I'm probably not going to be able to sustain this show very long because I'm going to run out of interesting subjects really fast, so likely this will only be something I do for a season or 2.  Who knows, though.

It does suck that fighters don't post as much :( Keep posting Joe!
5/15/13 1:31 PM
Joe Rogan
1145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryan Williams - All I want to know is did you find Bigfoot? Phone Post 3.0

I'm looking for him today.  That bitch is elusive.

5/15/13 1:39 PM
mma ray
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 

BOOM! Good post Joe! fuck the negativity on here. I for one will watch the show. Sick of swallowing what the mainstream media tries to shove down our throats (even though SyFy is owned by NBC/Universal). Hopefully it is better than Alex Jones COINTELPRO's, Zionist-gatekeeping assholes show. Good luck on the show!
5/15/13 1:40 PM
bmoney
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 

Well said, Joe!

The only issue I had with you were your statements about Lloyd. I'm happy you took the time to look into how deep the scandal actually went. I'm happy you cleared that up!

5/15/13 2:34 PM
xsrg95
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan - 
Ryan Williams - All I want to know is did you find Bigfoot? Phone Post 3.0

I'm looking for him today.  That bitch is elusive.

goodluck haha

5/15/13 3:33 PM
OCMikelob
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rambo John J - Hey Joe check out the making of predator thread if you know what is good for you.

Then go about securing Arnold for the pdcast.
Before doing that, go ahead and check out the Nick Diaz on Rogan Podcast thread Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 4:24 PM
TheBoognish

Great post by Joe. The negativity a lot of people have on here gets pretty old. The Lloyd Irvin thing is terrible as well but I agree with it getting too repetitive. Phone Post 3.0
5/15/13 4:41 PM
6ULDV8
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ladies and gentlemen, Joe motherfucking Rogan.

Old school

5/15/13 4:43 PM
6ULDV8
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I get most of my factoids from memes now, and I know more than anyone, although probably more than half of it is bullshit just because it was funny.

So what?  I'll still argue about it!

How fun is that? Memes and funny gifs rule.

5/15/13 5:11 PM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know less than half of you half as well as I should like.... and I like less than half of you half ad well as you deserve. Phone Post
5/15/13 5:16 PM
OGT

Hahah was reaaallly hoping Joe would come defend himself, thanks for delivering :) and I couldn't agree more about the negativity here it is like a plague. Phone Post
5/15/13 5:18 PM
6ULDV8

5/16/13 12:08 AM
OCMikelob
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 -

Ladies and gentlemen, Joe motherfucking Rogan.

Old school

I don't know about all that... Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 12:21 AM
OCMikelob

6ULDV8 -

I get most of my factoids from memes now, and I know more than anyone, although probably more than half of it is bullshit just because it was funny.

So what?  I'll still argue about it!

How fun is that? Memes and funny gifs rule.

Would u like to put his cock in your mouth now, or wait it out? Phone Post 3.0
5/16/13 12:41 AM
PhallicObjekt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im surprised at Joes response to be honest. I regularly visit his message board as well and listen to the podcast. Joe has always come across as someone who does not take things to the heart said in random internet posts. I hope he does not take his ball and go home now. That would be a loss to this message board.
5/16/13 12:49 AM
OCMikelob

TheGoldenRule - I know less than half of you half as well as I should like.... and I like less than half of you half ad well as you deserve. Phone Post
Shakespeare's in the house Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.