UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Live on a $1.50 a day

5/3/13 5:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fnunderful
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.dollarfiftyaday.com/
This is a site to raise money for poor people around the world by trying to eat for a dollar fifty a day.

Personally, if i was one of the 1.4 billion living on a buck fifty a day I would be insulted that people who don't have to are doing it "for them". Are they stupid or what?
I am grateful to be born in a country where I can work hard and make a decent living. I celebrate my thankfulness by eating well and living well. Starve myself for charity, no thanks. I'll just donate to one that i trust.
5/3/13 8:31 AM
JIMMYNAKS
331 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

$1.50?
That won't even buy me one SB coffee or Monster Energy(R) drink!

I'd DIE!!! Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 10:35 AM
FCTV808
292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time for a correction imo

5/3/13 12:06 PM
fnunderful
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FCTV808 - 

you are right! I work hard 2/3 of the year so I can eat well and live well. The other 1/3 supports the 1 in 5 families on food stamps in this country so they don't have to live on a buck fifty a day....
5/3/13 7:15 PM
Robobear
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fnunderful - 
FCTV808 - 

you are right! I work hard 2/3 of the year so I can eat well and live well. The other 1/3 supports the 1 in 5 families on food stamps in this country so they don't have to live on a buck fifty a day....

Lmao, they don't live on a $1.50 a day budget.  My hard work got them bastards up to $8.00 a day at least.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.