UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jesse Taylor fights 2morrow...

5/3/13 9:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DaCrippler
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CWFC 54 is tomorrow w/ Jesse Taylor fighting John Phillips. Going w/ Taylor by TKO. Your pick?
5/3/13 9:24 AM
brahmabull81
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz13nQjUQUM&feature=share&list=WLDB84DAFA285ACB23
5/3/13 9:53 AM
WhiteMustang
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kick ass Jesse! Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 11:56 AM
Tat2tillidie
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope he wins , every time I hear his name I just think fuck that's the kid who blew his shit because of drinking and being a idiot , but I'm sure it haunts him in the worst way so I hope he comes out on top and can get back in the UFC bellator or onefc hell even SFL someday... Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 6:17 PM
Tat2tillidie
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 6:39 PM
Jarvis73
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cage warriors is a great event. They normally stream on on MMA Junkie. Easily the uks best promotion. I watched one the other week on my iPad and it was great. It's hard getting to see live mma at normal time in the UK, 2am for the ufc is hard, my laptop is getting plugged into the tv tomorrow Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 7:13 PM
Tat2tillidie

Jarvis73 - cage warriors is a great event. They normally stream on on MMA Junkie. Easily the uks best promotion. I watched one the other week on my iPad and it was great. It's hard getting to see live mma at normal time in the UK, 2am for the ufc is hard, my laptop is getting plugged into the tv tomorrow Phone Post 3.0
Vu I didn't know I could watch online streaming ... Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 7:53 PM
tomp6581
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It will be a good event. Some promising talent as on show.

Expect Jesse to weather an early storm as John Phillips has a lot of power. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:05 PM
yellow wrkahlc
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Taylor's such a good fighter, but he can never keep a streak going.

Here's to hoping he pulls out the W. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:28 PM
Kings21
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie - Hope he wins , every time I hear his name I just think fuck that's the kid who blew his shit because of drinking and being a idiot , but I'm sure it haunts him in the worst way so I hope he comes out on top and can get back in the UFC bellator or onefc hell even SFL someday... Phone Post 3.0

Thats the second thing I think of. The fist thing is that CB Dollaway caught him in a Peruvian necktie.

And goddamn, looking at his record now I just realized how long ago that was. He's had a ton of fights since then. He's got some good wins and some tough losses it looks like. Hope he has his shit together and gets another shot at the big show.
5/3/13 9:25 PM
iwrestledabearonce
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War JT Money Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 10:14 PM
Tat2tillidie

Kings21 -
Tat2tillidie - Hope he wins , every time I hear his name I just think fuck that's the kid who blew his shit because of drinking and being a idiot , but I'm sure it haunts him in the worst way so I hope he comes out on top and can get back in the UFC bellator or onefc hell even SFL someday... Phone Post 3.0

Thats the second thing I think of. The fist thing is that CB Dollaway caught him in a Peruvian necktie.

And goddamn, looking at his record now I just realized how long ago that was. He's had a ton of fights since then. He's got some good wins and some tough losses it looks like. Hope he has his shit together and gets another shot at the big show.
Yea he's got a lot more fights under his belt now for sure ... Gained a ton if experience ... Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 12:08 AM
PrettyBoy
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cage warriors is a great show... Their matchmaker Ian is a great guy unlike most shows. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 12:17 AM
RKing85
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be watching.

Thank you Fight Network!
5/4/13 1:32 AM
LM76
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zzzzzzz Phone Post
5/4/13 2:18 AM
RyannVonDoom

Jesse is a good dude and got a bad wrap on the show. He just beat down kendal grove too. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 3:46 AM
Tat2tillidie

RyannVonDoom - Jesse is a good dude and got a bad wrap on the show. He just beat down kendal grove too. Phone Post 3.0
Damn I like grove but good solid win for Jesse ... I figured they didn't paint him in the best light on the show but he did blow it with the whole crazy incident at the end ... I wish it never happened I mean what would e have been like if he continued and won the show , he seemed so promising and was the absolute favorite to win the whole thing ... Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 4:06 AM
TopGrinder

Jt money is on a good run. I say he earned his way back on the UFC. But u know how Dana and co love to hold grudges. This is why UFC is not a sport but strictly entertainment Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 5:31 AM
MentaL
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thrash Athletics, CEO
Walesssss Phone Post
5/4/13 6:06 AM
iandean
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy - Cage warriors is a great show... Their matchmaker Ian is a great guy unlike most shows. Phone Post 3.0

Wow, thank you for the kind words

Just saw Jesse here at the hotel chilling out before the fight tonight. if you are in the US you can watch the main card live at 4pm Eastern Time, 1pm on the West Coast.

Or go here for more info http://www.cagewarriors.com/news/article/cage_warriors_54_cardiff1
5/4/13 6:19 AM
I hate links & marketing

John trains with my coach, dude has insane power in his hands. Phone Post
5/4/13 8:14 AM
Evzey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hoping Phillips by KO the guy hits like a truck! Think JTs wrestling will be to much! Ah well will be there to see it live anyway prelims start at 6pm UK time! Phone Post
5/4/13 8:21 AM
Jarvis73
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iandean -
PrettyBoy - Cage warriors is a great show... Their matchmaker Ian is a great guy unlike most shows. Phone Post 3.0

Wow, thank you for the kind words

Just saw Jesse here at the hotel chilling out before the fight tonight. if you are in the US you can watch the main card live at 4pm Eastern Time, 1pm on the West Coast.

Or go here for more info http://www.cagewarriors.com/news/article/cage_warriors_54_cardiff1
Looking forward to tonight's show. Mma regularly on a Saturday night is what I've wanted for years. The stream is always great too. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 8:32 AM
I hate links & marketing

Evzey - Hoping Phillips by KO the guy hits like a truck! Think JTs wrestling will be to much! Ah well will be there to see it live anyway prelims start at 6pm UK time! Phone Post
Hes been in the U.S for a few months getting ready, John is definitely ready for a tough fight :) x Phone Post
5/4/13 8:38 AM
BenBJJ
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He seems like a dick on the show. Acted like a dick outside the show. Has he redeemed his behaviour?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.