UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cung Le wants "super-mega fights"

5/3/13 2:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
c hurrle
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With all due respect, can it be a "super-mega fight" with Cung Le in it? He hasn't accomplished enough (in MMA) to warrant those kind of fights (or fan interest).
5/3/13 2:42 PM
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cung Le is awesome, wish the UFC used him more.

5/3/13 2:45 PM
bryanand
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's old, so I get what he's saying. He wants to fight big name/ex champs like Wand and Franklin all the time. He's not getting a fight with an Anderson or Bisping though, a fight with Brian Stann would be cool.
5/3/13 2:54 PM
PhallicObjekt
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cung le would starch anderson silva. Thats right i said it and will bet accordingly should this fight come to be. Phone Post
5/3/13 2:59 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PhallicObjekt -  Cung le would starch anderson silva. Thats right i said it and will bet accordingly should this fight come to be. Phone Post

LOL good one
5/3/13 3:02 PM
OliveBlack
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would like to see him fight Diaz at 185. That fight never happened when they were in Strikeforce. Almost if Le was ducking Diaz during that time. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 3:05 PM
hendofanforlife
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love cung le. Movie star and UFC fighter. 2-1 in UFC with wins over two former top ten MWs.

Most underrated wrestling in MMA.

Would love to see him vs bisping stann munoz Uriah
5/3/13 3:05 PM
Zed Wayne Zed
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

0-11 fighter fighter in Hardees parking lot in Des Moines wants his ex to return his X-Box.
5/3/13 3:45 PM
CLINTK9
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would love to see Cung Le vs Anderson, Belfort, Diaz, or Machida, etc!
5/3/13 4:53 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love cung, but he's 2-1 in the ufc. I don't really think that calls for big fights. Phone Post
5/3/13 4:55 PM
SamboMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OliveBlack - Would like to see him fight Diaz at 185. That fight never happened when they were in Strikeforce. Almost if Le was ducking Diaz during that time. Phone Post 3.0

LOL. Diaz has problems with guys with Boxing/Kickboxing 101 footwork. Cung would leave him dazed and confused before winning.
5/3/13 4:55 PM
ku3mm3t
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/03/13 4:56 PM
Yeah, he can't be in a Super Fight, much less a Mega one.

Love the guy, but c'mon.

I want to see him fight Mousasi.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.