UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Need writers on Stitch, Megumi, Rudimar

5/7/13 1:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Samoa
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If no one dibs' Bob Cook by Friday after I get off the road this week........I think tht would be an interesting one to get my pen on. Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 2:11 PM
Kirik
1384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

That is awesome - thanks man! I did a profile for his partner DeWayne Zinkin Jr. Definitely compelling characters.

5/7/13 3:52 PM
Zac Robinson
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you still need somebody to do Stitch's profile, let me know. I might be able to come up with a few good paragraphs...

5/7/13 3:57 PM
dirt24d
662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
dirt24d - While I don't have alot to contribute for the articles I can contribute to the effort by saying any contributions used should be credited with a free blue name and if they are already blue they could chose a member to make blue.

sweeten the pot up for what will surely be an amazing result. Phone Post 3.0

Free blue name for sure. Plus a link to twitter and webpages etc that should prove useful over time.

you da man!! Phone Post 3.0
5/7/13 4:00 PM
Kirik
1384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/07/13 4:01 PM
The UnderGround, Mayor
Zac Robinson - 

If you still need somebody to do Stitch's profile, let me know. I might be able to come up with a few good paragraphs...

Stitch is dibsed on the list, but if there any other names of interest, let me know!

5/7/13 4:32 PM
MrQ
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -

I tried to give a blue name to every contributor, but probably forgot a bunch. If I missed anyone let me know. And if anyone wants another year by profiling a figure above, let me know!

Kirik, I didn't recieve a blue. I did the Chael Sonnen nomination. No big deal, if you missed me its nice of you to give it out though! Phone Post
5/7/13 9:41 PM
Matt Phillips
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 
Zac Robinson - 

Stitch is dibsed on the list, but if there any other names of interest, let me know!

lol that is really funny.

If you didnt know, now you know....

5/7/13 10:51 PM
cagefanatic
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would be interested in Rudimar Fedrigo

5/7/13 11:45 PM
MM-eh
611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Speaking of Rudimar...

Kirik, just emailed Pele's.

5/8/13 11:09 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
cagefanatic - 

I would be interested in Rudimar Fedrigo

Awesome - thank you!

Let me know please your target date for completion?

5/8/13 11:12 AM
Kirik

The UnderGround, Mayor
MrQ - 
Kirik -

I tried to give a blue name to every contributor, but probably forgot a bunch. If I missed anyone let me know. And if anyone wants another year by profiling a figure above, let me know!

Kirik, I didn't recieve a blue. I did the Chael Sonnen nomination. No big deal, if you missed me its nice of you to give it out though! Phone Post

All set man. Apologies for the delay.

5/15/13 10:11 AM
Roman Monstrum
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had to push this back a bit, will finish before weekend. Phone Post
6/7/13 11:45 AM
Alex Bruner

Kirik - 

***Competed profiles get a blue name for the author, and my undying thanks!***

Jacob 'Stitch' Duran, Megumi Yabushita, amd Rudimar Fedrigo are among the 27 profiles remaining for the MMAHallofFame.com nominee list. Over 300 are complete.

Do you want to write one? No professional experience is required, which is good, as the budget for the effort is $0.

Profiles are generally 2-5 paragraphs in length, but can be longer if you think that is merited. They should not explicitly make the case "Here is why X should be in the Hall of Fame," but rather should honor the figure, touching on the highlights of the individual's contributions to and achievements in MMA.

If any one is interested in doing a profile for one of the figures below, let me know in this thread. Copy would be emailed to Kirik@MMA.tv.

Complete list of remaining figures is below, and any can be dibsed. When you dibs a name, please add a target date of completion that works for you.

DIBS Roman Monstrum Scott Adams

DIBS by mihackler Alvin Aguilar

Bob Cook

DIBS  Letibleu Art Davie

Martijn de Jong

DIBS MMASucka Jacob 'Stitch' Duran

DIBS  Cagefanatic Rudimar  Fedrigo

DIBS UGCTT_Benwahwah Vadim  Finkelstein

Robert Follis

Yoshiaki Fujiwara

George Gracie

DIBS ttc Rolls Gracie

Jorge Guimaraes

Wallid Ismael

Tokugoro Ito

Dr. John Keating

Trevor Lally

DIBS ChrisChronic Akira Maeda

Casemerimo 'Rei Zulu'  Martins

Javier Mendez

Bob Meyerowitz

Geo Omori

DIBS Dan Pagan Remco Pardoel

Euclides Pereira

John Perretti 

DIBS mihackler Shigeru Saeki

Kazuhiro Sakamoto

Waldemar  Santana

Ad Santel

Paul Smith

DIBS UGCTT_Dinamita Ed Soares

Eugênio Tadeu

DIBS UGCTT_SidRival Miguel Torres

August Wallén

DIBS Naughty Gorilla Megumi Yabushita

Even if you don't want to write a profile, ttts are appreciated :-)

Can my blue name go to FreeCandy

I love his posts regarding his lunches, a blue would help him post the lunch of the day, and I have my lovingly paid for bluey.

6/7/13 2:50 PM
Alex Bruner

ttt

6/11/13 11:36 PM
DonFreedomFrye
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you good on everybody, Kirik? I have a lot free time this week and would love to help in any way possible. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.