UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dirty Kempo over BJJ, apparently.

5/3/13 5:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Cojendo
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://youtu.be/4l6xfvHEcLg

I don't have many words for this but rule #5 is my favorite.

I really want to see his video for Kempo defense against knee on the belly while throwing punches and dropping elbows. Again, he'll probably resort to rule #5. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 5:12 PM
Cojendo
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can a blue namer link that please?
Thanks. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 5:16 PM
MMA Playwrite
731 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/3/13 5:40 PM
Cojendo

Thanks you sir. Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 6:25 PM
MrMead
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a goof. What's up with the awkward pausing during his next thought?
5/3/13 6:33 PM
UGCTT Captain America
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 6:37 PM
MentaL
528 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thrash Athletics, CEO

5/3/13 7:10 PM
Diazed And Confused
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YOU NEVER WANNA GRAPPLE A GUY WITH A KNIFE Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 7:20 PM
bartatua
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

would it not be blindingly easy to sweep someone drawing their leg back horizontally to the ground to deliver a knee strike
5/3/13 7:20 PM
Dislocatedkneecap
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

" I've never seen a guy who can fight with a broken finger"
Fucktard!
Also, " you've always got your chops, but if that fails, whip out your knife!"
Who the fuck let's assholes like this teach students? Phone Post
5/3/13 7:22 PM
bartatua
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
5/3/13 7:34 PM
Cojendo

bartatua - would it not be blindingly easy to sweep someone drawing their leg back horizontally to the ground to deliver a knee strike
Oh my god yes! Does he really think a BJJ guy would, even if you got in his guard, just lie there? Does he even know what a guard is for?

If I was in that position with him, which I highly doubt would happen, it would be sweep and smash. My subs are mostly for the gym or after the guy is really softened up and then it's nighty, night. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 7:39 PM
horsemeat grew my head
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He made Baltimore sound really grimey, any where you go to the ground in Baltimore you have to look out for broken glass, drug paraphernalia and condoms lol! We have areas like that in Atlanta but I'd say you're hanging out there you were probably in danger before the fight started. Phone Post
5/3/13 7:42 PM
robbie380
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol great video!

5/3/13 7:44 PM
defendbrooklyn
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

horsemeat grew my head - He made Baltimore sound really grimey, any where you go to the ground in Baltimore you have to look out for broken glass, drug paraphernalia and condoms lol! We have areas like that in Atlanta but I'd say you're hanging out there you were probably in danger before the fight started. Phone Post
Have you seen the wire? Heh Phone Post
5/3/13 7:45 PM
Ozzabong

MrMead - What a goof. What's up with the awkward pausing during his next thought?
At 44 seconds look like he farted. So Kempo is dirty fighting I'm sure I can be jus as dirty to. Wouldn't high guard stop his knees. Fuck him Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 7:46 PM
Non N00B
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dislocatedkneecap -  " I've never seen a guy who can fight with a broken finger"
Fucktard!
Also, " you've always got your chops, but if that fails, whip out your knife!"
Who the fuck let's assholes like this teach students? Phone Post

I have had a bullet go through my hand and destroy it, I could have easily kept trucking, let alone from a simple broken finger.

This video is TMA fags being TMA fags
5/3/13 7:47 PM
Ozzabong

Cojendo -
bartatua - would it not be blindingly easy to sweep someone drawing their leg back horizontally to the ground to deliver a knee strike
Oh my god yes! Does he really think a BJJ guy would, even if you got in his guard, just lie there? Does he even know what a guard is for?

If I was in that position with him, which I highly doubt would happen, it would be sweep and smash. My subs are mostly for the gym or after the guy is really softened up and then it's nighty, night. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 7:53 PM
ThatPissCouldaBeenDigital
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta - 

This guy is a quote machine

"Boston is covered in glass and used condoms"

"BJJ...is a good way to get hep"

"reach around, find a finger, break that thing...no one will fight with a broken finger"

"Always carry a knife...a kempo knife"

'the fuck is a kempo knife?
5/3/13 8:18 PM
I am Not A Cop

His "Falcons of force" video is a must see Phone Post
5/3/13 8:28 PM
Kirik
1745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Guys like that are awesome. They are just confused dorks (and one more guy that any blue belt can take :-) The ones that worry me a little, that make me feel bad for them, are the ones that jump up and down from chi blasts.

5/3/13 9:13 PM
Wicked smahtMF

unbelievable. my god this self-deception
5/4/13 7:49 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bwahahahahaha! That was awesomely ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 9:00 AM
TeamRenzo

What a load of shit. His pauses were really awkward.
5/4/13 11:55 AM
ranier wolfcastle
992 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TeamRenzo - What a load of shit. His pauses were really awkward.

indeed his pauses were like eli porter

does he know a bjj guy could eye gouge him too, and would probably be in the top position?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.