UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Weidman has to be confident to

5/3/13 5:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Say he's got the better BJJ out I him and Anderson I mean

Wrestling is a no brain'er it goes to Weidman no doubt ...

Nog JJ over Serra JJ all day son all day all god damn day ...

Striking goes to Anderson

IMO

What do you think ? Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 5:37 PM
UGCTT croy_00
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who knows. The best part is, we get to find out.
5/3/13 5:41 PM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT croy_00 - Who knows. The best part is, we get to find out.
I can't wait for this fight and I believe Weidman has the best chance compared to Anderson's previous opponents , I like both fighters but can't help but root for Anderson cause I love to see how far he can go unbeaten and will set a record that may never be broken ... Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 5:44 PM
wiggum
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think there are a lot of serious people out there who think he may be right.
5/3/13 5:48 PM
Mike Morris
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT croy_00 - Who knows. The best part is, we get to find out.
This x 1,000,000 Phone Post
5/3/13 5:49 PM
Kostakio
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wiggum - I think there are a lot of serious people out there who think he may be right.
I'm one of them. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 5:50 PM
Herecomesthejester
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hes a solid grappler.

His wrestling mixed with good jiu jitsu, its possible hes better than anderson at bjj.

He did compete at adcc after all... Phone Post
5/3/13 5:51 PM
Tat2tillidie

Kostakio -
wiggum - I think there are a lot of serious people out there who think he may be right.
I don't doubt it I'm nervous for this fight cause I want Anderson to win and I think any Anderson fanboy will be even if they don't admit it :) Weidman is a legitimate threat to the throne ... Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 5:52 PM
Tat2tillidie

Herecomesthejester - Hes a solid grappler.

His wrestling mixed with good jiu jitsu, its possible hes better than anderson at bjj.

I'm not saying MMA JJ I'm saying straight bjj Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 5:57 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

8 Years 6 SherdogAccountsLater -

Im bummed I didnt notice Anderson was something like a -180 favorite when the lines came out, within a few hours it was -300....... fuck.   Wouldve been killer to get him at those odds

Don't waste your money, fren.

Weidman's gonna step on the Spider. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 6:11 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio -
Me too. Phone Post
5/3/13 6:12 PM
Herecomesthejester
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie -
Herecomesthejester - Hes a solid grappler.

I'm not saying MMA JJ I'm saying straight bjj Phone Post 3.0
Would love to see them both in the gi.

I dont see either of them getting submitted.

No-gi, I think weidman takes it. Phone Post
5/3/13 6:15 PM
Tat2tillidie

Pitbull3744 - Serra is Renzos first black belt you think That shit comes easy. Gracie bjj over Nog bjj any day. Only Nog seems to be the one getting subs lol. Weidman is a beast u guys who think Andy will walk all over him are going to be crying. Weidman is much stronger and will impose his will. Phone Post 3.0
Yea I'd say Gracie JJ over nog JJ all day as well but Serra isn't Renzo big difference IMO ... Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 6:37 PM
nogi26
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tat2tillidie - Say he's got the better BJJ out I him and Anderson I mean

IMO

Are you a troll? Who has Anderson straight subbed? Chael who is submission prone? Everyone else he rocked the hell out of first. Furthermore just watch the first round of the hendo fight Anderson locks himself in some stupid half guard with the legs switched and does nothing but expose himself and take punches (great black belt positioning...not).

Beyond that when is the last time Anderson competed and won a match at adcc? Right never while weidman on 9 months of jj training gave one of the p4p best grapplers in the world in Andre galvao a run for his money (even setting up sub attempts in the process)

Your argument is dead.

Regardless at the end of the day it's a fight and anything can happen. But my money is on weidman. Phone Post
5/3/13 7:15 PM
Tat2tillidie

nogi26 -
Tat2tillidie - Say he's got the better BJJ out I him and Anderson I mean

IMO

Are you a troll? Who has Anderson straight subbed? Chael who is submission prone? Everyone else he rocked the hell out of first. Furthermore just watch the first round of the hendo fight Anderson locks himself in some stupid half guard with the legs switched and does nothing but expose himself and take punches (great black belt positioning...not).

Beyond that when is the last time Anderson competed and won a match at adcc? Right never while weidman on 9 months of jj training gave one of the p4p best grapplers in the world in Andre galvao a run for his money (even setting up sub attempts in the process)

Your argument is dead.

Regardless at the end of the day it's a fight and anything can happen. But my money is on weidman. Phone Post
Well your points are valid , but just cause its not been shown doesn't mean it can't be seen ... Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 7:31 PM
Malvert the Janitor
850 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well that's that. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 7:56 PM
ortman166

8 Years 6 SherdogAccountsLater -

Im bummed I didnt notice Anderson was something like a -180 favorite when the lines came out, within a few hours it was -300....... fuck.   Wouldve been killer to get him at those odds

Dammit... Seriously? I would've jumped all over those, when were they that low? Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:05 PM
CanofPineapple

It's going to be hysterical if Weidman subs him early...just to see all the dumb MMA fans cry in shock about it. It would be the funniest thing ever.
5/3/13 8:06 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

I'll admit, Anderson definitely has better submission wins than Weidman(Lutter > anybody Weidman has tapped). That said, I still think weidman has better BJJ, he just hasn't had the opportunity to submit any big names. Phone Post
5/3/13 8:10 PM
Kostakio
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Kostakio -
Me too. Phone Post
Yeah, I've rolled with a few black belts in my day and Chris definitely has great BJJ. And his wrestling/athletic ability will make him a nightmare for anyone. Anderson may win but it won't be easy, imho. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:11 PM
Kostakio

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I'll admit, Anderson definitely has better submission wins than Weidman(Lutter > anybody Weidman has tapped). That said, I still think weidman has better BJJ, he just hasn't had the opportunity to submit any big names. Phone Post
Lutter was submitted because he was gassed to the point where he begged to get tapped out. Still impressive but not as much as it would be if he caught Lutter early. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:12 PM
forrestfan
336 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really like this fight.
5/3/13 8:20 PM
Kostakio

Frank Gallagher - Who has Weidman subbed or out grappled? Phone Post
lol screen name bet? Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:44 PM
yellow wrkahlc
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Gallagher -
Ten eight round -
Excuse me, he beat Hector Lombard, THE Hector Lombard. Yet, you still question Whine-man's ability?

I don't know how many of these new, fancy, cage fights you have seen, but I can only assume it is in the single digits.

Whine-man beat Hector Motherfucking Lombard in an amazingly, average display and you show him no respect whatsoever by questioning his path to an unwarrented title shot..

Shame on you sir! Phone Post
Lol I missed that fight Phone Post
I believe we all did. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:52 PM
Kostakio

Frank Gallagher -
Kostakio -
lol screen name bet? Phone Post 3.0
What are we betting on? Could you answer my question first? Phone Post
You edited your post right as I was quoting it. You said something along the lines of Weidman getting outgrappled and even outwrestled by Anderson. Our screen name bet would be based on this not happening, no matter the outcome. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.