UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Weidman has to be confident to

5/3/13 8:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShatsBassoon
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a Silva fan hoping Weidman wins but hopes he loses. Based on the sole fact we can ditch the superfight talks and go back to titles being defending. 

Don't get me wrong, i am all for superfights but why the the fucking, long, drawn out process? 

B.J Penn had it right, if you want to challenge in a bigger weightclass just fucking do it. If that's not your style just defend your title. 

5/3/13 8:53 PM
Kostakio
492 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Gallagher -
Kostakio -
Frank Gallagher - Who has Weidman subbed or out grappled? Phone Post
lol screen name bet? Phone Post 3.0
What are we betting on? Could you answer my question first? Phone Post
Oh, and he outgrappled Mark Fucking Muñoz! Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:54 PM
yellow wrkahlc
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Gallagher -
yellow wrkahlc -
Frank Gallagher -
Ten eight round -
Excuse me, he beat Hector Lombard, THE Hector Lombard. Yet, you still question Whine-man's ability?

I don't know how many of these new, fancy, cage fights you have seen, but I can only assume it is in the single digits.

Whine-man beat Hector Motherfucking Lombard in an amazingly, average display and you show him no respect whatsoever by questioning his path to an unwarrented title shot..

Shame on you sir! Phone Post
Lol I missed that fight Phone Post
I believe we all did. Phone Post 3.0
I was drunk, what's your excuse? Phone Post
I'm pretty sure I was on Earth with everyone else. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:59 PM
Anderson P. Sonnen
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed. I think this fight goes to the ground and it will be important to be wise with Anderson on his back. We all know Silva has a sick guard so Weidman needs to be careful.

From what I've seen from Weidman tells me that he is a very intelligent fighter and his chances of pulling off the upset of the decade are huge. With that said, I don't think he does, but I am very excited for this fight. Phone Post
5/3/13 9:02 PM
yellow wrkahlc
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Gallagher -
yellow wrkahlc -
Frank Gallagher -
yellow wrkahlc -
Frank Gallagher -
Ten eight round -
Excuse me, he beat Hector Lombard, THE Hector Lombard. Yet, you still question Whine-man's ability?

I don't know how many of these new, fancy, cage fights you have seen, but I can only assume it is in the single digits.

Whine-man beat Hector Motherfucking Lombard in an amazingly, average display and you show him no respect whatsoever by questioning his path to an unwarrented title shot..

Lol I was joking Phone Post
I wasn't.

You need to get back here right now, Lacy's due any day now and Mom's fed up with your disappearing acts, Frankie. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 9:22 PM
yellow wrkahlc

Frank Gallagher -
yellow wrkahlc -
Frank Gallagher -
yellow wrkahlc -
Frank Gallagher -
yellow wrkahlc -
Frank Gallagher -
Ten eight round -

Lol I was joking Phone Post
I wasn't.

You need to get back here right now, Lacy's due any day now and Mom's fed up with your disappearing acts, Frankie. Phone Post 3.0
It ain't mine Phone Post
Seriously, dude.

I'm not trying to put you on blast over a fucking Internet forum, but you really need to get your priorities in order. Call Lacy asap, Frankie. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 9:23 PM
yellow wrkahlc

And btw, Mom said since you wanna spend all day on the fucking internet, you can takeover that bill, too. Seeya when ya get home, Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 9:35 PM
UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would pick weidman to win on points in a grappling only competition.

Too bad this isn't going to be a grappling only competition....lol Phone Post
5/3/13 9:46 PM
MMArijuana

Anderson will beat Weidman's ass. There is only one Anderson Silva. Lol Weidman beating Anderson.

I don't even think he deserves the fight at this point in his career. No one knows who he is, I can't remember if his name is Matt or Chris. Lol. He has one "impressive" win and that was against a guy Matt Hamill KO'd. The only difference is, Hamill did it in the first round. Hamill and Weidman are both badasses for sure, but

Anderson Silva

is GOAT

Bitches.
5/3/13 11:50 PM
MachidasBrew

Tat2tillidie -
Kostakio -
wiggum - I think there are a lot of serious people out there who think he may be right.
I'm one of them. Phone Post 3.0
I don't doubt it I'm nervous for this fight cause I want Anderson to win and I think any Anderson fanboy will be even if they don't admit it :) Weidman is a legitimate threat to the throne ... Phone Post 3.0
I'm not giving much of a chance to Weidman, I'm not even a silva nut-hugger, I wish he had one or two fights more in the UFC. It's also crappy he has to come off such a long lay-off. If he kept a little more active I'd give him a better chance. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 11:52 PM
caseharts
406 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't consider the nogs the best at bjj in mma his like werdum are on a different level imo. Weidman I think is on a different level to Phone Post
5/4/13 12:18 AM
RKing85
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weidman can have all the confidence in the world.

Won't make a difference.

Anderson is going to win.
5/4/13 2:03 AM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MachidasBrew -
Tat2tillidie -
Kostakio -
wiggum - I think there are a lot of serious people out there who think he may be right.
I don't doubt it I'm nervous for this fight cause I want Anderson to win and I think any Anderson fanboy will be even if they don't admit it :) Weidman is a legitimate threat to the throne ... Phone Post 3.0
I'm not giving much of a chance to Weidman, I'm not even a silva nut-hugger, I wish he had one or two fights more in the UFC. It's also crappy he has to come off such a long lay-off. If he kept a little more active I'd give him a better chance. Phone Post 3.0
I'm giving him a chance cause he's 100% correct in hi style is a nightmare for Anderson but can he get inside to land a td before Anderson KO's him with a deadly one hit strike :) Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 2:38 AM
meekie01

I agree with op... I laughed a few times when I read this interview... the part where silva is a black belt but weidman TRAINS with a black belt had me rolling... wtf?
And I find it humerous that these people keep going on about how chael exposed silvas weakness... sonnen was high on peds and silva had broken ribs... he wants to hope he doesnt put too much hope into the wrestling and silva been injured and instead focuses on front kicked to the face or a knee to the chest Phone Post
5/4/13 2:45 AM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT croy_00 - Who knows. The best part is, we get to find out.
Well said! Phone Post
5/4/13 11:31 AM
Tat2tillidie
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meekie01 - I agree with op... I laughed a few times when I read this interview... the part where silva is a black belt but weidman TRAINS with a black belt had me rolling... wtf?
And I find it humerous that these people keep going on about how chael exposed silvas weakness... sonnen was high on peds and silva had broken ribs... he wants to hope he doesnt put too much hope into the wrestling and silva been injured and instead focuses on front kicked to the face or a knee to the chest Phone Post
True I mean there first fight CHAEL took him down and was out striking him on the feet but the second fight CHAEL didn't do much to him the first round even though he had him down the whole round Anderson stayed safe with CHAEL in his guard then second round he destroyed CHAEL , so who knows what this fight will be like till it happens ... Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 11:37 AM
HenryO

I hate that Weidman hasnt been built up more going to this fight, going in on a big recent win would make this a much bigger fight. Still interested to see it though because its Anderson and Weidman's been getting crazy hype.
5/5/13 2:31 AM
Tat2tillidie

HenryO - I hate that Weidman hasnt been built up more going to this fight, going in on a big recent win would make this a much bigger fight. Still interested to see it though because its Anderson and Weidman's been getting crazy hype.
It has potential to be one of the best fights this year , I don't think Weidman gets enough credit he is good all around not super great at everything but puts it together well in the cage ... Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 2:49 AM
6ULDV8

Weidman takes this one.  

The Spider is amazing, but even the best get bested from time to time.

This will be one of those times.  I'm sure of it.

5/5/13 2:56 AM
Bisping decisioned my SN

Kostakio -
Me too Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 4:27 AM
DEZBOT

Tat2tillidie -
Kostakio -
Yes Phone Post
5/5/13 6:38 AM
kgastelum928's right nut pimple
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Morris -
UGCTT croy_00 - Who knows. The best part is, we get to find out.
This x 1,000,000 Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 6:53 AM
I hate links & marketing

Never bet against Anderson Silva. Unbeaten in the UFC, taken into deep waters and came up trumps.

Weidman having a one year surgery layoff, does not bode well for this fight. I know people are going to vote me down, but people like to convince themselves that the underdog always has a chance.

In reality, you are talking about a man who is capable of finishing fights at any time, vs a man who might have a good chance if he can get Anderson to the mat.

If Dan Henderson cant beat silva, Weidman sure as hell aint going to. Phone Post
5/5/13 7:49 AM
6ULDV8

Yes he is.  You'll see.

5/5/13 7:54 AM
Rahjai
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anderson will make weidman look very average like he's done with majority of his opponents who "had a chance" against him.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.