UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Kevin Garnett vs. JBJ?

5/3/13 7:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Brown
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If KG traned since he was a kid, and JBJ fought at his natural weight, HW. Phone Post
5/3/13 7:43 PM
BendoBentJediOver
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

.... Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 7:48 PM
ThatPissCouldaBeenDigital
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ask yourself how Jones would do against Struve and then there you go. Or not.
5/3/13 7:49 PM
ChemdogChronic
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In basketball?? Phone Post
5/3/13 7:51 PM
Kick Boxe
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This natural weight shit is getting really fucking old, and I'm not a Jones fan

5/3/13 7:54 PM
BendoBentJediOver
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kick Boxe -

. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 7:56 PM
Jack Brown
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They have an MMA fight at 250 lbs. Phone Post
5/3/13 8:00 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KG would eat him up like a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios
5/3/13 8:01 PM
TheParrot
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Garnett is a twig, and a pussy.  

5/3/13 8:07 PM
Kings21
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dunno. If JBJ trained since he was a kid, how would he do in table tennis?
5/3/13 8:19 PM
FriendZoned
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KG fucked Carmello's wife.

KG wins by intensity. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 8:36 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

Kick Boxe -

My thoughts, word for word. I don't even like Jones, but this shit stupid. Phone Post
5/3/13 9:00 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kick Boxe -

For real. Yes he's big enough to fight at heavyweight but it doesn't mean he's not a "true" lhw everyone keeps saying. Phone Post
5/3/13 9:03 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
548 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And as far as fighting goes, Garnett is probably way too intense. he goes crazy over everything Phone Post
5/3/13 9:09 PM
shaqitup
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Kick Boxe -

For real. Yes he's big enough to fight at heavyweight but it doesn't mean he's not a "true" lhw everyone keeps saying. Phone Post

He's not a "true" lhw, and almost nobody fighting at the division is. Maybe shogun.

Most of them walk around at 215-220+, or at least cut from those amounts.

5/3/13 9:20 PM
Jons Forsberg

ThatPissCouldaBeenDigital - Ask yourself how Jones would do against Struve and then there you go. Or not.

Struve isn't B&A.
5/3/13 9:31 PM
DWray
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Garnett has been training his whole life. Remember, he came straight out of high school to the NBA. He would easily post Jones up and hit any combination of a dunk/lay-up/jump shot that he wanted. He also has several inches on Jones so his defense would be able to stifle Jones.

I assume this is a game of 21, so I'd say Garnett wins 21-0 (if he's trying) or 21-2 (if he's being lazy and allowing Jones to throw up random jumpers).
5/3/13 9:34 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

shaqitup -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Kick Boxe -

He's not a "true" lhw, and almost nobody fighting at the division is. Maybe shogun.

Someone who makes weight without issue every time is a true fighter in that division. It doesn't mean he doesn't cut any weight. People talk on here talk like Jones is allowed to weigh in at 250 Phone Post
5/3/13 9:35 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

DWray - Garnett has been training his whole life. Remember, he came straight out of high school to the NBA. He would easily post Jones up and hit any combination of a dunk/lay-up/jump shot that he wanted. He also has several inches on Jones so his defense would be able to stifle Jones.

I assume this is a game of 21, so I'd say Garnett wins 21-0 (if he's trying) or 21-2 (if he's being lazy and allowing Jones to throw up random jumpers).
Garnett doesn't even let people score after the whistle, he ain't letting Jones score when it means points. Phone Post
5/3/13 9:36 PM
rnunz
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Living on a prayer. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 9:37 PM
CaptainBurma
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP, U is cray...
5/4/13 1:58 PM
shaqitup
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
shaqitup -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
Kick Boxe -

Someone who makes weight without issue every time is a true fighter in that division. It doesn't mean he doesn't cut any weight. People talk on here talk like Jones is allowed to weigh in at 250 Phone Post

Well i guess it depends on what your meaning of "true" is. I would say not cutting weight, you may think it's being able to make weight regularly.

I think there are lots of guys that miss weight a few times, that could easily make it if they had a better team around them and were willing to take the steps in order to complete a more efficient weight cut.

No matter though, I don't think Jones is too big for LHW, he makes the cut easily, and has the energy to complete a 5 round fight the next day.

He just has advantages over guys in several aspects of the game, and that's what MMA is about, being able to utilize your advantages effectively.

5/4/13 6:11 PM
SlipSlap

TheParrot -

Garnett is a twig, and a pussy.  

LOL! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.