UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG Romo Gallery

5/3/13 10:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShatsBassoon
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/03/13 10:05 PM

Ms paint, sketches, drawings, Romos and GIFs. Let them all be acknowledged and appreciated here.

I'd like to create a thread where all the talent on this board could contribute their work.

Doc.Obviously has his thread as does Smeldegluve and i would  hate to hijack their threads.

Consider this a place to showcase your work.

Edit: Alsoo request, if you have any, let them be known.

Cheers.

5/3/13 10:02 PM
ShatsBassoon
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/3/13 10:02 PM
ShatsBassoon

5/3/13 10:03 PM
ShatsBassoon

5/3/13 10:04 PM
ShatsBassoon

5/3/13 10:08 PM
JCSUPERMAN
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/3/13 10:11 PM
ShatsBassoon

JCSUPERMAN - 

I love your work JC. Always look forward to your work.

5/3/13 10:11 PM
JCSUPERMAN
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://i.minus.com/i6ve0YKZRZTgB.gif

5/3/13 10:14 PM
JCSUPERMAN

Thank you for the kind words ShatsBassoon,It means alot.

5/3/13 10:15 PM
ShatsBassoon

Ahhhh fuck!! Never seen the Ronda gifs!! ?hat program do you use fro gifs? I have tried a couple free sites but have been disappointed.

Diaz butter giff will go down as a classic. Didnt you win something for that?

5/3/13 10:16 PM
crowbar
719 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/03/13 11:50 PM

Edited because I didn`t make it.

5/3/13 10:17 PM
JCSUPERMAN

ShatsBassoon - 

Ahhhh fuck!! Never seen the Ronda gifs!! ?hat program do you use fro gifs? I have tried a couple free sites but have been disappointed.

I use both Adobe Photoshop and After Effects when making my gifs,and thank you I did,I extended my blue name with that gif :)

5/3/13 10:18 PM
ShatsBassoon

5/3/13 10:20 PM
ShatsBassoon

JCSUPERMAN - 
ShatsBassoon - 

I use both Adobe Photoshop and After Effects when making my gifs,and thank you I did,I extended my blue name with that gif :)

i have heard of this after effects and have tried making gifs with cs4 (failed miserably) what is? Download?

5/3/13 10:22 PM
ShatsBassoon

One and only gif i have ever made.

5/3/13 10:24 PM
ShatsBassoon

I would really like to see other romorers?? romorians?? contribute to this pic ala bisping ko face, shad face or whatev.

5/3/13 10:29 PM
JCSUPERMAN

5/3/13 10:31 PM
ShatsBassoon

Updated zombie pic:

5/3/13 10:32 PM
JCSUPERMAN

ShatsBassoon - 
JCSUPERMAN - 
ShatsBassoon - 

i have heard of this after effects and have tried making gifs with cs4 (failed miserably) what is? Download?

Yeah it is rather difficult sometimes I have been getting better but it takes practice for sure,I use CS3 and you can download a demo of it on Adobe's website if you wanna give it another shot

5/3/13 10:38 PM
ShatsBassoon

5/3/13 10:42 PM
ShatsBassoon

Ièll give it a shot but i seriously doubt i could ever hang with the talent on this board! You, kingpual and smellde also nameless others! Might be better off to stick to romos!

5/3/13 10:51 PM
ShatsBassoon

5/3/13 10:58 PM
ShatsBassoon

Swedgen - 
JCSUPERMAN - 
ShatsBassoon - 
JCSUPERMAN - 
ShatsBassoon - 

Yeah it is rather difficult sometimes I have been getting better but it takes practice for sure,I use CS3 and you can download a demo of it on Adobe's website if you wanna give it another shot

I just sent a dual-PM to Shats to explain what I do but I got caught up trying to explain the impossible that I don't even understand myself.

The basics for me is create each frame, let's say 20 frames. 

I'll take Cheick Kongo like in my gif above, save the first pic, highlight him, then move him a little, save it.  And so on til he is moved across the screen.  Then I load up EASY GIF ANIMATOR 5 PRO and just load the frames (pics) in and adjust the timer between each.

Save it, then it's done.

Sometimes I add or remove stuff by reloading the finished gif into CS5 (view -->animation) then tinker with it.

Usually I just do that to resize the gif so it's smaller.

It's maddening to explain and even understand what I'm doing when I click on the frames (along the bottom in the animation view) and the right side layers.

Trial and error I have been doing for months now. 

But yea, mostly, I just create 20-30 pictures and add them to that program I mentioned.

One thing I want to figure out, is how to capture just part of an animated gif.

Hard to explain what I mean.  Something like this:

Probably easier than I think. 

That gif is hilarious! I see where you are coming from and couldnèt imagine the difficulty explaining it! Itès sooo much work, in my mind, and i give up too easily. I am fascinated by what you guys come up with though, it definitely sparks an interest. Although i probably will not be contributing any gifs it is something i will be pursuing.

5/3/13 11:17 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
808 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm gonna see what I can dig up of my old romos haha

5/4/13 12:04 AM
ShatsBassoon

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.