UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Just saw Dan Hardy at Oakland INTL Airport

5/4/13 1:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
PanRoastedJinx
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was boarding a flight to Albuquerque with a couple of chicks. One of them had magenta hair and she was all over Hardy. In his defense he was looking thick solid and tight. I respected his privacy and didnt approach.

Yes I was a pussy and didnt talk to him, I also didnt want to be on the business end of a left hook if he was a little grumpy.

Whats up Dan? That is if you're OGing from the plane.

time is 10:16 am this happened about 10 mins ago.
5/4/13 1:27 PM
LayzieTheSavage
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.middleeasy.com, Videographer
Dan is married. Phone Post
5/4/13 1:32 PM
Jstmike
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn OP. Stop snitchin' Phone Post
5/4/13 1:36 PM
PanRoastedJinx
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LayzieTheSavage -  Dan is married. Phone Post

Must have been his wife then. I just texted my wife in Phoenix who is a Hardy fan and she is pissed I didnt try to get an autograph or pic. Shit mofos I aint disturbing Dan while he is traveling. I thought he lived in LA tho wonder what he has going on in the Bay area and what the fack he is doing traveling to Greg Jackson land?
5/4/13 1:51 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1025 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who's he married to Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 1:59 PM
Pride Wanderlei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some hot punk looking chick! War Hardy! Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 2:01 PM
shaqitup
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShoreBreaker420 - Who's he married to Phone Post 3.0

his wife

5/4/13 2:17 PM
HE H4TE ME

Dan's wife is a smoke show Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 3:13 PM
tom_hkr
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pics or didnt happen Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 3:18 PM
MartialArtsMixed
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That wasn't Dan hardy, It was woody woodpeckers stunt double. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 3:36 PM
dmjr98
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op you in Oakland!? Let's kick it Phone Post
5/4/13 7:11 PM
PanRoastedJinx

dmjr98 -  Op you in Oakland!? Let's kick it Phone Post

Nah I go work up in the bay area every now and then. I'm back in Phoenix now but will you yo ass up next time.
5/4/13 7:19 PM
dmjr98
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PanRoastedJinx -

Nah I go work up in the bay area every now and then. I'm back in Phoenix now but will you yo ass up next time.
Sounds good Phone Post
5/4/13 7:27 PM
Pessimist_Pete

Hope Hardy's wife has magenta hair Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 9:06 PM
Faithless slime

Dan Hardy's most likely one of the most approachable fighters around....you fucked up Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 9:18 PM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dan hardy is a gent I'm sure it's his wife! (by the way is smoking hot) Phone Post
5/4/13 9:20 PM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Faithless slime - Dan Hardy's most likely one of the most approachable fighters around....you fucked up Phone Post 3.0
Agree 100% had some banter with Dan about UK Ice hockey. He's a panthers fan and I'm a Devils fan Phone Post
5/5/13 12:45 PM
PanRoastedJinx

Faithless slime - Dan Hardy's most likely one of the most approachable fighters around....you fucked up Phone Post 3.0

that hurts bro, been getting it from my wife all morning and now this.

I also hope Dan keeps fighting.
5/5/13 4:22 PM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Personally I'd of approached him. it's not like he's an NBA star getting hassled every 2 seconds. You and probably a very few others at the airport were the only ones who ever heard of him.
5/5/13 4:36 PM
ShoreBreaker420
1025 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dmjr98 -
PanRoastedJinx -

Sounds good Phone Post
He's gonna show your asshole what will is all about Phone Post 3.0
5/5/13 5:02 PM
narsil x anduril

would love to talk metal and punk with him.
5/5/13 5:04 PM
Kick Boxe
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Op doesn't want to bother dan hardy so he goes on the internet describing a girl that was all over him. I think that is much more bothersome to his life than saying hi as a fan. Being up on someone in an airport is a sidepiece/groupie move, wife move is checking fb on her phone, complaining about waiting, asking for food money and generally ignoring him Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.