UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rocky vs. Drago in Real Life Right Now

5/4/13 4:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kostakio
519 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Turn on the EPIX channel. Wladimir Klitschko vs. Italian fighter Francesco Pianeta. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 4:40 PM
MMA Playwrite
796 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm watching it and I'm not trying to be a jerk when I say that I don't understand your analogy. Drago KILLED Apollo Creed and that's something Klitschko could never have done. It was an exhibition and he killed the man.

5/4/13 4:45 PM
Kostakio
519 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Young, Italian underdog going against an invincible Soviet machine. Bing Bong! Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 4:46 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate it when Apollo dies...

I just had to chime in because Rocky IV is my favorite movie ever.

5/4/13 4:47 PM
MMA Playwrite
796 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/4/13 4:47 PM
Kostakio

Please post a pic of Pianeta for my UGers. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 4:49 PM
MMA Playwrite

5/4/13 4:52 PM
Kostakio

Voted up. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 4:53 PM
xsrg95
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

never saw a Klitschko fight before, dana called them boring but i'm still tune in :)

5/4/13 4:54 PM
MMA Playwrite

5/4/13 4:56 PM
MMA Playwrite

xsrg95 - 

never saw a Klitschko fight before, dana called them boring but i'm still tune in :)

It's on live right now, but Josh Groban is singing before the fight. WTF is up with that?

5/4/13 5:02 PM
GNPfan
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any chance Klitschko loses here? Man I hate watching these brothers fight. Had they fought at any other time in boxing history they would not nearly dominate nor have anything close to the win records they have now.
5/4/13 5:24 PM
Kostakio

GNPfan - Any chance Klitschko loses here? Man I hate watching these brothers fight. Had they fought at any other time in boxing history they would not nearly dominate nor have anything close to the win records they have now.
People said the same thing about Tyson.

It was just as inaccurate and unfair then. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 5:29 PM
MMA Playwrite

Kostakio - 
GNPfan - Any chance Klitschko loses here? Man I hate watching these brothers fight. Had they fought at any other time in boxing history they would not nearly dominate nor have anything close to the win records they have now.

Agree 100%. I'm old enough to remember the talk in the 80s about how horrible the fighters were compared to the 70s and earlier.

On an unrelated note, Pianeta may not make it through the 5th round. That was a tough 4th for him.
5/4/13 5:34 PM
Kostakio

Yeah, Pianeta is done. No Rocky spirit, imo. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 5:39 PM
GNPfan
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - 

Totally disagree. There was a lot more talent in the HW division during Tyson's days then there are during the Klitschko days. Please list the top 3 Klitschko wins..

Old way past his prime Mercer?
Cris Byrd?
Sam Peters?

Give me a break. 99% of the people Klitschko faced wouldn't have been good enough to get a title fight in any other era.
5/4/13 5:39 PM
Hocky Balboa
9089 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

I hate it when Apollo dies...

I just had to chime in because Rocky IV is my favorite movie ever.

Liar

5/4/13 5:40 PM
MMA Playwrite

Rambo John J - 
Chaelismyhero - 
GNPfan - Any chance Klitschko loses here? Man I hate watching these brothers fight. Had they fought at any other time in boxing history they would not nearly dominate nor have anything close to the win records they have now.

No. They have the size and jab to dominate in any era. Tyson would not have lasted 8 rounds with either of them.

Those straight rights are deadly in any era.

They're gigantic.

Not saying who they'd beat and who they'd lose to, but they would be a handful for anyone.
5/4/13 5:41 PM
Kostakio

This fight turned out to be more like Apollo vs. Drago. :( Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 5:42 PM
Kostakio

Bobby Lupo, get ova hea. I need a hug. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 5:42 PM
supremexb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if corrie sanders could knockout klitschko than Tyson could
5/4/13 5:43 PM
MMA Playwrite

5/4/13 5:45 PM
Kostakio

supremexb - if corrie sanders could knockout klitschko than Tyson could
Not really. Tyson had bad days also. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 5:53 PM
Kostakio

Are you sure that was her? I think that was Klitschko's girlfriend or wife. Phone Post 3.0
5/4/13 6:03 PM
PrettyBoy
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pidgey - that's a lot of belts.

Spotted Hayden Panettiere, at least one Italian wins.
Wrong again. She is Wlads gf. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.